Status: Active

Another World

He's Got Me Swooning

The boys were continuing their recordings for their second album, resulting in Harry and I barely seeing each other. They had several interviews a day, photo shoots up the ass, plus the hours spent in the studio. We had only been exclusively together two weeks before his schedule began spiraling out of control, and two seconds before all the hate from fans began. I always said that the hate would be easy to ignore, but now that it was actually happening, it was quick to give into. I mean you always have those extremely nice fans who support the relationship and compliment you in every way, but then you also have those demonic fans who absolutely hate you and say you don't deserve each other...which hurts to the extreme.

Lately I'd find myself contemplating whether or not what they were saying were true, but Valarie would assure me it wasn't, that they were only saying that because they were jealous. I've always been insecure, and it's never been easy to overcome, so when all this hate started, it weighed heavy on my conscience. No matter what anyone would tell me, the hate would still constantly nag me; I tried avoiding twitter and the Internet in general, but when your coworkers ask you about it, it is hard to forget, after all I worked in a blogging company where all we did was write about new celebrity gossip.

It admittedly sucked to be working at Sugarscape at the moment; One Direction were one of our main stories and me being one of their girlfriends, well it wasn't easy. As I'd look through our website, I'd constantly see articles about me and Harry, it truthfully was bizarre.

A knock at the door startled me from my thoughts, but realizing who it was practically made me jump up from my seat. Harry would always try to squeeze in a nightly visit before heading home from a long day, and tonight was one of those nights where he managed to do so. I didn't pester him if he couldn't come, I knew how tired he was from running around all day, therefore I simply would let it go. I mean I knew dating a huge pop star would require effort and patience, and I especially knew I wouldn't be getting to see him often. But in those moments where we did get to see each other, all it took was one look from him and I knew it was all worth it in the end.

My face was already set with a huge grin as I opened the door, squealing when he rushed in to bear hug me. "I've missed you all day." He murmured against my skin as his face nuzzled into my neck.

"I've missed you even more." I sighed, holding him in my arms. My hands roamed his toned back, making my muscles ache with desire. His body was one of my weaknesses and whenever I placed my hands on him, my body raced with a billion feelings.

"How was your day?" He asked before placing a sweet kiss onto my lips.

"Nothing compared to right now."

"I could say the same." He grinned that cheeky smile of his, it drove me just as crazy as his body did.

I let him go and turned to walk over to the couch, Harry following me as I did. "What did you boys do today?" I asked as we sat.

He shushed me with his finger, placing them on my lips; his body inches closer than before. His gaze trailed down from my mouth to my breasts, that peeked from my tank top, and back up. That look was making me hot all over, my breathing hitching regardless of the fact that the only contact we had was his finger on my lips.

"I love how you react to me; like no one else." He breathed, caressing my cheek with his finger.

I leaned my face against it, craving his touch desperately; a hopeless whine escaped my lips the second his finger moved down my body, those green eyes taking in the view. "Harry," I whimpered, all the teasing doing no justice to my insides.

He placed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly at first, only to press harder as our tongues touched. My chest pushed up against his as my fingers found their way to tangle themselves in his soft, brown hair. He enveloped me into his strong arms, making my head spin from my favorite Harry scent he always smelled of.

I leaned forward as he pulled me into him, his back against the sofa while I straddled his waist. Moving his hands down to my ass, a moan escaped our lips when he rubbed his hardening erection across the crotch of my shorts.

I trapped his bottom lip, sucking it between my own before releasing it. We held our breaths as we touched, the sensation of it all even more erotic. His warm hands found their way into my shirt, getting higher and higher till they made their way to my breasts. A louder than intended moan slipped from my lips when he squeezed them slightly, increasing my desire for him more.

"You're perfect." He murmured against my skin before kissing my neck; my response a lustful sigh as I was too speechless by my emotions.

One of his hands glided down to my shorts, slipping in before I could stop him. "Harry!" I gasped, I didn't plan for things to go this far. Truth was, as much as I wanted him, I wasn't entirely ready to go all the way. Remember that insecurity?

"Shh, you'll wake Valarie up." He whispered before placing his lips onto mine, pressing his hand against my bare bum.

"Oh my God Valarie! Harry no, we can't do this here. Not now. I'm not even ready, I just- I'm sorry I-" I began panicking as I pulled down my tank top. Guilt was about to eat me alive, I shouldn't have lead him on this far, especially with Val in the house.

"Woah, babe slow down, it's okay." He said grabbing my face to place his forehead on mine. " I should be apologizing. I just thought you were, I shouldn't have assumed. I'm so sorry."

"I want to, I really do, but it's just-"

"It's okay, you don't have to explain yourself. I can wait, I promise."

I smiled, I doubt he really wanted to wait, I mean what boy did? But the fact that he stopped because I told him to, it showed how much respect he had for women. "Thank you, you're amazing, you know that?"

"Not as half amazing as you."

He pulled me against him, cradling my face into his neck. "I was thinking, after my schedule calms down, we could take a little trip."

I sat up, still straddling his waist. "Really? Where?"

"Anywhere you want, love. It'll be my way to repay you for all the time we've missed."

"Are you kidding me?! You're the fucking best." I squealed, throwing my arms around his neck to squeeze him.

He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'd do anything to see that smile."

