Status: Active

Another World

Say You Forgive Me

"Kate, wake up." I can hear a voice call to me, a hand finding it's way to shake my body.

I groan out, not ready to wake up just yet. The warmth and comfort of the sheets pulling me in.

"Come on," The voice urges. "You have to get ready."

"Leave me alone." I groan again, throwing the covers over my body.

I try to find the slumber I was contently in but to no avail, my brain awakening without choice. It was then that I registered it as Harry disturbing my sleep, the scent of his cologne consuming me.

"Babe," He tried again, pulling the covers away from me completely, leaving me cold and helpless.

I gave up trying to fight him for some more sleep, opening my eyes to see that face I adored staring back at me; a smile hitting his face that revealed those deep dimples.

"Good morning sleepy head."

"Hi." I responded shyly, realizing I most likely looked like a mess while he looked and smelled clean.

"You have to get ready. Christian called," He rolled his eyes. "He said the fashion show starts in a few hours."

I grunted, sitting up to rub my face of sleep. "Right. I forgot about that." I climbed out of the bed to hop into the shower, wanting to get this ridiculous assignment over with.

I scrubbed away the icky feeling I had under the hot water the shower-head provided, leaving that clean, refreshing feeling afterwards. A knock on the door sounded as I washed through my hair, startling me for a second.

"Kate?" Harry's voice asked through the door.

"Yes?"

"I'm ordering room service, do you want anything?"

I thought about it for a minute, pondering if we should even order anything in this damn expensive hotel Christian chose. "An omelette will do." I ended up answering.

I quickly finished cleaning my self, hopping out of the shower to dry myself. Wrapping a towel around my body, I exited out the room, mentally cursing myself for leaving my clothes out here.

"Well hello." Harry smirked, taking in the view I presented him with.

"Cut it out." I smiled, throwing last night's shirt at him.

He gave me that cute laugh of his, catching the shirt in mid air before it reached him.

"Your obsessive boss called." He began to speak before I tossed him a glare that he found amusing. "I think he was upset I answered again."

"What did he say?" I asked as I gathered my clothing, deciding to take advantage of the sun and wear a white dress that showed my back.

"To be ready in an hour. Oh, and that I wasn't invited so I better not think about tagging along."

"What?" I nearly shouted, straightening up to face him. "You can't be serious."

"But I am." He sighed, shrugging. "It's not a problem, I'll hang around, it's L.A! There's lots to do."

"Yeah, but I wanted you to be with me. I've never been to a fashion show, at least you have."

"All you do is look at the models- what?" He began to smile as I narrowed my eyes at him.

I shook my head, trying to make him forget I had just shown my jealous side. Something I'd been trying desperately to hide.

"Are you jealous, Kate? Are you finally showing me your jealousy?" He began to tease, strolling off the bed towards me.

"Quit it, Harry. It's not a big deal." I muttered, looking down at the clothing in my hands.

"Kate is jealous, Kate is jealous." He began to sing in a childlike voice, his hands on my waist as he moved side to side.

"Shut up, I am not!" I raised my voice, hitting his toned chest with no effect.

"I'm just teasing you, love. No need to get feisty." He all of a sudden murmured, lips hovering over mine as his breath tickled my face.

The abrupt change in the atmosphere nearly knocked the breath out of me, his mood going from playful to extremely sexy in a matter of seconds.

"Hazz, don't start anything you can't finish." I warned, feeling the tingling sensation his presence never failed to bring trickling throughout my body.

"Who says we don't have time?" He challenged in a husky voice, his every word dripping with arousal. "I can do a lot in an hour."

My mind raced with thoughts, thoughts that weren't necessarily appropriate. Forgetting everything but this moment, the clothing I had been holding fell to to floor; my hands forgetting how to function as his eyes devoured the length of my body.

We both jumped when a knock came at the door. "Room service." A woman's voice interrupted.

"I'll get that, just get ready." Harry said before clearing his throat, our heated moment completely ruined.

Disappointed, I scurried into the bathroom to dress; wetting my hair a little to add in the gel I left on the counter last night. I barely had my hair curly so I decided on a change from the usual straight hairdo.

When I finished up and reentered the room, I found Harry sat at the table with our breakfast served. As he looked up, his eyes widened, a smile beginning to form on his face.

"You look stunning, I love what you've done to your hair, it's very different." He admired, sitting up in his chair.

I shrugged, "Just trying to see if my curls will make a big fuss like yours. Everyone seems to be obsessed with them."

"Oh, like you aren't?"

"Maybe a little." I smiled, leaning in to kiss those luscious lips before sitting down across him.

