Status: sexually active ;)

Friendship / Love X Confusion = Unrequited Equation

Chapter 3

~Reoccurring Thoughts~


“CK I have something to tell you...”

“CK I have something to tell you...”

“CK I have something to tell you...”

Those were the words that hunted my dreams all last night, after I had gotten home all drunk. I hated those fucking words spoken by Michał, because of them I couldn’t get an ounce of proper sleep for fucks sake. And to make matters worse I have a fucking headache out of this world, which I was attempting to mollify by massaging my head incessantly as Michał words played like a broken record in my head. I couldn’t really fathom why his words had such a big effect on me; half of the crazy things Michał says to me go in one ear and out the other.

It really enthralled me why these precise words were wedged into my head; it’s as if what he had to say was tremendously important and couldn’t be discussed while Bryan was in the room. It was even more so the tone of his voice that intrigued me, it was serious and it almost sounded as if he was anxious to hurry up and tell me before we were interrupted. Unfortunately Bryan ruined it just as Michał said “I Lo”. I had no clue what that was even supposed to mean, but I had a feeling Bryan didn’t want me to hear it.

I really wanted to know what Michał was going to tell me, but then again the way his voiced changed so suddenly to serious and anxious made me scared to know what he was planning on telling me. However I did find it odd that Bryan had walked in on that exact moment. It made me feel like they were keeping something from that they didn’t want me to know. But oh well! Maybe it’s not as important as what I’m scrutinizing. Plus this was way too much thinking for a person like me who has a major hangover.

I shrugged off my over analyzing thoughts as I stopped massaging my head, and made my way off of my bed and to my bedroom bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror gave me quite a shock.

“Fuck! I look like shit”, I said as I tried unsuccessfully to wipe away the bags from underneath my eyes with the back of my hand. I sighed as I started massaging my face in with my hands pushing the skin up and down to get my face to loosen up after feeling like I had Botox injected into my face. When I realized that wasn’t working I decided to just do my daily routine of washing my face and brushing my teeth.

When I looked my appearance again I realized I still looked shitty. But less shitter, if that made any sense. I guess I’ll be wearing shades today then.
“Ugh! Fucking Michał and his fucking words, and not letting me get enough sleep!” I groaned as I stripped myself of my clothes and headed into my shower, while cutting on the water and adjusting them to the right lukewarm temperature I loved.

“It’s no wonder Korean men put on make-up, because there are guys like Michał that won’t allow them to sleep.” I mumbled as I began to lather my wash cloth up with soap.
As I began to lather down my body towards my crotch area, I realized this would be the perfect time to masturbate all my stress away. I nodded my head in agreement to this thought and grabbed my cock into my right hand and was about to start masturbating when Michał's words cut through my head once again.

“Ugh Fucking Michał! Dammit! I can’t even masturbate in peace without hearing his voice in my head!” I said as I removed my right hand away from my cock and continued lathering myself again with disappointment.
“Hmm but then again… I could always do it…while his voice is still there…ehh no that would just be awkward” I said shaking my head away from the outrageous thought.

I sighed and quickly finished washing up. Luckily it was the weekend and I didn’t have to worry about going to school or going to KRCC (Korean Recreation and Culture Center). There’s no way in hell I could show up looking this tired and fucked up with this face.

I quickly rinsed myself off and then cut the water off as I grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around my waist. Coffee! Coffee is what I fucking needed; there was no way hell I’d ever get rid of this on and off hangover if I don’t get a dose of coffee.

Coffee to the rescue!
***
I quickly entered Starbucks already ready to leave the place when I realized the place was packed and a very long ordering line that lead almost all the way to the door. Sighing for like the third time that morning, I moved into the ordering line waiting impatiently as the line moved slowly.

After about 15mins of standing in the fucking line, the pain in my head started to increase rather decreased, when I realized I could have made my own fucking at my own freaking house! I rolled my eyes at my slowness as I got out of the line to head back home. However, I was stopped by the sight of Bryan and Michał sitting together either having a staring contest or talking to each other with their eyes. I really didn’t want to approach them because that would mean I would have to hear Michał voice and have almost every freaking word that comes out of his mouth in my head.

But then again it would be rude not to greet my best friends. So I quickly adjusted my sunglasses and clothes, and headed over to where my best friends were. Once I approached them I expected them to look away from each other to see who loomed over them but they did not. They continued staring at each other. What was really weird was the atmosphere that surrounded them; the tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife; it made me shiver in discomfort. This was an atmosphere I had never felt around these two and I didn’t like it one bit.

I cleared my throat, speaking in an uncertain voice “Um…Hi…guys…um what’s up!?”

Both Bryan and Michał hadn’t look away from each other but quickly greeted me in sync “Hi CK!”

I gave them an odd look. Seriously what is going on between these two! Their eyes widen in shock when they realized it was me, looking at me in surprise.
“Oh Shit! CK it’s you!” They said at the same time again.

I rolled my eyes at them “Mind stopping the in sync phrases and yes it’s me who the fuck else would it be!”

