Status: Active

Another World

Troublemakers

My eyes scanned the club for any sign of Zayn or Valarie, to no avail. Neither of them were in sight and I wasn’t so sure it was coincidental.

“I think tonight was successful. Our plan worked.” I shouted over the music to Harry who was sipping on his billionth drink for the night.

Receiving no response, I repeated myself only to get “huh?” as an answer.

“Are you okay? You look a bit tipsy.” A laugh escaped my mouth as his eyes slowly opened and closed in a dazed out manner. His eyes staring at me as if I were a foreign object.

“I’m fine. Did I tell you how namazing you look?” He slurred his words against my ear.

“Namazing? Okay, I think you’ve had a bit too much to drink.” I said taking away the drink in his hand to place on the table.

“I told you I’m fine. What’s not fine is this thing. There’s something wrong with it.” He began to fiddle with the zipper on my dress, fingers desperately trying to pull it down.

“Harry!” I scolded, swatting his greedy hands away. “We’re in the middle of a club, are you serious?”

His nose inhaled the scent of skin by my neck, kisses trailing up to that sweet spot he knew I loved just below my ear. Even in his drunken state he could make a girl feel so good.

Forcing myself, I suppressed the moan forming at the back of my throat, afraid to encourage him more in this risky situation. God forbid someone saw us and posted it all over the internet; I could already see the disturbing headlines dissing Harry. His fans especially making more chaos than necessary. If all of that could be avoided, that would be great.

I begged him to stop but he didn’t listen; only continued this delirious torture with his tongue. Finally I had enough strength to pull his hand and walk to the back exit, nothing turned me on more than drunk Harry, as wrong as that was.

“Where are we going?” He asked, free hand pushing away the curls that blocked his face. I could see his balance was off, somehow making his sober walk look normal. He always found a way to tangle his feet up, dragging one of them along the floor, it always made me laugh.

But what stopped me next wasn’t his lack of balance, or the paparazzi waiting just on the opposite door. No, what stopped me was the black haired boy coming out of the bathroom; my best friend following him out moments later. Neither noticed me, but my jaw could have not dropped any harder.

***

“I mean of course I wanted them to start talking again but my God I wasn’t expecting that much action between the two.” My mouth continued to blabber on. Ever since we stepped into the taxi it was all I could talk about.

Unfortunately for me, Harry wasn’t really listening. He still had one other thing on his mind; his hand sliding between my legs as his other grazed my thigh. As much as I had wanted to, I couldn’t give into the manipulative tactics that usually had me melting in my shoes. Instead all I could think about was what my friend was getting herself into, was it a one time thing between them or not? It certainly didn’t look like they were all lovey, dovey after; leaving at separate times and all.

“Kate?” Harry spoke in my ear with a desperate cry.

“Hmm?” I answered, my mind still railing.

“Can you please stop talking about Val?”

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled. He groaned aloud once we reached the building where I lived, claiming he had to throw up. Quickly he removed his hands away from me to get out of the taxi, running to the nearest bin to throw up in - so classy.

Paying the driver, I climbed out myself and headed to my helpless boyfriend who’s head was practically inside the trash.

“Are you alright? We should get you inside.” And with my arm around his waist, and his arm around my shoulder, we managed to get up to the flat; directly heading to my bedroom where he collapsed onto his side of the bed.

“My head is spinning and I couldn’t throw up so now my stomach hurts too.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t have drank so much.” I mumbled, heading to the kitchen to get him some water. But by the time I got back to the room, he was asleep like a baby, which made me helplessly smile at the image.

Though now he was completely unconscious, it was left to me to undress him which I didn’t completely mind; afterall who didn’t like to get a glimpse of this boy’s body.

Stripping him of everything but his underwear, I slipped the covers over him, tucking my little baby into bed.

So much for the sex.

***
I nearly cried opening my eyes to the blinding sunlight. Last night's drinks giving me a slight headache I wasn't prepared for. Looking to my right I could see him beside me, eyelashes caressing his cheek; lips parted slightly as they took in slow breaths of air. He was gorgeous and he never failed to make me feel so lucky, so blessed to wake up beside him. It was my favorite thing in this world.

It took all of me not to kiss him. To feel those desirable lips on mine, but I was afraid to wake him. I knew that once he did, he'd have a headache ten times worse than mine, especially after the load he drank. I'd rather him rest up the most he can, there was nothing more I hated than a cranky Harry, or worse, a Harry in pain.

