Status: Active

Another World

Girls Night Continues

The club was very loud and alive for a weekday, but I had to say this definitely looked like the place to be when you wanted a good time. It was quite fancy too, white lounges everywhere surrounding the black dance floor and bar. As Valarie and I decided to sit down at a empty table near the back, I looked around to find a group of guys in the corner. Some looked around our age and were admittedly cute if I do say so myself, maybe that's why there were some sluts- er girls surrounding them.

"Oh god, I have to pee!" Val yelled into my ear.

"Want me to go with you?!" I asked her about to get up.

"No I'll be right back!" She said getting up and leaving her bag with me. I shrugged and returned my attention back to the people around me, there was a girl in the middle of the dance floor wearing a short and tight skirt. The guys in the corner seemed to be checking her out as she danced alone, talk about an attention whore. I rolled my eyes and decided to get up and get a drink while I was already here.

"What do you recommend?" I yelled to the bartender as he asked what I wanted.

"How do you like your drinks? Sweet? Strong?"

"Sweet, please."

He handed me a menu with a list of drinks and I decided to go with the 10-Tation margarita. As I waited for my drink, I felt someone come up next to me. Turning my head I found a tall blonde with pushed back hair leaning on one elbow.

"Hi, I'm Andy." He smiled.

"Kate." I smiled back.

"Those guys over there in the corner, don't look, dared me to ask you out for a dance. Are you going to make me look like a loser or do you care to dance?"

I giggled. "I'd like to enjoy this night with my friend if you don't mind."

"Aw come on, you're going to make me look like a fool? I promise just one quick dance. I won't try any tricks to feel you up."

I couldn't help but laugh again, he was actually really cute. I pulled out my money to pay the bartender when Andy stopped my hand. "I got this one."

"No, no really I don't like having people pay for me." I said trying to give the guy my money.

With no use Andy paid for it and handed me my drink. "I'm guessing you're going to tell me to dance with you as a way to pay you back?" I smirked.

He began grinning. "Yes, now will you?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yes fine, just let me leave my stuff at the table."

We walked over to the table where I see Valarie and Zayn about to take their seats. When the hell did he get here? 

"Kate, it's good to see you again!" He yelled pulling me into a hug as I approached them.

I smiled. "Yeah you too! I'm surprised to see you here. Listen will you watch my stuff Val? Andy here wants me to dance with him after-"

"Andy what are you doing here?" Zayn asked looking between the both of us.

"Taking Kate out to dance, the guys dared me I wouldn't be able to."

"Do you two know each other?" I asked confused. 

"Yeah we do, come on I like this song." Andy yelled pulling my hand towards the dance floor. 

I laughed as I stumbled after him. Looking over at Valarie and Zayn again, I noticed him saying something that made her look worried. I shrugged it off as we began dancing to the chorus of We Found Love by Rihanna.

"I can't really dance!" I warned as we moved with each other.

"Neither can I, but I think we're the best ones here." 

I burst out laughing before singing along, throwing my hands in the air as I moved my hips to the beat. I was really enjoying myself when I felt someone push me back. Confused and shocked I looked to see Harry pushing Andy who held his hands up defensively. When the hell did he get here!?

"Woah, Harry what the hell!?" I yelled as I pulled his arm towards me.

He looked angry as he faced me. "Why were you dancing with him!?"

"He bought me a drink and told me he was dared to take me out for a dance!"

His eyes widened as I said this. "If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have dared him! Damn it Kate, why are you here? I thought you were having a girls night out with Valarie?!"

"I was till you dared your friend to come hit on me! What about you? What are you doing here?!"

"I thought I'd hang out with the guys, can we go outside to talk?"

I nodded and followed him out. "It was an innocent dance, you know." I mumbled once we were outside.

"I was getting jealous over there, seeing you laughing and dancing with another guy. My friend to be exact."

"Well you should of gotten a good look at me before you told him to come over."

"The only girl I like getting good looks at is you and I didn't know it was you."

"Nice try." I smirked although I knew I was blushing.

