One Direction Girl

Chapter 1.

It's been so long since Niall has been home. I miss him so much. I am sitting at home alone curled up in one of his JW hoodies. What makes you beautiful comes on the t.v. I can't help but smile the whole time and sing along. " Baby you light up my world like nobody else" It's Harry's part. But I hear Niall singing it. I feel arms wrap around me. " the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed." I turn my head. " Hi" Niall smiles. I can't even contain myself. I jump up on the couch and wrap my arms around his neck. "You're home!" I say.
" I missed you too much. I had to come home for a bit." He says with a kiss.
" You're too sweet. But weren't we just on video chat last night?"
" I came in last night. I was in a hotel. But I wanted to surprise you this morning."
" You sneak. When do you have to leave to go back to tour?" I ask.
" Tomorrow, bright and early." He says with a frown. I frown too.
I hug him tight. " I have missed you so so much"
" I missed you too.' He says. " Didn't stop one minute without thinking of you. I hope you know that"
" I never stop thinking about you." I say giving him another kiss.
" Have there been any crazy fans?" He asks. Picking me up and swinging me over the couch. I shake my head.
He walks back around to our big recliner. He sits down. Me, sitting on his lap. My arms are still around his neck. I rest my head on his shoulder. He holds me. "Do you want to do anything today?" He asks.
"This is nice." I say. " Just this." He kisses my head. " How are the boys?" I ask. " They are good. Nothing new. We are all really tired from touring. So this is nice. A whole day off.."
" Did anyone else go home? or just you?" I ask.
" Liam flew back with me. He wanted me to get home safely." He says with a smile. " But he was going to see Danielle too."
" Aw, how cute." I say. " So Harry and Lou were left to cuddle with each other and Zayn to cuddle with a mirror, right?"
He laughs. Flashing his adorable smile. Which makes me smile. " You have the best smile you know." I say.
" Oh stop." He says smirking and looks away.
I lean my head up. " You're brown is showing." I say running my fingers through his hair. " You like it, right?" He asks.
"Of course I do! I don't think anyone hate your hair. It's just hair." I say petting his head. He leans in to give me a kiss. We both smile. " Why don't you just come with us on tour?" He asks.
I've never actually thought about leaving and going with him. It would be nice. To be around him all the time. It wouldnt be as fun I know that because of all the fans. I look into his beautiful blue eyes. " I would, babe. But I don't think i could. Danielle and Eleanor don't either..."
"You should just come anyway. For a little at least! You don't have to stay the whole time." " You really want me to come?" I ask. Knowing the answer to the question already. " Yes, of course I do! I want my babe there with me. Standing with the crowd at the concerts." He smiles. A smile I can't ever pass up.
"Alright. I'll come back for a couple days." I say with a smile. He kisses me.
" Good, the boys will be excited to see you." He says.

We spend the rest of the day packing. As he calls Liam to tell him the news. I am putting clothes into the suitcase as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. " How long has it been since i've held you like this." he asks. " Too long." I say. " But if we want to be exact. 3 months and 6 days." I say.
He laughs. " Only you"
" Doubtful." I say grabbing his hands. He spins me around to face him.
" I got you something" He says.
" A gift? You're really all i need..." I say.
" You'll like it i promise." He says. " Close your eyes"
I do as I am told. He moves my hair. Then I know it's a necklace. I open my eyes when i feel him move back. " Oh my gosh. No way." I smile. Its a matching necklace to his clover one.
" Do you like it?"
" No i love it." I say hugging him. " It was intentional to match, no?"
" It means i'm lucky enough to have you." He says with a smirk.
" Aw Niall." I say kissing him.
He kisses me back. He hugs me and starts to rock. " I am lucky to have found you, Katie"
" Niall, I do not know what i would do without you in my life. We may not always be together but I love that you make time for me." I say.
" I love you." Niall says. It is the first time he has ever said that. I mean, we have only been dating a six months and i didn't really expect it. After all I was just a fan to begin with. This doesn't happen everyday. He stuck to his promise of dating a fan.
" I love you too." I say back and give him a tight hug.

I finally finish packing. Niall sits on the bed munching on some crisps.
" Great help you were with packing babe" I say.
" Welcome." He answers with a mouthful.
I sit next to him. " I'd ask for some but i know how you are with your food." I shake my head.
He stuffs a chip in his mouth and smirks.
I crawl under the covers.
" Sleeping so soon.?" Niall asks.
I nod. " I'm tired. I only stay up that late so I can talk to you." I tell him.
" You shouldn't waste sleep over me. It's okay if we don't chat every night. You could use your sleep."
" I'd waste sleep for you everyday for the rest of my life if i needed to. I love you and it is very much worth it." I say.
He sets the chips down on the nightstand and curls up in bed next to me.
" I can't wait to spend a bit with you. But I know it will be hard when you have to leave again."
" That is too far ahead, Niall. Don't worry about that. Cause we are together right now and everything is good." I smile. He kisses me. I wrap my arms around him, close my eyes and fall asleep.