Status: going

Holding Down the Laughter

alyssa

I smiled at the boy in front of me, making sure to bite my lip slightly and twirl my hair. The boy, Josh, was playing right along, not even noticing what he was doing. I reached my hand out and placed it on his arm, smiling even wider at what I felt underneath.

“You do seem like the type to workout. I’m glad my assumption was right.”

Josh just blushed again and gave the modest answer, “Nah, not that much. I’m just lucky.”

“I’m sure that’s not just luck. How old are you, Josh?” I said, retracting my hand from his actually impressive bicep. I may only be using the boy, but he is cute.

“19, almost 20.” Josh’s answer immediately made me lose interest. Perfect timing, though, because my boys chose that time to make an appearance. “I guess they’re waiting for you. This may seem really strange, but was wondering if I would be able to get your number?”

I told the boy my number and tried my hardest to keep the frown from crossing my face. I’m pissed he wasn’t 21, but he’s still good looking. Maybe he’s a good fuck, you never know.

The boy was left blushing after I had kissed him on the cheek and began walking over to my friends. When I was a few feet away, Kat held up three tiny pieces of plastic.

As a closer distance, I noticed the fake ID’s held in the Asian boy’s hand and the other boys each carrying a few paper bags.

“Ready to party tonight, baby girl?” Sebastian said, raising his arms in triumph. I immediately nodded, smiling at my happy best friend.

If one thing gets these boys really fired up, it’s getting drunk and smoking.

I could still feel that cute boys eyes on me as Kat wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed his neck, the only place I could really reach when he stood back up straight.

We began walking back down the street towards school, alcohol in the bag on Riley’s back. Before completely out of sight, I turned around and blew a kiss to the still staring boy and lit another cigarette.

“Have you ever, boys. First day traditions gotta stay strong.” Riley said as Kat began pouring the shots, lining two up for each of us. “As always, ladies first.”

I smiled and thought of something only I could do. The point of the game for us is to get everyone shitfaced as quickly as possible by making them drink. It’s how it has been since Kat came in 8th grade.

“Have you ever… fingered yourself.” I said, smiling as the boys all groaned. If you have never done it, you take a shot. If you have, you get to pass. Each boy lifted a glass up to their lips and threw their heads back.

“Cheap shot, Lyssa. It’s not fair if you’re the only one who can do it.” Riley said, bitching at my slightly unfair tactics.

“Technically, you could do it, Ri.” Sebastian said, hitting the other boy lightly and sending him a wink. Riley just wrinkled his nose in disgust and flicked off Sebastian. “Anyways, have you ever fucked a teacher.”

I just smiled and watched as Riley and Kat took another shot. Of course, Sebastian thought he could get us all with that one. “No way, which teacher?”

“Culver. Got in trouble over Thanksgiving last year and that was his punishment for me. Your turn, Riley.” The boys all looked shocked, but continued on anyways.

“Have you ever gotten caught in bed with a girl or guy by your parents?” Riley asked, probably hoping he wasn’t the only one. I picked up my first glass and downed it, enjoying the burning sensation as the alcohol slid down my throat.

Kat looked around at us and frowned slightly. “Have you ever had the shit beat out of you by your parents.” Both Riley and Sebastian took their shots and I just wrapped my arms around the oriental boy and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

The game continued on until we all decided we were drunk enough. Now, we all laid on the floor of Sebastian and Riley’s room, occasionally taking shots but just talking about nothing.

I felt someone lay their head on my shoulder, immediately knowing it was Riley. We’re all different types of drunk; Riley was the affectionate, Sebastian was the crazy, Kat was still like a mother, and I was just drunk. The boys all say I get depressed, which is most likely true, but I was just straight up drunk. Of course, there are times where I’m a mix of my normal drunk self, drunk Riley, and drunk Sebastian.

“Can we go cuddle in my bed?” Riley asked while his hands played with mine. When I nodded, he clumsily stood up and pulled me up with him. He let me climb in first, so I was against the wall, and then climbed in after me. The drunken boy pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around me. Our legs were tangled and I was curled into his chest.

I looked up at the older boy and smiled, seeing him already staring at me.

“Do you know how beautiful you are, Lyss? You’re so pretty and every girl wants to be you.” He slurred his usual drunken speech. It was pretty much the same each time we got into this position. I couldn’t help but fall for it every time, though.

Riley brushed a piece of my hair out of my face before leaning down and kissing me softly. He continued kissing me, breathing only when absolutely necessary. His lips moved down my chin and onto my neck, lightly bighting and sucking enough to leave his mark.

He moved his lips back to mine and softly kissed them once more. Riley’s hands began moving down my sides and onto my bare stomach.

When we first began drinking, clothes started coming off all of us. I couldn’t seem to remember where I threw my shirt and my shorts.

Riley’s hands kept moving down until they were resting on my hips. His fingers lightly played with the top of my panties before he slowly pushed his hand in. Too drunk to even care, I let Riley’s hands pleasure me. This is the first time anything on the first night has gotten this far, but I guess it was bound to happen.

He began pumping one finger in and out of me and I couldn’t stop the small moans from escaping my lips. Riley’s lips moved downward and he picked back up on marking my neck.

Before I knew it, there were two fingers inside of me and soon after, there were three. My moans began to get louder and I became aware of Riley’s erection pressing up against my leg. Without thinking, I pulled Riley’s face towards mine.

I kissed his lips once and looked him straight in the eye before saying, “I want you to fuck me.”

Riley didn’t need to be told twice, because he soon had his boxers and my panties off and his penis deep inside of me.

My moans became even louder than before and Riley’s tiny grunts and groans were soft. He kissed my lips hard, biting and pulling at them with his teeth. The rougher he got, the closer I became to my climax.

Finally, I could feel myself hit that moment of pleasure and Riley soon hit his peak as well. He continued to thrust in and out of me, however, each one getting slower until he finally pulled out. They boy placed one last kiss to my lips before pulling me close to him and closing his eyes.

Every year, Riley and I hear nonstop about how cute of a couple we would be. We already have the same friends, same lifestyles, and are together all the time anyways. I honestly don’t even know why we’ve never tried it before. I mean, people are right and we would be really cute.

Plus, we both know that breaking up wouldn’t ruin our friendship.
I’ll have to remember to bring it up to Riley in the morning.

Eventually, light snores filled the room and Riley’s chest began to rise and fall steadily. Much like every other first day, though, I couldn’t force myself to sleep.

This night, things were different, though. Instead of thinking constantly about my family or my friends or anything like that, my mind began wandering to the cute boy from earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
ew
still, keep or kill?
comments are appreciated too. (: