Status: In Progress

Should I Fall In Love With You (A Tyler Seguin Love Story)

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
“OMG. That’s so romantic Riley. He really does care about you. Are you going to see him soon?” Haley asked sounding happier from earlier.
“Yeah we are going out tonight.” I replied to her question. I spent the night at Haley’s and was getting ready leave while we were talking.
“I’ll text you later” I yelled to Haley as I walked out the door. I was now going home to go yell at David and find out who this mystery was? I just couldn’t believe he would do that he was never rude any girl even if the girl was a puck bunny.
“I’m home” I sang as I walked through the door.
“Hey where were you?” David asked. He looked stressed out
“I had a date with Tyler and Haley called me distraught and asked me to sleepover” I replied. As soon as I mentioned Haley’s name David’s eye grew wide.
“Oh” he replied
“David, who was the girl you had a date with last night?” I asked trying to remain calm.
“What date?” he asked looking confused.
“You know the one that you told Haley you had to get ready for.” I replied
“Oh that date it well um it was…” he said but I cut him off.
“There was no date was there. You told Haley you had a date to get her out of here didn’t you? I can’t believe you did that to her. Haley likes you David she likes you a lot and was going to tell you that before you butted in and told her about this fake date.” I started yelling at him mid way through my speech.
“I like her the way she likes me Ri, but I got nervous and I couldn’t think of anything else I mean Haley is perfect and I’m leaving for home and I didn’t want to break her heart with being all like “I love you, but I’m leaving tomorrow. Wait for me?”
“Just tell her the truth David and she would wait for you I know she would.”
“Thanks Riley I will tell her tonight. I’ll ask her out for dinner.” David now looked really happy I was glad I helped him out and I was hoping that Haley would say yes.
“So are you and Tyler doing something to night?” David asked
“Yes.” I replied. I look at my watch crap its 5 Tyler is going to be here in like two hours I need to get ready.
I hoped into the shower and did my daily routine. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I got out of the bathroom and walked over to my closet were I picked out a nice American Eagle flower dress. I got changed into the dress and walked back into the bathroom and grabbed my blow-dryer and flat iron and started fixing my hair. When I was done it was 6:30pm Tyler would be here in a half hour. I grabbed a bottle of black nail polish and painted my nails. After my finger nails dried I walked over to my jewelry box which was on top of my bureau. I opened the box up and pulled out a necklace that meant so much to me. The necklace originally belonged to my mother. She wore the necklace the day she died and before she died she gave it to me. I put on the necklace I now had 10 minutes to get my make up on. I didn’t really like make up, but I put on blush on, eye shadow, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss on. I was just in luck I had just finished when I heard a knock at the door. I jumped out of my seat and slipped on a pair of Old Navy flip-flops. They had a tan bottom and red straps.
“Hey” I said as I opened the door to reveal Tyler.
“Hey, wow you look amazing.” Tyler said.
I started blushing at his comment he always knew what to say to a girl to make her feel beautiful.
“You don’t look bad yourself.” I replied Tyler was wearing white shorts with a blue shirt. (What he wore the day he spent with Lord Stanley.)
“Thanks. Are you ready to go?” he asked with a smile on his face.
“Yeah. Just let me tell David I’m leaving.” I walked into the kitchen to see if he was there, but he wasn’t there was a note on the fridge. Went to go talk to Haley have fun with Tyler. But not too much fun.
-David
I walked back to where Tyler was standing. “He left to see Haley.” I told Tyler and to my surprise he wasn’t surprised that David was going to see Haley.
“He talks about her all the time.” Tyler said with a smirk on his face.
“Are we going to stand here or are we going to stand here?” I asked Tyler with a slight laugh.
“Yeah, I’m just waiting for you.”
I grabbed my purse and we headed to the elevator. We got out of the elevator and walked to his car. He opened the passenger for me and I got in. “Where are we going?” I asked
“It’s a surprise.” Tyler replied
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long