Hate the Player and Hate the Game.

Chapter Three

I spoke my words out loud. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.

Ashton smirked. "Now, Melissa, is that anyway to talk to your new roomie?"

Okay, to say I was pissed would be an understatment. Any other time, I would have loved to have him staying here. I mean he's freaking hot. But, now? Yeah, not so much. This wasn't going to make being chosen any easier.

Ashton cleared his throat, bringing my attention back to him. "Missy, are you going to let me in?" He asked. I sighed and moved aside grudgingly, gesturing for him to enter the house.

"Come with me." I muttered, leading him up to the room across from mine. "This is your room, while you're here." I pointed across the hall. "That is my room. You are not aloud in it. Understood?"

He laughed. "Whatever you say, princess."

I sneered. "Don't call me that."

"Alright.....princess."

I glared at him. "Come downstairs when you're done in here. I'm sure my parents want to talk to you. House rules and all that." I said, before making my way back down to where my parents were seated in the kitchen.

"You could have told me it was him of all people." I said, glaring at them.

Kathy chuckled. "You would have thrown a fit."

"Duh." I mumbled.

Dad grabbed a c'ookie. "Where is he?"

"Upstairs unpacking. He said he'd be down once he finished." As if on cue, Ashton entered, looking around before his blue eyes fixed on me. He introduced himself to my parents and then took a seat next to me.

"Missy, will you give me a tour of the house?" he asked.

I groaned and went to get up but my father stopped me. "We have something to tell you both." he said.

I raised my eyebrows and met my fathers eyes. More news? Please, at least let it be good news this time.

My dad fixed his eyes on Ashton. "I know you just got here but Kathy and I never went on a honey moon and this is the only time we can afford it."

My jaw dropped. "How long will you be gone?"

"Well, thats the thing, we got a really good deal on this so please don't be mad. We'll be gone for six months. We leave tomorrow afternoon."

"Are you kidding me? I barely know him!" I shouted, pointing at Ashton. "You expect me to live alone with him for SIX months?"

"Don't raise your voice to me, young lady. Yes, I do. You'll be fine." Dad snapped.

I sat ack, resigned. Ashton cleared his throat and glanced over at me nervously. "How about that tour?" he asked, quietly.

I nodded and got up, gesturing for him to follow me. Once we were out of ear shot, he started laughing. He wrapped an arm arounf my waist, pushing me up against the wall. He leaned in and whispered. "Your parents just made my goal alot easier. I'll have you by the end of the month."

With that he sauntered away, leaving me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)