I continued to stare at him in awe though. He looked so peaceful, angel-like even. It wasn't everyday I got to have him here as soon as my eyes were opened, but every time he was here, I felt so blissful. And call me a creep but I couldn't stop staring at him either, every time. Harry asleep was one of the most precious things to watch.

"I can feel you watching me." His raspy voice sounded, almost startling me; a lazy, genuine grin forming though his eyes stayed closed. He pulled me in closer to the warmth of his half naked body, burying his head into my neck as a groan escaped his sweet lips. "I have a massive headache, help me."

I smiled, stroking the curls upon his head in comfort. "I thought you would. I'll get some aspirin, okay?"

"No," He whined, pulling me even closer before I could even move. "Stay with me. I need you."

"Of course, anything you want." I had absolutely no problem staying here with him, if it were up to me right now I'd stay all day in bed.

"Why'd you let me drink so much?"

"What do you mean? I'm not your mother, Harry." I giggled. "I'm not gonna stop you."

"You should have, I feel like rubbish."

"I can make you feel all better if you'd let me help you."

"Mm, I like the sound of that." He said placing a kiss to my neck.

"Harry! I didn't mean that, I meant getting you some aspirin and making you some soup."

"I like my idea better." He continued to nip at my ear, his tongue soothing the bites.

"I don't see how this will help you."

"Don't you know sex cures hangovers?"

"How can you possibly think of sex when you're in pain? Besides, I'm pretty sure you're making this up."

"I'm not, I swear. Besides, you owe me one after last night."

"Oh sure, as drunk as you were you'll still remember that. You fell asleep anyway, don't blame me."

"Well if you hadn't been thinking about Val, you could've kept the mood alive. And don't you dare start thinking about her again." He warned me, knowing me too well. As soon as he brought up her name my thoughts went back to yesterday's shocking news.

"Now why don't you come and attend to your boyfriend instead?"

I couldn't help but smile. "I'm sorry, you're absolutely right."

"I didn't think that would work." He let out one of the most adorable laughs, leaning in to press kisses onto my lips.

"We need to cure your hangover don't we? Besides, I think I might have one myself."

"Let the curing begin." He whispered, grabbing my hips as I placed myself onto his lap.

***
“Dare I say I feel ten times better.” I exhaled, flopping onto my back to try and catch my breath. A victorious smile forming on his face.

“Told you.”

“Shut up.” He chuckled as I smacked his arm, only to snuggle my face against it.

“What do you say we shower?”

“I say that is the best thing you have ever said since your remedy for hangovers.” We shared a laugh before we dragged ourselves quickly into the bathroom, afraid Val would catch us naked.

And after our romantic rendezvous in the shower, the feeling we were left with was one of pure refreshment. No one should naturally feel this good after a hangover.

“Do you want anything to drink or eat?”

“Cup of tea please. And maybe some eggs? Not sure, what do you think?”

“How about some cereal and coffee?” I offered instead. We had yet to do food shopping and there wasn’t much left.

“That’ll work too.” He smiled, shaking his head as he continued to dress. I left him to his own devices, fetching our breakfast. It surprised me that Val wasn’t awake yet, it was one o’clock in the afternoon - but then again she did come home later than I did and she no doubt downed a couple of drinks herself.

“Mm, what smells so good?” Harry sarcastically asked as he entered the kitchen,grabbing the mug on the counter filled with his coffee.

“You get to eat the breakfast of champs, aren’t you lucky?” I smacked his arm for the second time today.

“It’ll do. Thank you, babe.” He kissed my cheek, settling himself at the table with his cereal and coffee.

“How dare you wear a large sweater and a beanie.” I scoffed once I got a good look at him.

He looked up at me with that devil grin as he chewed, knowing exactly what he was doing to my insides. He never looked more good.

"Oops, I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes at him, getting a sip of coffee before sleeping beauty walked in. "Well good afternoon to you, Ms. Daniel."

She groaned, holding her head as her elbows supported her on the counter.

"Want some coffee? Or water?" I asked, knowing she too had a hangover. Unfortunately for her I couldn't really offer Harry's remedy though I'm sure she had enough last night.

By the looks of it, it seemed Liam's party was a huge success for everyone.

She shook her head to the coffee so I made myself useful and poured a cup of water for her.

"Thanks."

"Sorry we ditched you last night, Harry got totally wasted."

"Yet he looks like he's stepped out of a spa. Why am I not surprised?"

Harry and I exchanged smirks before my attention was diverted back to Valarie.

"Take some aspirin and shower. It'll make you feel better. I'll make you some soup if you want?"

