One Direction Girl

Chapter 10.

We were all supposed to go out for lunch the next day before the concert. But. Lou has struck again. He told Eleanor what happened and now she is pissed and ready to go home. I shouldn't feel bad but I do. It's not even my fault since he came on to me. I want to talk to her and try and tell her to just forgive him but I can't even manage that. We can hear them fighting from Harry's room. I sit with my knees to my chest, resting my head on my knees. Niall has his arm around me.
" What's happening over there?" Liam asks.
" Louis kissed me so I am assuming that's what it is about." I say. Fighting back tears....
" He kissed you? When?" Harry asks.
" When I was here last."
" Niall, did you hit him?"
" No. But I should've!" Niall says.
I sigh and cover my face.
" So he cheated on me and Eleanor? I thought I was the only one he cheated with."
" Harry shut up!" Niall says.
There's a knock at the door. I quickly get up and run into the bedroom.
They open the door and I sit. Hiding. I didn't come back for drama again. I came to be with Niall.
" Where is Katie. I want to speak with her!" Louis says.
" I don't think that's a good idea, Louis." I hear Liam say.
Tears roll down my face. Why would he want to talk to me anyway. I didn't cause anything.
" Eleanor wants to talk to the both of us together! So she needs to come with."
" She isn't leaving here unless I go with her." Niall says.
" Fine. We can have a couples debate. Let's go" Louis says.
" Katie" Niall calls.
I take a deep breath. I walk out wiping my eyes. Niall grabs my hand.
" Is this serious right now?" I ask Louis.
" Eleanor wants to have a group chat. Don't ask me. Let's just go" He shakes his head. Niall kisses my cheek and we walk out down to Louis's room. I am scared Eleanor is gonna have a smack down with my right now. This all can't be good for the boys. Having their girlfriends fight.
" Look. I'm more mad at Lou than I am at you Katie." Eleanor says. " Just stay away from Louis."
" Eleanor....I don't know if he told you but he kissed me first. He showed up at the door and kissed me.
" Louis.....that isn't what you told me." Eleanor says.
" What the hell did you tell her?" Niall asks.
" He said it was a mutual decision." She says.
I laugh. " Louis why do you have to make stuff up. You aren't helping anyone!" I say. " No. It was not freaking mutual. I opened the door. Asked him what he wanted and he kissed me. I would never kiss him intentionally. Especially when I am engaged to Niall..." I say. " I am not stupid. Apparently Louis is though."
Eleanor shakes her head at Louis. " You lying only made this worse. I don't even want to see you right now." She says walking out.
Niall stands and I get up with him.
" This is all on you. All of it." I say.

We both walk out and go back to Harry's room. It goes quiet.
" Well don't be awkward guys..." I say sitting down on the couch.
" Whoa. Where did Zayn go?" Liam asks looking around.
" He went downstairs to greet a lady."
" A lady?" Liam asks.
Harry nods.
Zayn comes through the door holding a girls hand. She's tall and has dark brown hair.
" Oh Katie, Niall your back!" Zayn says. Sitting down on the couch with the girl next to him.
" This is Haley." Zayn says wrapping his arm around her.
" Hello Haley!" Harry yells.
" Hi, Hello." Liam says.
I smile and her and Niall waves.
" Hi" She chuckles. " It's nice to meet you all."
" Are you two dating?" Harry asks.
" Harry. Don't you think Zayn would tell you if he wanted."
Zayn looks at Haley. " Well, I'd like to call her my girlfriend." Zayn smiles.
Haley blushes. " I'd like that a lot." She responds.
Zayn bites his lip and looks away.
I smile because I thinks adorable. Haley pushes her hair behind her ear and blushes. Niall runs his hands through his hair.
" Well awkward turtle." Harry says.
" Why don't we all go out of lunch now?" Liam asks.
" Are you okay with going out?" Zayn asks Haley.
She smiles and nods. Zayn removes his arm from around her and grabs her hand and helps her up. I stand. I forgot Danielle was even here too. She has been so quite. Harry is the only one standing in the room not holding a girl. I turn and bury my face in Niall and laugh.
" Well that's cool guys."
" Come here Harry. I'll hold your hand." I say reaching out my hand.
He skips over and grabs my hand. Niall is still holding my other hand.
" Yay" Harry says giving a little shimmy.
" You're such a freak." I say smiling.
" Can i kiss you on the cheek?" He asks.
" Harry. No." I laugh.
I know he's joking. Niall doesn't think it is. " It's okay Niall." I whisper.
He nods. Zayn and Haley lead out. With the three of us next then Liam and Danielle. Our group gets bigger every time. I would ask Eleanor to come but I don't know where she went.
We walk down to the car. I don't understand why there are so many fans. Everywhere they go. Zayn helps Haley into the car. Harry lets go of my hand.
" Is 7th wheeling a thing? Because I'm doing it." Harry says as we get into the car. The driver pulls off.
" You could've had Louis come if he wasn't such an idiot." Niall says.
" Are you guys still okay though?" Danielle asks. " I hate that there is fighting. I hope Eleanor is okay."
" She said she wasn't mad at me as much as she was Louis. But I didn't even do anything. I don't understand why Louis did that. He is part of the reason I don't want to come back every time. But I love Nialler so I will." I say hugging him. He kisses my head.
I look over at Zayn who has his arm around Haley. They make an insanely cute couple. Zayn actually met her the first time they were in new york. She must have really caught his eye if Zayn stopped to get her number. She was also just a fan. That's what I like. When the boys date fans. If I wasn't dating Niall, I would still hope he would date a fan.