***

One or two dimpled smiles later and Harry was allowed into the fashion show, much to Christian's disappointment. It was admittedly cool that he had that much power; if it were me I would of been laughed at and told to go back home.

But of course thee Harry Styles making an appearance also called for unnecessary attention from the paps, cameras going off followed by shouts for Harry's attention. Questions being asked left and right about so and so.

I would of loved it to just go inside without attention, but dating a huge celebrity that was a sweetheart didn't quite help as he headed over to talk to them.

"Harry, I'll meet you inside." I shouted over the noise.

"No, come on, stay with me."

"I doubt they want pictures of me. Christian is waiting, I'll wait for you inside."

His jaw clenched as he looked behind me, presumably at Christian. "No. Stay with me, I'll only be a minute." He answered, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I sighed, giving up to not make a show. He only answered some questions, ones that focused on his career and not his personal life before we headed inside.

The show was quite entertaining despite my lack of taste for fashion shows. Christian had been instructing me what to write about throughout it all, even when Harry tried to grasp my attention away. All day it felt like a silent battle between the two, me being the monkey in the middle. If one of them had my attention, the other tried to gain it back, it was driving me nuts!

Though I knew Harry meant no harm and was just jealous, it irked me whenever Christian tried to tell me something and Harry interrupted. I had tried to make it clear the man was my boss and whatever he said I had to do - which pissed Harry off to no end.

I gave a frustrated sigh when my shoulder was tapped, my conversation with Christian once again being interrupted.

"What!?" I snapped, facing a stunned Harry.

"Well what's wrong with you?"

"You! You and your constant interrupting!" I burst out, my words coming out harsher than intended. I wanted to stop, knowing just how much my words would hurt him but I couldn't, the anger building in me all day finally erupting out of me. "I'm sick of you letting this competition get to your head! I am trying to work here, I'm not playing around. I had hoped when you came with me to L.A. - to which you invited yourself to - you would behave and realize just how professional this was, but of course not! You're still behaving like a child!"

"If that's how you feel," He began, clearly hurt at my words. "I'll let you work. See you at the hotel."

And with that, he stormed out of the after party we'd attended, leaving me with my mouth open.

"Christian, I think I'm gonna have to go." I said, turning back to face him where he stood watching what just happened.

"Are you sure? You can stay here and let him cool off a bit. Have some fun, you did a good job today."

I smiled, grabbing the drink he offered me as a tray of liquor passed us. "I'm not legal to drink in this country."

"My lips are sealed." He winked, making me giggle. Seeing him this way, less scary, made me feel at ease around him. It was probably the first time in months since I met him that I felt comfortable.

I ended up staying awhile longer, dancing and drinking away the stress I felt after chasing Harry off; but after laughing at Christian's story for what felt like hours, the image of Harry sitting alone in the hotel room ate at me, guilt surfacing.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go now. It's late, anyway." I shouted in his ear over the pumping music.

"Are you sure? We're having so much fun." He frowned, his hand on my waist slipping away.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Do you want me to drop you off?"

"No, no I'll take a taxi, it's fine."

Kissing his cheek goodbye, I exited out the club; the warm evening breeze hitting my overheated skin as my phone began to ring in my purse, startling me for a moment. I expected Harry's name to appear but was slightly disappointed when it wasn't, Valarie's name popping up instead.

"Kaaaaate!" She giggled, clearly drunk.

"Val, have you been drinking?"

"Noooo!"

"Oh, you liar!" I could hear Zayn slur in the background; his paki and british accent intermingling. The both of them burst out into a fit of laughter. "You're pissed drunk!"

I couldn't help but smile at the two, suddenly feeling homesick for my best friend and home. "What are you guys doing up so late? It's like four in the morning over there." I asked, looking at my watch.

"Oh we're just having fun, aren't we Zayn?"

There wasn't a response from him, just her giggling some more.

"Uh, Val why are you calling me? Is everything alright?"

"I just miss you." She sighed. "How is Harry? I miss that big head of curls."

"You know, jealous of Christian but what's new?" I mumbled, not really expecting her to hear me.

"You both need to fuck already! Quit the shit! You practically eye fuck every time you're around each other."

"Valarie!" Zayn yelled, their fit of laughter resuming.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes as I sighed. "I'm going to hang up now, bye."

Shaking my head at that crazy pair, I signaled for a taxi; the sooner I faced my problem with Harry, the better.

***

I hesitantly walked in after swiping my card, the hum of the TV the only sound in the room. I hung up my purse on the hook beside the door, kicking off my shoes as well.