They coughed awkwardly at each other mumbling a short sorry to me. There was a bit of awkward silence until Michał spoke up.

“So…um CK what are you doing here?” Michał asked me as he took sips of his hot coffee.

I quirked an eyebrow at him “ I should be asking you two the same question, seeing as you guys failed to invite me for coffee this morning.”
Michał gave me the apologetic eyes while Bryan shrugged sheepishly in discomfort.

“Sorry bro, this hangover got my mind fucked up, I can’t even think straight.” Bryan claimed as he massaged his temples with a slight frown on his face.
“Same here, thinking too much is straining my mind.” Michał said.

I nodded in agreement, knowing that thinking was hurting me as well “I’m doping up on Alieve pills today if the coffee at home isn’t going to work.”

Bryan did his weird laugh at my joke as he leaned back in chair while sipping his coffee as well. Honestly if it was the one thing that made me laugh the most was Bryan, whenever one of us made a joke about something it was Bryan’s laugh that kept me laughing. It was a weird yet nice laugh, though I’m not for sure those two words could be put in the same context though.
Michał chuckled slightly before turning towards me “Speaking of your home CK…I left my spoken words notebook at your house, do you mind dropping by my house to give it to me?”

“Oh! Yea dude no problem! Some of the spoken words you wrote down were pretty awesome man! Especially one were you were talking about the one you love and how much you’d wished you had enough courage to confess! Dude it would be perfect if you confessed with spoken words!”

Bryan grunted in disapprovingly at what I said, which I raised a questioning eyebrow at him that was ignored.

Michał shifted in his seat uncomfortably “Umm…well that sounds like a good idea…but I think I’ll wait a little before I confess”

“Oh~ better yet just never confess.” Bryan said with his arms crossed over his chest.

Michał just frowned at what Bryan said while he flicked him off, making me laugh in amusement.

“One thing I can confess is that I can kick your ass in six rounds of Mortal Combat!” Michał claimed with a smirk as he pointed an index finger at Bryan.
“Well I can confess that I can beat your ass in ten rounds of Mortal Combat! SO BRING IT ON TUTSKI!” Bryan yelled standing up and slamming his empty coffee cup on the table.

“OH IT’S BEEN BROUGHT BRO IT’S BEEN FUCKING BROUGHT!!” Michał yelled as well, standing up and slamming his also empty coffee cup on the table.
“CHALLENGE ACCEPTED THEN! Off to your apartment we go!” Bryan yelled as quickly bid me goodbye with a shoulder pat making his way towards the door.
“I CAN’T WAIT TO MAKE YOU EAT YOUR FUCKING WORDS BRO!” Michał yelled back quickly making his way out of the coffee shop but not before ruffling my hair as a goodbye. I grumbled at him as I quickly fixed my hair back to its normal state.

I don’t understand why these two are always competitive with each other. It literally drives me nuts!
***
I hopped out my car as I headed towards Michał's apartment complex with his spoken words notebook in my hands. Before I even left the house I had to reread Michał's spoken words page about his desire to confess to the person he loved. It was a really nice piece. Yet I felt like I knew the person he was talking about in it. But oh well! I’m just over analyzing stuff again. I’m just glad Michał's voice isn’t being played repeatedly in my head.
I quickly made it up the steps by skipping one step at a time; luckily Michał lived only on the second floor. Once I made it to Michał's door, I took the key from under the welcome mat in front of his door and pushed it into the key hole. The door clicked and I opened the door. I had expected to enter an apartment full of battle cries and curse words from Bryan and Michał; however I didn’t hear any of that.

I headed towards the living room in search of my two best friends “Hey…Bryan, Michał!...Wher—“

The sight I saw before me as I entered the living was shocking and unbelievable. I stared wide mouth and wide eyed at the scene before me that was Bryan and Michał. I dropped Michał's spoken words notebook as I back away slowly from the scene with a hand to cover my wide open mouth.
The two seemed to realize I was in the room when they stopped their actions staring at me in surprise.

“I’m….sorry….I didn’t mean to interrupt you two….I’ll leave now…”, I said as I quickly turned my back to the scene with my heart feeling like it would jump out of my chest as I quickly ran to the door.

“WAIT! CK! It isn’t ….what it looks…. like!!!”, I heard Michał yell as I heard him trip over his own two feet to run after me, but by then I had already slammed the door shut and was running down the stairs and out of the apartment complex.
Once I got in my car, I just sat there thinking about the scene I just witnessed with unanswerable questions running through my mind all at once. But one question out of them all made me curious, as my heart pumped harder and louder in my ears.

Was the scene I saw back there the “something” Michał wanted to tell me yesterday?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ello! Readers! This is your 3rd Author Saikia here! Sorry for the long wait for chapter 3! But we can all agree writers block is a bitch right and so is procrastination! Anyways I hope you like this chapter! I added my own spices and flavors to my chapter so please do enjoy! All mistakes are mine! And Comments and Subscribers are always loved! Annyeong for now! ~Saikia