After lunch we get to go watch the boys be boys at a rehearsal. Me, Haley and Danielle sit on the ground watching them. Louis has met up with them since they had to do this. Eleanor walks in quietly and sits next to Danielle. I stare at Harry who is trying to dance but is failing miserably.
" Harry babe. Just stop" I laugh.
Niall laughs.
" Zayn. Show them what you showed me. I know you want to." Haley says with a smile.
Zayn puts a finger to his lips and shakes his head. " Everyone knows I can't dance."
" That's a damn lie." Haley responds.
" Shut up!" Zayn smiles.
" Alright guys. More than this. Practice!" Liam says.
They all stop joking and line up with their mic stands. I love hearing them sing this.
I see Haley light up when Zayn's solo comes. He stares at her the whole time he sings in. I put my knees to my chest. This is the cutest thing ever. This is probably the first time she has done anything like this. I look at Niall and he is biting his lip right before his part. I mouth the words along with him. Not even noticing.
I shed a single tear. I look over at Eleanor when it is Louis' part. She is looking down at her phone. I shake my head and look back at them. They finish and we all get up. I run to Niall and hug him. He laughs once then hugs me back. Danielle holds Liam's hands. Liam is smiling huge. Zayn shares a laugh with Haley and then Eleanor just walks out again. I don't want her to have to stay here if she is just going to be upset around Lou. Because it is bringing me down and I know Louis doesn't want to fight with her. I keep my arm around Niall. Hopefully after tomorrow's concert Eleanor will make up with Louis so maybe I can stop worrying and enjoy this trip.
" Alright, well I think we are done for the day." Liam says.
I stick my hands in Niall's sweatshirt pockets. " We should go do something? I don't wanna go to a hotel." He checks his watch.
" What do you want to do?" I ask.
" Anyone down for a musical?" Niall asks.
" We should go see Wicked! That is my favorite!" Haley says.
" Anyone oppose?" I ask.
Everyone looks at each other shaking their heads.
" Wicked it is." I say. I take Niall's hand. We all walk out as one huge group. Eleanor is standing by the car.
" Are we going to the hotel now?" She asks.
" We were actually gonna go see Wicked. You can come if you like." I offer.
" I'll just get a cab and go back to the hotel." She looks at Louis. " Will you come with me?" She asks him.
He nods. Obviously taking any chance to try to talk to her.
" Well now I'm all alone again." Harry says.
I laugh. " Harry. You will find a girl. I promise."
" I'm taking someone tomorrow and the meet and greet. Mark my words."
" You do that, lad." Niall says. Louis and Eleanor walk off. We all file back into the car again.
Niall plays with my hand while we watch the musical. I smile. Haley is sitting next to me. Singing every word. I laugh. Liam is talking to Danielle. Probably asking her why they are so mean. I smile and rest my head on Niall.
Everything is better with Niall. Always.