Status: Active - Its summer here in my country so I would be able to update daily.

Unfriend You

Chapter 2

“Its Friday (Friday) gotta get down on Fri---“Loren slammed her hands to the alarm on the purpose of breaking it. The original song on her alarm was Wannabe by the Spice Girls but Dennis thought it would be funny to change it to her hated song Friday by Rebecca Black and although she want to change it the new alarm seems to work on waking her up early.

Squinting her eyes she yawned, she slept late last night rereading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book. “What is the date today?”She murmured sleepily as she reached out for her phone on the side table on the bed, looking at the calendar application she almost jumped out of bed.

APRIL 28 – Shopping with BFF (Need 2 Buy Dress 4 Party)

Suddenly excited she stood and opened the window letting the sun in inside her room, “Alas! Sunlight, here I come.” If people actually see what is she doing now and the expression plastered on her face they would probably think that she is either going insane or a natural lunatic.

Or maybe she really is.

>>>>

Stepping out of the bath tub she snatched the towel that was folded neatly on the sink table and looked at the mirror; diamond shaped face, dark hair, almond shaped dark eyes, and full lips. Sighing she looked at her reflection sadly, “Maybe this is another reason why Sam left me, he thinks that I’m ugly.” She never did in her life made a conclusion that she is ugly but now she felt like he physical appearance added to the factor on why Sam cheated on her.

She gasped as she realized all the things she was thinking, “Brain doesn’t insult me! Oh my God Loren, what the heck are you thinking? ERASE, ERASE, Erase!!” Taking a deep breath she raised her brow and once again looked at the mirror, “If that’s what you call ugly nowadays well I guess the world is really going to an end.”

>>>>

Loren wasted no time on getting ready, she wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible because her sister Elizabeth is still at the house—and luckily still sleeping—so after she said her goodbye to her mother she happily strutted out of the house and picked up a cab.

When she arrived at the Mall she easily spotted her friends considering that Layla, Donna and Elise are wearing their batch shirts. “Hey!” she said as she hugged her friends like they hadn’t seen each other for a thousand years. “Loren you look good! Finally getting over Sam?” Donna elbowed Elise, “Its fine Donna, I’m recovering but still….” Sighing she looked at her friends and smiled faintly, “Anyway before we start having sad moments here and bawl our eyes out us should start our shopping now. So let’s go!”

Shopping with her friends was fun compared to spending time at home depressing about the bad things that happened for the past couple of months at least it helped her to take her mind off a bit on problems and start living on her life again.

>>>>>

Finally after hours of browsing through the stores they finally picked the dresses that they are gonna be wearing at the party. “So they say that there would be some guest from other school plus Cara said that her cousin would be coming. I really hope it’s a guy you know,” Layla said while taking a sip on her McFloat, “Might I remind you that you already have a boyfriend and I’m sure that he’ll be pissed when he heard those words coming from your mouth.” Loren was smirking as she looked at her friend.

“Yah I know! Its just that I need to see new face for new inspiration and might I also remind you that I am one of the writer of the Entertainment section of our school newspaper? I was thinking of writing tips for guys when it comes to having to get the attention of girls, so I think it might help if I observe a yummy fella’ while he do his thing.” Layla was smiling haughtily as she says her plan.

“Yeah right as if your article would go vavavoomish if you write that article, the sports page had won medals and had earned recognitions on various contest so it means that the sports page is the main highlight of the magazine which also means that whether you write that article or not no one would care beca—“Donna was of course the main columnist of the sports section of the school newspaper and ever since she became the main columnist of it the sports section still has never lost on any competition that they join.

“That’s enough, stop boasting Donna. I personally think that we need to do a massive improvement on the newspaper make it more as Donna would say ‘vavavoomish’ and since its our last year I think that we need to make an imprint on the history of the campus newspaper. So who agrees with me?” And so Loren vowed that she would only focus her attention on academics this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave your thoughts on the comment box.
Next chapter someone would be making an appearance that would shake and mess Loren's world.