Status: active...slow but active :)

Memories of the Past

chapter 3

It was my 17 birthday when everything changed.
I was in a nearby park on the swings singing happy birthday to myself. Kind of pathetic i know but it wasn't like Juliet and Ricardo were going to throw me a birthday bash anytime soon. Anyway so there I was swinging all by my lonesum when the boy from next door, Andy I think his name was, approached me with a friendly smile on his face. I avoided speaking to people almost as much as they avoided me so seeing him approach me was beyond my comprehension.

"Hi" he had said.

I just stared at him from under my black bangs at the time.

"I'm Andy. I live next door to you"

Again I just stared.

"Can you talk?" This time he leaned in close almost as if I were retarded or something.

"I have a voice but it doesnt mean I have to talk"
I spoke softly frowning as his eyes widened.

"Yay! You can speak! All this time i thought you were mute" He grinned big before sitting on the swing next to me. All the while I just stared at him still confused as to what he was doing near me.

"Do you have a name?"

I dont know what possessed me to do so but I think some part of my subconscious wanted to befriend this male as I had never had a friend before.
I opened my mouth to speak but before I could form any words a scream overrode me.

"LILLIAN!!!"

My eyes wide with fear a moment before my head turned and saw Ricardo stampeading toward us. Not wanting to get Andy hurt I quickly hopped off the swing and ran toward Ricardo. As soon as I was near he slapped me hard across the face knocking m over before grabbing my arm in a steel grip that was sure to leave a mark, and dragged me back home.
WHat happened next is what nightmares were made of. Ricardo beat me till I bled, then he literally tied me to his bed before raping me. I screamed with all my might only to get hit in return. But I no longer cared.
I eventually passed out from the beatings wishing for my life to end.
I was vaugely aware of someone shouting my name and sirens blaring in the background. What I didnt know was Andy witnessed Ricardo slapping me and ran to his mum for help. When they heard me scream they rang the police who found Ricardo beating my unconscious bloody bruised form.
Juliet and Ricardo were arrested for child abuse while I ended up in a coma for a month.

As soon as I was wellenough to leave the hospital I was sent into rehab because the authoritie were afraid I would cause harm to myself after being through what i had.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??? like? hate?? anything? please :D