I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Decided

Merle was screaming for Hersal, Dylan had another idea, she was going for Andrea.
“WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY” Dylan smashed her fist into Andreas face, there was a crack as her nose broke. Dylan stormed inside after everyone, Dale was shooing Axel into the RV.
Hersal bandaged and stitched up he instructed Dylan to lay with him for body warmth, complying, Dylan helped Hersal cut of Daryls shirt, boots and jeans before she did the same, climbing into the bed she snuggled up to him under the blankets.

Daryl woke to a pounding headache and a weight on his chest, looking down he saw Dylan staring back up at him.
“You were shot. I broke the bitches nose” Dylan stated.
“You sure are som’in else.” Daryl lightly chuckled.
“Wanna know why we don’t have friends? Why we don’t play nice? The reason why they don’t like us?”
“Why?”
“Because we are different. You, me, Merle, we are animals. We track, we kill, we survive. Deep down, we’re animals. People fear animals. That or they think of us as pets.”
“Why you tell’n me this”
“They think you are their pet.” Dylan stated before she climbed out of the bed, only then did Daryl realize they were both in just their underwear. He stared as he watched Dylan pull her clothes on before she walked out of the room.
“I AINT NOBODIES PET!” he yelled just before she shut the door.

Later Merle came and saw him in the room, he laughed as he told Daryl about Andrea getting her nose broken.
Daryl asked where Dylan was, he only got told she was busy looking after Axel.

Not hours after Merle had left Daryl was growling as he found his shirt had been cut off him, settling with jeans and boots he stomped out of the house.

The first thing he noticed was that Dylans tent had moved, it now sat away from the others by more than afew yards. In front of her tent, Dylan and Merle were arguing, not even blinking when he approached.
“Yer more at risk, geeks could kill ya’ in yer sleep.” Merle was by this point yelling.
Dylan rubber her temples before she growled “I have a fuckin’ dog to protect me, I have more weapons than anyone else. I’LL BE FINE”
“Lil brotha tell her!” Merle looked to Daryl to back him up, however Daryl only shrugged his shoulders.
“We’r fuckin’ movin the fuckin’ god damn tent!” Merle screamed after afew moments and stormed over to his and Daryls tent.
Daryl lightly chuckled as he watched his furious brother curse and stomp while he emptied the tent before he started walking over to his brother.

The Dixon brothers now had their tent next to Dylans. Merle was slightly happier knowing the single mother and her son weren’t alone. Daryl however was still angry about being called a pet

Daryl and Merle lay in the tent.
“She said Ima pet” Daryl finally huffed.
“Yer are to them”
“No I’m not”
“Whatever.”
Daryl and Merle were silent.
“I think I like her” Daryl finally mumbled.
“No shit” was all Merle said before he fell asleep, leaving Daryl to lay awake and think.
Daryl fell asleep the moment he decided he wanted Dylan.