Walking in further, I spotted a shirtless Harry laying against the headboard, his eyes focused on the TV. Not bothering to look up at me, I stepped closer to him before stopping.

"Hi." I offered.

Silence.

Sighing, I sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have said that, I know you didn't mean to be so intruding."

I expected a response but he still gave me nothing, continuing to stubbornly stare at the TV. Growing frustrated, I got up and turned it off, sitting back on the bed where he still laid emotionless.

"Harry!" I shouted.

Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. "What do you want me to say?"

"Anything! Say you forgive me." I pleaded.

"Well I don't."

Tears stung in my eyes at his words and at the way he refused to look at me. "I understand." I spoke quietly, getting up to go in the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror, hating myself immediately as I thought about what I had done. I had overreacted surely. I should of taken him aside and spoke to him quietly, not shout at him in the middle of a party.

Clearing my face of the makeup I had applied, I undressed and instead wore one of the bathrobes placed behind the door.

I entered the room, the TV back on with Harry continuing to stare at it. I fought against the nerves I felt as I walked over to the bed, not sure if he even wanted me close to him.

We stood quiet, both staring at the TV with no particular interest in it. But I couldn't stand it, the awkward silence. It was so unlike us.

I stared down at my little tattoo, a small smile forcing itself on my face as I thought back to yesterday. Who knew how much could happen in twenty four hours?

Without thinking, I leaned sideways and rested my head on his lap. I expected no action from him but was surprised when he placed a hand on my head, stroking my curls.

I turned my head to face him, this time meeting his green eyes that stared down at me; a smirk pulling up on his lips.

I reached up to stoke his cheek gently, his eyes closing at the contact. The drunken words of Valarie echoed in my head; maybe she was right. Maybe we should finally have sex, after all why was I making us wait? He was nothing like my cheating ex, who was the reason for my reluctance, and I wanted nothing more than to finally consummate our relationship.

I sat up to straddle his waist, his hands finding my sides to grip onto immediately; lustful eyes focusing on my hesitant fingers that lingered on the bathrobe belt.

Noticing my pause, he placed a hand on the belt, looking up for my permission before I gave a small nod. Slowly he pulled it, the secureness of the robe falling from my body, my breasts now exposed to him for the first time.

He licked his lips, his large hand cupping one of them before gently squeezing it. I let out a slight moan as I closed my eyes, reveling in the feeling he gave me. The way my body reacted to him was incredible; every nerve on end with every touch, every kiss.

He leaned in to suck on my nipple, teasing and biting it to leave it hard; his tongue then soothing the ache. He repeated the process on the other one, my hand finding it's way to his curls.

When he began to leave a trail of kisses up to my jaw, I cupped his face; our lips crashing and our tongues intertwining, the built up frustrations in the both of us seeping into the kiss. I no longer wanted him to be gentle but instead rough. To take me with everything he had in him, to make me feel all the pain I made him feel earlier.

"Harry, take me. I need you right now, baby." I breathed, wrapping my arms around his neck, impatient.

He wasted no time stripping me of my bathrobe to leave kisses everywhere; his boxers and pants coming off in the few seconds that followed. My gaze dropped down to his length that caused a new rush of intense heat to flush through me, my body preparing for what it so desperately craved for. The moistness gathered between my legs as he teased my clit with his tip, my eyes squeezing shut in anticipation.

Slipping himself into me and stretching my tight walls, I nearly screamed out at the mix of pain and pleasure. Our in sync moans loud enough for our neighbors to hear - thank God Christian had stood at the party. He stilled himself in me, letting my walls adjust to him before beginning to move at a delirious pace; my arms, legs and body going weak at the waves consuming me.

I rested my head on his shoulder, my whimpers coming out in shaky breaths as he pounded in me. Fingers gripping at his bare back.

"Oh fuck, baby." He panted, his tone deep and raspy. "I want to take you so hard."

I moaned out again, his words sending shivers down my spine. "Take me hard." I managed to let out.

"Tell me again. What do you want me to do?" He demanded, forcing me to look at him. I couldn't open my eyes or let out any words, the pleasure paralyzing all my senses. "Say it." He urged, thrusting so hard into me I yelped, scratching his back in the process.

"Take me hard!" I yelled.

With this delusional feeling he was giving me, I cursed myself for waiting this long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I tried my best with this seeing as some of you commented saying no more pg-13...Would absolutely appreciate some feedback because I'm not so sure about this chapter, thank you in advance!

P.S: I would love some ideas for Harry and Kate's relationship in this story so if you have some I BEG of you to tweet me at death_by_styles THANKS xx