Destiny

Dates, and Not The Fruit Kind.

The moment we were in the car, Avery gave Decklyn and I a look.
"Now don't you go doing anything I wouldn't do." He laughed.
Once we were at Coldstone, and away from Avery, Decklyn said, "He's a pretty wild child, so we can do practically anything we want."
We laughed.
Once we ordered our ice cream, we sat in a booth and just talked. We talked about everything under the sun. Our families, our new lives here, and even Colin.
I was still freaking out over what Colin said to me in Chem. What did he mean?
Out of habit, I glanced around Coldstone. Then, I looked out the window. Colin was standing right in broad daylight. And he was staring right at me. He gave me a devilish look, then turned around and walked away. Was he following us?
After staring at the window for what seemed like forever, I looked at Decklyn. He must have seen Colin as well, because he put both hands over the table, and beckoned me to give my hands to him. As he was holding my hands, he looked me right in the eyes and said, "I'll never let him touch you."
In that moment, I felt the heat in my body go straight to my face. He smiled at me, and gave me a soft wink before standing up and only letting go of one hand.
"Let's get on home." He said.
We walked home, hand in hand, and I had to admit that I liked it a lot.
Once we reached the house, we went straight up to my bedroom calling for Avery. We let go of each other and when Avery walked in my room, we told him about Colin following us to Coldstone.
The two of them then decided that I couldn't even sleep alone in my bedroom. So the two of them blew up the air mattress in my room. Since they only had a twin sized mattress, one of them would have to sleep in my bed with me.
Avery rolled his eyes as he addressed the problem. "Okay, we all know you two like each other. It's completely noticable. But I swear if you two do anything while I am sleeping on this air mattress, I will kill you."
I blushed. Really badly. They both noticed, because they both laughed at me as Decklyn walked up to me and put his arm around my waist.
Avery soon left to make sure all the windows and doors were locked, especially in Jess's room, leaving Decklyn and I alone.
He looked me right in the eyes and said, "I'm so sorry."
"Why?"
"Because of everything happening now that you're here."
"It's not your fault." I told him.
"I know, but you don't deserve it."
"I guess in life it's not about what we deserve. It's about taking what's handed to us. This is just my hand. Like in poker, we can't all have a flush."
With that, his hand cupped my cheek and he leaned forward. I could feel his breath on my mouth before he closed the space between us and kissed me.
One word: Fireworks.
I couldn't help myself. "Wow."
He smiled at me causing me to blush again. Man, he was good at that.
"You're too cute." He laughed.
"Thanks?" I questioned.
"You're absolutely welcome."
He leaned in once again, this time kissing my cheek. "Will you play something for me?" He nodded towards my piano.
I nodded, making my way over in order to open up the case. I made notice of his "A Day To Remember" shirt, and chose "You Had Me At Hello".
His face automatically lit up as he began to sing. Once I got to the chorus, he looked at me singing to me, not just for me.
This boy had the voice of an angel.
"Dang, Deck, I didn't know you could sing like that either." Avery said, reentering the room.
Both of us straightened up, not saying a word.
"You guys should cover songs on YouTube. I hear that's how Justin Bieber got famous."
"I kind of think that's a good idea. It'd be fun." I said, and Decklyn smiled at me.
"Okay." was all he said.
Later that night I went and hopped in the shower. Once I was in the bathroom, I closed the door, and closed the blinds in the window. I felt like someone was watching me.
Halfway into my shower, I heard knocking, except it wasnt on the door.
It was glass. The window.
I shut off the shower and grabbed a towel. Before stepping out, I wrapped the towel around me. I stepped out and peeked through the blinds. No one was out there.
So I opened the door to the bathroom and yelled for Avery. Both the boys fled from my room to where I was.
"Are you okay?" Decklyn asked.
"Someone was knocking on the window. When I looked out no one was there, and now I'm freaking out."
"Are you finished in the shower?" Avery asked.
"I didn't get to shave but I can do that in the morning."
"Okay. Go to your room, get dressed. We'll come back in a minute."
"Where are you guys going?"
"To look around. No one's gonna spy on my lady in the shower and get away with it." Decklyn winked.
I flushed again, and remembered I was still naked.
I rushed to my room, threw on a pretty thong, and a cute matching bra. I don't care if Avery said not to do anything if he's sleeping, stuff happens, and I'm not gonna wear ugly undergarments just in case. I threw on a pair of short shorts and a low cut tank top. I felt like a little ho, but I'm sure Decklyn's not going to mind.
I hopped into bed, and waited for the boys. A few minutes later, they came in, not finding anything. Decklyn winked at me again. Avery rolled his eyes when he saw my choice of pajamas.
"Okay, seriously. Maybe I should just sleep in my room. That way I'm closer to mom or Jess." Avery said, pulling out his phone.
"That seems like it could be a good idea." I said, playing along with his reasoning.
My phone vibrated, and I noticed it was Avery who texted me.
"Be safe. There are condoms in the piano."
I rolled my eyes and replied, "We aren't having sex. I just met him a few days ago!"
He laughed out loud as he was leaving, in reference to my text.
"But you eventually will." He replied, out loud.
"Ugghhhhhhh." I said, falling back into my pillow.
"You get the sex talk?" Decklyn said.
"How'd you know?" I replied.
"I got the same talk yesterday when I told him I liked you. He said, 'There are condoms in the piano!'" He laughed.
"Yep. Same talk." I replied again laughing.
My phone vibrated. "You're falling for him Auden. I can tell."
I didn't bother replying, instead I scooted over, cuddling into Decklyn.
"Can I kiss you good night?" He asked.
"Absolutely." I smiled.
He leaned forward and he kissed my lips, reluctant to pull away.
Although I should have let him pull away, I didn't want to. I kissed him harder, pulling myself into him and running my fingers through his hair. We kept kissing and then I broke away only long enough to pull him on top of me.
We continued to make out until I decided I wanted to be on top.
So I pushed him down to where he was laying on his back and I was over him, straddling his waist.
He put his hands on my hips, and pulled me into him. I felt his hardness as I settled myself on top of him. I wanted to keep going. I didn't want him to think I was a whore.
He broke away from me, to speak. "Auden, before we go any farther, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes." I nodded, smiling.
He put his hand on the back of my head, gently pushing it forward before kissing me once again. We started making out.
The way he made me feel was indescribable. He was absolutely perfect. The butterflies in my stomach didn’t even think about disappearing.
Maybe we were going too far, but as of right now I didn’t care. No, I wasn’t a virgin, and yes, I was definitely falling for him, but no, I don’t love him yet.
We made out for a little while longer, and when we felt tired I crashed into his arms, cuddling my body into his. I fell asleep without problem, and I didn’t even have a nightmare.
This kid was magical.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we arreeee. Am I moving too fast? Lemme know your thoughts!