Status: sexually active ;)

Friendship / Love X Confusion = Unrequited Equation

Chapter 2

~After Drink Combustion~


“Ring! Ring! Ring!”, the alarm of my phone loudly buzzed. I slowly got up from my bed with pain all over my body. Never thought waking up would be this excruciating, it felt like I was a baby on its walking progress. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and freshen up my shitty ass breath. The stench of Heineken plus Hennessey fused with a combination of dried peppers fermented on Korean cabbage (Kimchi) from KRCC’s fridge dominated through my nose. ​

“What a bad combo!” I thought to myself. Remembering last night ticked every nerve in my system. Michał fucking Tutski loves CK like I do?!, I thought angrily. Everything between me and that cocksucker always have to be an Olympic event. From ping-pong (we take it seriously), academics, martial arts, customizing bikes, and to poetry (spoken words), we always clash into these categories and end up generating a competition. Sadly, like any other story where there’s a hero that everyone adores… I only played the part of the sidekick/ underdog.

“Michał is more expressive!” or “Michał is more accurate than you Bryan!” peers and teachers would point out. It hits me like an arrow whenever I hear those exact repetitive words. Michał would say I’m such a sore loser but I can’t fucking help it when I get so competitive. Although it frequently leads to that point, I admired Michał like my own brother, an annoying one that pushes my limit to the exceeding point. He was an inspiration but… During the peak of graduation, the way he looked at CK gave me an odd feeling. Whether it was just my rubbish assumption or purely jealousy, it still bothered me deeply that I curiously asked myself, “Does Michał love CK?” At first I ignored my gut until…

“CK I have to tell you something” I heard while leaning by the wall at KRCC. Michał tone was different, it was not an urgent call, yet it sounded more like a confession. From that very second the adrenaline rushed through my vessels.

“I hate you fucking Tutski!” I shrieked. My heart collapsed little by little from disbelief. Of all the people who could potentially be attracted to CK it would turn out to be Michał, the guy who I considered as my blood brother. All I wanted to do that time was to brutally strangle him and throw him to the pits of hell. That situation was not like any other competitive scenarios me and Michał had. The vile name “sore loser” labeled on my forehead was no longer something I could accept even for humor sakes. Michał was nothing to me at that point; he was now my rival that I must defeat for CK’s affections...

With all the hatred boggled up my head, I decided to head downstairs. Looking back, I thanked my impulse last night for thrashing Michał with the fused drink. It was unintentional but it seemed righteous that time, and it was the start of my plan to sabotage him. Before planning the day ahead, I maxed on four huge bowls of Cheerios like a hog. As I was munching on every spoonful of it my phone rang and I looked at it.
Michał Tutski is calling, it stated in my phone, so my fingers pressed accept.

“Gosh… My head fucking hurts and my breath smells like Young Sun’s kimchi in KRCC’s fridge…” Michał stated with pain.

“Dude you got thrashed with that Heineken and it was just beer”, I answered.

“Umm… this is unusual, I thought I was immune to beer’s chemistry”, he replied with confusion. The evil grin on my face showed up.

“Well do you want to chill and grab some coffee?” I asked. Michał kept grunting over his body aches. Thrashing him really did the kick, now all I have to do is deceive him.

“Alright man! You pay though since you’re the loser in last night’s match”, He laughed. That douche terribly pissed me off again that I was about to break my phone.

“Shut up!” I said. “Well I’ll see you at 3 pm then” I responded with my weird laugh.The conversation ended shortly.

From that day, I knew CK was someone I could not give up to Michał. Our group may have thought that I’m just one the best friends but in reality I had feelings for CK since the moment he gave me his hand from the bullying incident that happened during freshman year at Mather High. His caring and understanding personality sparked me the most. Unlike others, he did not compare me to Michał at all, he accepts me despite my foolishness. Reflecting upon this obstacle, this love was something I wanted to kill for, no matter what the consequence was, the fire in me was devoted to win his heart, even though it would damage my friendship with Michał. With my conclusion I ran upstairs once again to prepare for the meeting between me and Michał at 3 pm.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my friend Mara (TheYachtHasSailed) is writing from the point of Bryan and I think she did an amazing job with this chapter!

So tell us what you think!!

The next chapter will be by our friend Shay (Saikia) :)

This is both of theirs first story on mibba so show them love!!

Thanks for reading :D -ParanormalcyC6