A Whole World Between Heaven and Hell

one and lonely

Even Jesus himself knew he wasn’t real. Everything was an illusion. Some kind of lie. He even fooled himself.
He told people he could heal the blind, just by looking at them. Make the deaf hear once more, just by touching them. Make the retarded understand, just by talking to them. It never worked, though. The people were too afraid to say any different, it was Jesus, after all.
But Jesus continued to fool himself and others around him.
He raped the young Virgin Mary whilst she was sleeping. It was a gift from God, indeed.
His disciples were simply drunken men who he would drink with from time to time. They would do nasty things to women when they were drunk. But he was Jesus, after all.
Nobody stood up to Jesus. Jesus would hurt you if you did anything to rebel against him. Nobody wanted that. Jesus could do many things to you if you didn’t watch yourself.
So everyone believed anything he did. Praised him. Poured over his ankles.,
The day Jesus died was magnificent.
There he was, the world to see, barely breathing, nailed to a gigantic cross in the middle of a field. Nails in each hand and foot. It was truly fucking brilliant.
People were still too hesitant to celebrate, not quite sure what Jesus could do in his state, so they chose to mourn at his ankles. Drink the blood of the blessed one.
Soon enough there was a row of crosses, very much like His, with all his disciples pinned against them. The people took them all and did it; they thought that if Jesus was blessed then the disciples were too. So they did it.
That day they learned that praising, mourning and hating were all the same thing.
That day the learnt that Jesus and the Devil were the same thing.
That day they learnt that Satan was, in fact, more real than any of them ever were.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing against Jesus, I find religion very intriguing. I am not of any religion, nor am I atheist.