Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 6

Chapter 6
I sat down on the bench at the TD Garden imagining the loud screams of all the fans and the fun times I had spent with my family here. “Hey” I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to find out it was Tyler. “Hi” I replied. “Am I interrupting something” he asked sitting down next to me. “No, I was just thinking.” I replied. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. For once in my life I felt loved. I knew I was loved by my parents, but when my mom died I felt like my dad was caught up in her death and pushed me and my brother away. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Tyler pulled me onto his lap. I knew he could sense something was wrong with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his chest I felt his arms wrap around my waist. “It’s okay” Tyler whispered in my ear. I lifted my head up seeing his bright white smile. I smiled and forgot all about the painful memories about my family. “So when do want to go on our date?” Tyler asked. “I don’t know? When do want to go?” I asked feeling a smile spreading across my face. “How about now?” he asked pulling two pairs of skates from under the bench. “Sure.” I replied now feeling the smile on my lips grow wider. “C’mon!” Tyler yelled lacing up his skates. I quickly laced up skates and Tyler and I walked on to the ice. I felt a shiver go down my spine from it being cold. I soon felt Tyler’s arm wrap around my waist. It felt nice to have someone care about me. After Tyler and I taking a couple of laps around the ice I led Tyler off to the bench. We took off our skates and we headed out the door. “Do you want to take a walk?” Tyler asked me. “Yeah I would like that.” I replied feeling happy. Tyler took my hand and led me to his car. “I thought we were going for a walk?” I asked feeling really confused. “We have to drive to get there. Do you trust me?” he said. “I trust you.” I replied feeling butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I hoped into his car and drove off to dome park by the water. It looked very beautiful from the car, but when I got out of the car the park looked gorgeous. “C’mon” Tyler said and he grabbed my hand.
Tyler’s POV
It felt nice to hold hands with Riley. Skating with her on the ice earlier felt like I had won the Stanley Cup all over again. I put my arm around Riley’s shoulders and felt her fingers intertwine with my fingers. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I knew I had to change my ways stay with just one girl and respect Riley’s wishes. I then was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt Riley’s lips press against my cheek. I could stay in that moment forever. After walking for a while we found a bench and we decided to sit. I put my arm around Riley’s waist. I felt her head rest on my shoulder. I kept thinking to myself who was Riley Bauer. “Riley, I don’t want to be rude or step out of line, but what happened to your mother?” I asked I felt really bad as soon as I asked the question. “I’m sorry you can tell me when you want to.” I replied after I asked my question seeing that she felt uncomfortable in the situation. I was expecting her to leave right then and there, but she didn’t.
Riley’s POV

“Riley, I don’t want to be rude or step out of line, but what happened to your mother?” Tyler asked. My heart dropped I can’t believe he just asked that I started to worry. “I’m sorry you can tell me when you want to.” He replied as soon as he asked the first question. “I will.” I said quietly “What?” he asked “I’ll tell you.” I replied. “Are you sure? I don’t want to pressure you into this.” Tyler said. “I want to.” I took a deep breath “My brother, Chris and I were playing hockey without gear and my brother shot the puck and hit me in the chin by accident. I needed to go to the hospital, so we got into the car and headed to there. On our way there we were listening to the radio and.” I felt the tears pouring down my face. I couldn’t believe I was telling him this and that he wanted to know what happened to my mother. “Then a drunk driver came out of nowhere and from what I have been told made impact on the driver side of the car. My mother died a couple of days later in the hospital.” “Riley, I am so sorry about that. Did they ever catch the driver?” Tyler asked while pulling me into a hug. “He passed away also in the crash.” I couldn’t believe I had just told Tyler things that took me years to tell David. “Riley. I’m sorry about that. I was wondering if we could see each other again.” Tyler said trying to cheer me up and it did. “Yeah. I would really enjoy that.” I replied. Tyler stood up and took my hand making me stand up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped arms around his neck. Soon enough our lips were crashing together until I heard Black &Yellow knowing this was my phone. I pulled away to grab my phone out of my pocket, but Tyler pulled me even closer and again our lips met. After a few moments of kissing Tyler, those few moments felt like hours, pulled away and said “I should get you home before David kills me.” “Yeah. I think that he called me.” I took out my to see who called, but it wasn’t David it was Haley and it wasn’t a call it was a text. It read Riley your sleeping over my house tonight David’s out on a date. Come over ASAP. “Who text you?” Tyler asked. “It was Haley you can drop me off there.” I gave Tyler the directions to her apartment. When we arrived I let out a sigh I was upset I was leaving Tyler and I didn’t want to. “What’s wrong?” Tyler asked sounding really concerned. “I don’t want to leave.” “I don’t want you to leave either.” Tyler said and then kissed me on the cheek. “I guess I better go before Haley calls the cops.” “I’ll walk you up.” Tyler got out the car and opened my door. We walked into the building holding hands; I didn’t care if people were staring. We got into the elevator and headed up to Haley’s floor. When we arrived on her floor I gave Tyler a final kiss and told him I would text him. I arrived to hear crying coming out of Haley’s apartment. I knocked on the door and when it opened I saw a depressed Haley.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 chapters and a new story coming out i hope u like i will update tomorrow