I kissed him hard; this boy never ceased to amaze me. We stood on the couch for awhile, talking about what we did all day and about their new album. The topics ranged from work to our trip, to music and everything in between. I loved talking to him, especially when I got to hear his husky, slow accent; it was an addicting sound.

I sighed, looking at the time on the cable box. "You have to go now, right? I mean its really late and you have to get up early and all." .

"I could stay longer if you-"

"No, no. I don't want to deprive you from anymore sleep." I said getting off his lap to stand. "Thank you for coming, I really appreciate it."

He gave me a confused look before wrapping his arms around me. "You don't have to thank me, its not like I'm doing you some kind of favor. I love coming to see you."

I grinned, butterflies rolling around in my stomach. I tiptoed to give him a kiss; I swear I could do it all day if he'd let me. His pink lips were so soft and plump, the feeling they left on my skin was enduring. If he'd kiss my neck, I would feel the shadow of it for days.

When we let go, we walked over to the door and I noticed he idled at the doorway, hesitant to leave.

"Good night. Have a safe drive." I offered, wondering why he was just standing there.

He nodded, "Of course. I'll try and come see you as soon as I can tomorrow. Is that alright?"

"Well duh Harry, I love seeing you as much as you love seeing me."

He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. Did I mention I'm also a big fan of his teeth? Weird, I know; but guys with nice teeth got to me.

I was expecting him to leave, but he continued to stand there, fighting for words. "Is there something you want to say?" I questioned, trying to help his clear internal struggles.

"Um, I'm just really tired. I don't even know if I'll be able to drive home." He said folding his hands and looking up towards the ceiling; clearly avoiding eye contact with me as I smirked.

"Are you trying to hint you want to stay over?"

He lifted his shoulders as he pouted his lower lip. "I was just saying."

I giggled and pulled him towards me; throwing my arms around him as I devoured his lips once more. He shut the door with his foot and picked me up to take us to my room, all the while never parting his lips from mine.

He threw me on the bed, making me laugh as he climbed on top of me. "No funny business, Styles." I warned, pointing my finger at him.

"Who, me? Never!" He feigned innocence.

"I don't have any jammies for you, do want to wear a pair of my sweatpants?" I asked sitting up, forcing him to do the same.

"Oh no, not again. There are still pictures of me floating around with those 'Love' tracksuit bottoms you gave me. It's so embarrassing." He said slapping his hand to his forehead.

I burst out laughing, "Those were Victoria Secret, so you should be happy! Besides, I've been assuming you liked them since you still haven't returned them back."

"Oh yeah, I love walking around my flat with them on." He said playfully rolling his eyes.

I shoved his arm, laughing at his expression. "Fine! I know something you can wear." I said getting on top of him, making him prop himself up on his elbows.

I placed my hands at the hem of his T-shirt and pulled it off him, revealing his beautiful, long torso: another weakness of mine. I lifted myself off, sliding down the rest of his body to prop myself between his knees.

He was watching me with lustful eyes, and I couldn't help but stare back as I unbuttoned his jeans. I tugged at the bottom of each leg, trying to pry them off his body, but they were so tight. "Um...your jeans are super tight Haz." I stifled a laugh.

"Are you making fun of me?" He asked, still on his elbows. He never looked more beautiful than he did right now, shirtless and on my bed.

I shook my head and began pulling at them again, but I pulled so hard that I lost balance and fell to the floor. He sat up quickly, looking down at me as he laughed.

"Shut up!" I yelled, not being able to cease my laughter.

"Aw come on, do you need help?" He asked, offering me his hand.

"Yeah..." I said grabbing it, only to pull him as hard as I can. His eyes widened as he too dropped to the floor.

"Oooh." He smirked. "It's like that, eh?" He climbed on top of me, making me squeal as he took my arms and placed them above my head. "Say you're sorry." He said, leaning over so his face was inches from mine.

"No." I stuck out my tongue.

He raised an eyebrow and nodded slightly. With one fast motion, he had both my hands into one of his, while the other tickled my side, making me tear from all the laughter.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry!" I surrendered, wanting the torture to stop.

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"Hmm, I don't believe you." He said before his hand lunged to tickle me again.

"Harry no! Seriously, I'm sorry!" I begged, I hated to be tickled.

He gave me a once over before freeing me. "Okay."

"Are you two done making so much damn noise?!" Valarie yelled, popping her head into my room. Her pissed off sleepy face told me we woke her up, oops.

"We love you too." Harry grinned, helping me up to my feet.

"Is he in boxe-" She began to ask with widened eyes before shaking her head and leaving.

I looked to him and noticed he had taken off his jeans that were now on the floor with his shirt, revealing his underwear that made him look ultra sexy. I picked up his clothes to fold them and place them on my computer chair, before joining him in the bed he was snuggled in. I felt all giddy having him with me, so I cuddled up against his chest after turning the lights off.

"Good night." He whispered, kissing my head before pulling me even closer.

"Good night." I replied more than content. And for the first time in awhile, I was able to fall asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUPER sorry this took long, school seriously gets in the way of everything!! So anyway, I'd just like to let you all know this is just a filler for what's going to happen next with Kate :). I would absolutely LOVE if you all could comment because we haven't been getting any feedback, we both love to hear what you guys think of the story.

CHECK OUT my new Harry story When It Was Me And You; I'd appreciate it SO much :)

-Kayla xx