Status: Active

Another World

The Begininng Part 2

Lying on the floor in pain, I looked up to be captivated by a lively pool of green eyes. The boy staring down at me, undeniably cute. With the chocolate colored curls upon his head, and the dimpled smirk he displayed before me, I knew he just had to be a model of some sort.

"Are you alright? He asked, offering me a hand.

"Yes, thank you." I gratefully accepted it. A glance towards Valarie telling me just how smitten she was with the fellow claiming himself as Zayn.

"I'm Harry," The curly one spoke. "And you must be?"

"Kate." I answered, feeling my face flush with the full on attention he was giving me.

"So tell us, why are you two ladies out here struggling alone?" Zayn questioned, eyeing the many boxes laying around.

"We're new here, didn't have much of a choice." Valarie answered, giving her undivided attention to the beauty in front of her.

"Plus all of our family and friends are back home." I chimed in.

"Is it safe to say you're from America?"

I giggled at Harry's cautioned question. "Yes, New York to be exact. Did our American accents give us away?"

"Maybe a little." We all shared a laugh.

"Since it looks like you need help, we could lend you a hand. These look pretty heavy." Zayn offered, Harry nodding in agreement.

"If you absolutely don't mind, there's seriously a lot of stuff here."

"It's honestly no problem, the sooner we start the sooner we finish, yeah?"

Val looked to me for an answer, I only shrugged. As long as we didn't have to carry all of this alone, I was down for any kind of help we could receive.

"Let's get to it!" Harry slammed his hands together, encouraging everyone to begin grabbing boxes. "This one is lighter, take this one." He said, handing me the box full of blankets.

"Thanks." I smiled, turning away to head up to the apartment.

In a matter of a couple hours, the four of us were able to bring all the boxes upstairs; another mess Val and I had to sort out later.

"I'd offer you boys a drink but as you can see our refrigerator is as empty as can be." I said, wiping the sweat that had gathered onto my forehead.

"What would you guys say to dinner?" Zayn offered, his chest rising rapidly out of breath.

"You can think of it as our welcoming present to London." Harry piped in, wiping his hands onto his jeans.

"Val?" I asked, looking to her for an answer.

"It's better than takeout." She shrugged. "I guess we'd love to."

"So it's settled, how about we pick you up an hour? Give you girls a time to get a bit settled in."

"That sounds great, we'll see you then."

"Thanks a lot again, you have no idea how much you've helped us." I called out as they started out the door.

"No problem at all."

"It was all of our pleasure, honestly."

They said before leaving us girls to scream. "Oh my God can you believe our luck?!"

"I know! Who would have ever thought London would hold such beauty?"

"And the accents!" I fanned myself. "Oh lord I think I'm in heaven."

"I think I can definitely get used to living here faster than I thought."

"What should I wear? I don't even know where we're going! What if it's fancy? What if it's not?"

"Let's just unpack the boxes with our clothes and see what we have to work with." Val said, turning around to face the numerous amount of crap we had.

This was going to take long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! Please bare with us, the story will definitely get better. Comment and subscribe, we'd appreciate the support!

-Kayla xx