Status: Back on track, I have a lot planned for this story! -Love Mallory:)

Forever 17

After Dakota Mason, a junior in high school, finds herself in quite a sticky situation, her best friend Destree Moore (Destery Moore a.k.a. YouTuber CapnDesDes / DesAndNate) (I have his name spelled differently on purpose) must make a decision that will change both their lives forever- either he must change her into a vampire and break the law of his people or watch the only thing he has left in life, his best friend, die. Dakota and Destree will face and attempt to overcome many difficult obstacles, including their own demise, before it's too late. Yeah, technically since they're vampires they have all the time in the world, but time, my friends, is slowly starting to.. run out.
  1. Wrong Place, Wrong Time
    This night, which was already not going so well, takes a turn for the worst...
  2. Why Are You Here?
    Destree finds himself in the presence of two of the elders.
  3. Over My Undead Body
    A fight occurs between Destree and the two elders over Destree's "claim"
  4. A Flashback
    Dakota flashes back to her childhood and remembers a time when Destree was there to save her during her freshman year.
  5. Change.
    Let's finish what we started.
  6. The Fire Inside
    Dakota wakes up to extreme pain and Destree informs her they need to "talk".
  7. "We Need To Talk": Four Words I Never Want To Hear You Say
    Destree talks to Dakota's grandmother and Dakota wakes up.
  8. What's Considered To Be The Impossible
    Dakota finally realizes for herself that this might be for real...
  9. A Meeting
    They know...
  10. Only Time Will Tell
    Dakota tries something new, Destree and Dakota have a "talk".
  11. Back To School
    Dakota goes back to school after being 'sick' for three weeks and learns that things are different.