"Please." She gave a small smile before she vanished again.

"Oh, I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Harry started, putting down his spoon. "My mum has been begging to meet you..."

His voice trailed off and I probed him to continue as I cleared the table, putting the dishes in the sink.

"Well do you want to?"

"Of course I want to, Harry. I've been waiting to meet your mom since forever. I'll be more than glad to go, whenever you want."

It made me feel excited, anxious, hopeful; just so many emotions all at once. To me, meeting his mom meant we were really official. You just don’t make everyone meet your mom, only the special ones.

“You don’t know how much it means to me that you’re excited.”

“I know you love your mom, and if you love her I’m sure I’ll love her too. Everyone says nothing but wonderful things about her.”

“I love you so much.” He got up to wrap his arms around me, whispering those sweet words I never thought could hold so much meaning when one said it. It was as if everything about this boy was
special.

“I love you too, so, so much.” I grazed my nose against his, reveling in the feeling I got whenever around him. Who knew it was possible to love someone so much, especially in such a short amount of time. It didn’t even feel like only three months; it felt like more, in a good way.

We stood with our foreheads touching, quick pecks being stolen, eyes staring at each other in awe; no doubt we make anyone watching sick with our love crap, I know I used to hate couples like that. And now look at me, just like one of them, it made me laugh.

“What’s so funny?” He gave a small laugh too, green eyes so alive, full of life.

“Nothing. Just that we’re one of those newly in-love couples I used to hate.”

“I’m so in love!” He shouted, throwing his head back much to my amusement.

‘Hey, love birds, will you shut it? My head hurts!” Valarie shouted from the bathroom before the door was closed.

“Oops.” We giggled like two little school girls. “Wanna watch a movie or something? I could really stay in bed right about now. Still a bit tired.”

“That sounds good.” I nodded. "Go pick a movie while I make Val's soup."

***

My body laid atop of Harry’s as we watched the film in my room. His hand stroking my hair making me almost fall asleep. I was so comfortable I didn’t want to move an inch.

But of course things never really went my way; I could hear a knock on the front door, making me whine aloud. “Do I really have to move?”

“Wait and see if Valarie gets it.”

We waited in silence before we heard her loud grumbling as she walked past my room to the door, complaining under her breath how lazy we were which made us laugh.

Continuing to watch the movie, we once again got distracted when we could hear Zayn and Valarie speaking rather loudly. It was probably about last night, I thought. Harry lowered the volume with the remote so we could hear what they were saying.

“Can you hear?” I whispered to which he shook his head no.

“Do you want to go?” He asked, knowing me too well. All of a sudden I had no problem getting out of bed. What could I say, working for Sugarscape made me interested in gossip more than the usual.

Quietly we sneaked out of my room, realizing they were in the kitchen a.k.a the best place for one to eavesdrop without anyone knowing. Tiptoeing, we drew close enough to hear their voices, yet it was like they purposely didn’t want us to hear because they began to speak in lower tones.

“Harry, please tell me you can hear something now.” He shook his head no, crouching down as I did. “Ugh, you’re so useless.”

“Don’t judge me, I’m trying my best!” He answered in a aggressive hushed tone, looking back at me.

“Kate?” I could hear my name being called to which my eyes grew wide. Then all of a sudden there they were, Zayn and Val, looking down at us in confusion.

“Did you find my earring, Harry?” I asked, pretending to look around the floor.

“Nope, not over here either.”

“Oh, bullshit. You guys were eavesdropping.” Valarie said crossing her arms.

“Was not!” I protested.

“Were to!” Zayn countered back in a mocking tone.

“Alright, alright enough. No one was eavesdropping, Kate and I were just looking for something. Isn’t that right, babe?”

“Exactly.” I stuck my tongue out at the other two, standing up with Harry as he offered me his hand.

“Yeah, uh huh. Why don’t you two lazy, nosy, love birds go back into the room and do whatever it was you were doing. You’ve been bugging me all day.” Val spoke as she returned back to the kitchen, Zayn shrugging at Harry before he followed her.

“We’re such troublemakers.” I laughed, making Harry laugh too.

“Come on, let’s just watch the rest of the film.”
♠ ♠ ♠
We sincerely apologize for making you wait so long, especially me because I had MAJOR writer's block that was just kicking my ass for a couple of months. If you're reading this THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH for not giving up on this story. We hope to see you guys continuing to read and comment, we love reading them. Promise this story will only get better.
-Kayla xx.