Status: Active

Another World

Tattoo-Stagram

"I think that'll be all." I said as I zipped up my duffel bag, placing it near my bedroom door.

"Now we can have fun." Harry murmured against my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. His tongue flicking across my earlobe.

"Mhmm." I purred, reveling in the way my body felt in the warmth and security of his. Turning around to face him, it hit me that I wouldn't be able to see this beautiful face for a couple of days. My trip with Christian to Los Angeles already starting tomorrow morning.

"What's wrong?" He asked before kissing my pouty lips.

"I'll miss you." I confessed.

"I'll be closer than you think." He replied, a sly smile tugging at his lips.

"What are you hiding?" I asked, slapping his chest. "I know that little smile of yours by heart, Styles."

"What? I'm hiding nothing!"

I giggled, loving the higher pitch in his tone whenever he lied. "Yeah, okay. I'll let it slide this time, I'll find out the truth sooner or later."

"You definitely will." He murmured, his sly smile returning as I narrowed my eyes at him.

Noticing the late time, he released me from his grip. "I better get home, we have to get up early tomorrow."

I sighed, dreading my morning flight with Christian. "Yeah I know, don't be late. Eight sharp."

"I'm never late." He kissed me goodbye.

"You sure you can't stay? This will be our last night together for a few days." I pouted again, wrapping my arms around his slim waist.

He slid a loose strand of hair behind my ear, gazing at my face before settling onto my eyes. "I can't, but I promise I'll be here in the morning. You need rest."

"Fine. Goodnight and goodbye." I mumbled before turning to my bed.

"Don't be mad at me." He said as he smacked my ass before I was out of reach.

"Out!" I shouted, throwing my pillow at him. A small smile threatening to reveal itself on my lips.

"Farewell my love, till the morning."

Rolling my eyes at his silliness, I couldn't help but chuckle aloud. Even if he peeved me at times, the first and last thing I would think of every day and night, were those chocolate brown curls and green eyes I adored so much.

***

I'd been groaning ever since my damn alarm clock woke me up. Saturdays were my days off and I would be sleeping by now. Brushing my teeth and getting dressed required more energy I didn't have, and let's not even mention the hassle it took for me to make myself a small breakfast.

I was excited about the Los Angeles part, it was just the traveling with Christian alone that was bothering me. Knowing how uncomfortable it made Harry, and myself at times, made me not want to go at all. How many fights did we have because of this man and his crush for me? How many sleepless nights were there because of the mean things said between us?

Who knew what this trip would do to our relationship? After word had spread about us to the public, I would find the paparazzi sneaking around my work building quite frequently. Then I'd go online to see some pathetic story about Harry and I breaking up solely based on pictures of me walking alone or vice versa.

So based on that, you could see why I was so worried. I just know there will be pictures of Christian and I together in LA with no Harry around, causing even more rumors and hate from the fans. Whenever a rumor spreads about me, the fans would come attack me via Twitter in groups. I know they say to never pay attention to those kinds of things, but when people say they hate you without knowing you, it hurts.

As these thoughts circled around in my head, depleting any tiny motive I had for this trip, I can hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen. Assuming it was Valarie, I didn't bother turning around to face her.

I nearly screamed when soft lips found my neck, but instead melted away as the familiarity of them took over.

"Good morning," He murmured against my neck, the scent of him hitting my nostrils and making me feel so at home. "You smell nice."

"Why thank you, I aim to please." I responded, reaching back to stroke his soft hair as his lips continued to graze my skin. "Don't you think it's a tad early for this?" I asked as I felt my body tighten with desire.

We still hadn't had sex and frankly it was taking a toll on me and my urges. Every touch lit my skin on fire, every kiss had me breathless for more. But whenever I tried to further things between us, it never felt right. Thus, here we were still sexually frustrated by one another, continuing to tease until neither of us could take it.

"Maybe, but who could resist you when you wear things like this?" He questioned as his finger grazed the part of my leg that wasn't covered by my shorts.

"If you're wearing a beanie, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take action. You know what those things do to me."

"I guess I chose the right day to wear one."

I turned my body around in the chair, facing Harry who was in fact wearing his olive green beanie. "You never disappoint." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand so I could stand in front of him. Sliding his arms around my waist, pulling me close to press his mouth on mine. I absolutely loved these moments; no paparazzi, no fans, no one depriving us of our moment. It was just us, and I loved every second of it. Outside these doors our relationship seemed like a show for everyone, where he was the man whore and I was the cheating girlfriend. In reality we were both anything but those things.

Just as I slid my hands down into his back pockets, his tongue pushing against mine, I can hear someone clear their throat. Valarie.

"Good morning to you both. I see you don't waste time." She teased, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"I'm surprised you're up so early on a Saturday." I said completely ignoring her comment as I rested my head on Harry's chest, hands still in his pockets.

"I couldn't have you leave without saying goodbye first."

"Awww," I gushed, letting go of Harry to hug her. "I'll miss you."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll miss you too." She replied, patting my back before I pulled away.

"Just because I'll be out of the house for a few days, that doesn't mean Zayn can come over and just fu-"

"Kate!" She shouted, shoving my shoulder as I laughed aloud. I could spot the blush creeping up on her cheeks, no doubt because of the company we had who just happened to be one of her boyfriend's best friends.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, relax. Have fun, but not too much." I winked before turning to Harry who was chuckling. "As for us, I think it's about time we get going."

