Status: I really love this story and don't care if you do or not

The New Khaleesi

chapter six

I fell asleep as soon as I stopped crying. Alexander was still by my side when I fell asleep. Trying to comfort me in my time of need. I don't think he wants to be apart of anything Jamie and Tariyn Lanister are involeds in. He had to much of a caring look in his eyes when he talked to me. I awoke the next day my hands tied in front of me with a long rope attached to something. I follow the rope with my eyes and find its attached to Kioki my beloved horse I thought I'd never see again. I look around to see if I'm tied down in any way I was surprised to find out I wasn't. I started slowly got up and walked over to him and started to pet him on the side of his head looking him in the eyes. I didn't even relize I started to cry I was just so in tune with the animal. I didn't notice Alexander watching me from the tree I awoke under. I started to walk around Kioki and once got to the side opposite of where I had started I started to try to clime onto him but before I could get completly on him I was pulled away with arms around my waist. " LET ME RIDE KIOKI!!" I said louder than I expected. "I don't think you should." a voice with so many feelings I couldn't tell what they were. "Why not?" I asked quieter.
"Because you will get hurt not by the horse but by the Lanisters.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know no one commented but I don't care anymore. I miss writeing this story cause the show doesnt come on till next year. Thanks if you read it I hope you enjoy it.
~Beauty and other lies~
~Justice Leah Rader~