Status: I really love this story and don't care if you do or not

The New Khaleesi

chapter five

I awoke the next day with my hand tied behind my back and a hansome man about 16 or 17 was watching me. I don't think he was blinking either which made it harder for me to escape. "This rope is a little tight sir."
"Sorry to break it to you princess but its not losining."
"Arn't you quite the gentleman." I said in a sarcastic tone. i think that made him angry.
"Listen I don't need some stuck up princess saying what I am and what I'm not." he said in a quite angry tone at the edge of yelling at me.
"I'm not just some princess I am the future Khaleesi of the Dothraki that is all I care about I don't want the Iron Throne and I'm not stuck up." I said on the edge of tears from reality hitting me in the face. 'I might never be a true Dothraki warrior' 'I might never ride Kioki again' these thoughts went through my head
"What are you crying about princess?" he asked I was so caught up in my thoughts I couldn't tell if he was mocking me or he was concerned.
"I-i-i n-n-need to go f-f-for a r-r-ride on Kioki." I choked through my sobs.
"What is Kioki?" he askes with confusion on his face.
"M-m-my horse." I said still blubbering.
"I'm sorry but you can't." he said sitting next to me and putting his arm around me and pulling me into his sholder. He comforted me so easly and once he hugged me I felt a spark and I think he did too because he pulled away just as quickly as he pulled me in.
"What is your name?" I asked with tear staind cheeks.
"Alexander Snow." he said looking deep into my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i know it took a long time but I had writers block :)
next chapter wont come out until someone comments