Checking his watch, he nodded and turned to head into the living room. Facing Val again, we both frowned, hugging once again before we parted. "I'll see you soon, have fun."

"You too."

"With Christian? Yeah, okay."

We giggled just as Harry came back holding two duffel bags. "Are you ready?"

I raised an eyebrow at the brown bag, recognizing it as Harry's. "That's not mine."

"I know," He smiled widely. "Are we ready to go?"

***

"I still cannot believe you just got on his plane with nothing but a hi!" I laughed as Harry and I walked along the streets of Los Angeles seven hours later. He insisted after dropping our things off at the hotel, we go to some place that apparently held a surprise for us.

"Did you see his face? He was pissed!"

"And the constant glares whenever we kissed."

We both continued to laugh before we heard a couple of screams. "It's him! I know it's him!" Two girls approaching us began shouting, causing people around us to look.

"Oh no," I began to panic, my fear of being surrounded by screaming girls spiraling into anxiety. "Harry."

"Don't worry babe, we're almost there. Hold on to my hand and don't let go, alright?" He instructed, grabbing my hand tightly in his as we continued to walk.

I nodded and observed carefully as girls from every direction began to follow. It never ceased to amaze me how they knew where the boys were all the time.

As Harry stopped to sign autographs, girls began asking for pictures which definitely meant I had to let go of him. Just as I began to pull back my hand, he quickly grabbed it again, turning his head to face me. "I said don't let go."

Still holding my hand, he smiled for a couple of pictures before kindly saying his goodbyes. Not that it mattered because they continued to follow us, shouting his name for more pictures and autographs.

"You alright?" He asked, leaning in my ear.

I nodded, squeezing his hand a little tighter when I felt someone touch me, trying to push their phone in Harry's face for a picture.

I looked to him in alarm, his normal happy expression a frightened and upset one instead. Pulling my hand a little harder, speeding up his pace, we dodged into a tattoo shop.

"I'm really sorry about that, are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He began frantically asking, cupping my face.

"I'm fine, just glad it's over. Kind of." I replied, noticing the girls still screaming outside the window. Thankfully a man from the store was keeping them from coming in.

"In that case, are you ready?" He smiled, his mood transitioning before my eyes.

"For?"

"A tattoo! I thought we both could get one."

My eyes widened at his suggestion. "Are you crazy?!"

"Maybe a little."

I shook my head, breathing out a laugh.

"So? Do you want to get one?"

"What'd you have in mind?" I gave in, finding the idea of a tattoo exciting.

"I thought we could figure it out together. Come on." He grabbed my hand, leading me to a book of designs. As we sat and flipped through the pictures, we both stopped to look at the lock and key design.

"What do you think?"

"I like it." I smiled at him. "Can I get the key?"

"Well of course." He smiled back, leaning in to kiss me. "Where do you want it?"

"My wrist."

Grabbing my hand, he led me to a man I assumed was the tattoo artist. His arms covered in all sorts of tattoos that were skillfully designed.

We discussed the designs, deciding smaller tattoos would be best. Nothing too showy. Plus, I didn't know how much these things hurt, so starting off with something small was probably the best thing for me to do.

Even though the key was small, I could still feel my heart gaining speed, hands becoming clammy with sweat as I eyed the needle. I decided to go first, settling myself onto the chair with Harry on one side, and the tattoo artist on the other.

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked, holding my hand.

"Yes." I swallowed the saliva forming in my mouth as the needle sprung to life.

"Don't be, it isn't going to hurt at all. If it does,"

I quickly turned to him, eyes wide with panic.

"Which it won't," he continued, chuckling at my reaction. "You can squeeze my hand."

With a quick kiss, I set my eyes back to the needle that began to poke at my skin. Not wanting to move an inch afraid I'd mess up the tatt, I froze still as my eyes watched. I could feel my tight chest loosen as I realized it didn't hurt at all.

"I see you've relaxed." Harry observed with a smile.

"It doesn't hurt." I replied, facing him with excitement.

"Told you it wouldn't."

When the man - who I got to know as Ryan - finished, I couldn't stop staring at it. Never did I imagine getting a tattoo, yet look at where I was.

Harry took his turn in the chair, seemingly at home as he began to chat up with Ryan like nothing. As if he'd done this a million times.

After finishing up, we placed our wrists together, taking a picture on our phones. "Should I put this up on Instagram?"

"Are you setting me up for hate, Styles?" I teased.

His expression became stoned. He absolutely hated when I was bullied by his so called "fans".

"I'm sorry, I was kidding. You can post it up." I reassured him, placing a hand on his cheek.

I giggled aloud when I saw his caption, tattoo-stagram?

"Thank you." I murmured, wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist.

"You're welcome, do you like it?"

"I love it."

"I love you. " He whispered, hovering above my lips.

"And I love you." I replied, closing the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
After many requests it is FINALLY done. Super sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth it! I wanted to say many thank yous for the comments, they really motivate us to further the story.

**Before we post up anything sexual, we wanted to know your opinions on it, so please leave a comment telling us whether or not you want to keep it PG-13. Thank you!!

-Kayla xx