"Why don't we continue the dance I just interrupted?"

"You have to buy me a drink first." I teased getting closer to him.

"Whatever you want." He murmured looking down at my lips.

"Maybe for you I'll make an exception. Besides, Andy already bought me one." I winked before stepping around him to go into the club. Looking over to our table, I noticed Zayn talking in Valarie's ear making her laugh and blush. I honestly didn't know why the hell she was still with Jason, sure he was a good guy but it wasn't even going to work between them. Besides, Zayn is very hot, and she totally wants him.

I decided not to be a cock blocker and hurriedly grabbed my drink before meeting with Harry on the dance floor. I took a sip of the margarita and instantly felt the urge to dance some more.

As I neared him, Harry gripped my hips and we began to sway as the beats of the techno song blasted throughout the club. Throwing my free arm around him, he began kissing my neck as we grinded up against each other. The feeling was erotic and my mind was all over the place. The things this boy could do to me with his touch was beyond me, his hands roamed my body as our tongues explored each other's mouths. I was in this bubble of pure pleasure, it was as if no one was in the room but us. And in that moment it felt like we were the only people in the room.

We continued our intense grinding and make out session until the song ended and by then I was all hot. Gulping down my margarita, Harry and I headed over to the bathrooms to freshen up. 

"I want some more of that." He murmured in my ear before kissing me and heading into the men's room.

I giggled and turned to go to the ladies' room where a girl stood at the mirror. Looking at my reflection, I realized my hair was a mess. As I began fixing it, I felt the girl's stare on me.

"I see you know Harry too." She smiled coldly before returning her stare back to her reflection.

"Um yeah? Do you?"

"Of course. Are you the whore of the night or a temporary fling?"

I scoffed. The nerve on this girl! "Excuse me?!"

"I'm just saying Harry has a reputation for being a little bit of a player. I should know, I was the one grinding on him till I gave him what he wanted and that was it." She said before walking out the bathroom.

I looked back at myself in the mirror. I wasn't his whore or temporary fling. Was I? I mean it wasn't official between us but I felt as if it were. Was I wrong? I know Harry did have a reputation with the ladies, but I thought it was different with us. Looking at the clock on the wall, I realized how late it was.

I shook my head and headed out the rest room, finding Harry waiting for me against the wall. "You took long." He smirked as he pulled me against him.

"Sorry, um it's getting late so I'm going to head home. I'll see you later." I said giving him a half smile and turning to go find Valarie.

"Let me take you home." He offered, grabbing my hand.

"No, it's okay I'll go get a cab. Stay with your boys."

"Kate, I'm not letting you go home alone at this time when I can do it myself." With that said, he pulled my hand and we went to find Val and Zayn where they were dancing on the dance floor. I hated to break up the moment, they looked like they were really enjoying themselves.

Stepping out the club, there were paparazzi taking a bunch of pictures. "You have to be shitting me." I mumbled as I covered my eyes to block out the blinding flashes. I hopped into the passenger side as soon as we got to the car, Zayn and Val sitting in the back.

Everyone began to converse but I stood quiet as I thought about what that girl had said. Was it even true or was she just saying that to get me nervous? My mind was still reeling that I hadn't noticed we were pulled up in front of our complex building.

"Hey, are you alright? You've been awfully quiet." Harry asked as he kissed my hand.

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired. Goodnight, thanks for driving me home." I said before opening the door.

"You're forgetting something." He said puckering his lips towards me.

Leaning in I gave him a kiss but before pulling away, he grabbed my chin and placed a more passionate kiss onto my lips. "Goodnight."

I got out the car and met with Valarie who was waiting for me at the door. "You had some night." She teased as she nudged my arm.

"I could say the same about you." I nudged her back.

She laughed. "We definitely have to go clubbing more."
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you to everyone who has commented, we'd love to hear from anyone who likes the story so far. So please, please, please leave your thoughts when you're finished reading? THANKS!

ALSO if anyone is a fan of Harry, I have a new story about him: She's Not Afraid

-Kayla xx