I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Sophia's body

Dylan avoided everyone for the next week, she didn’t want anyone near her, Merle tried but Dylan always had somewhere to be.
Nobody other than the Dixon brothers however had noticed, all they cared was that they would find a pile of meat waiting for them or new supplies. Daryl was going crazy inside with worry over Dylan and Axel.
Axel was quite happy spending time with the brothers, he was quickly learning how to make small traps.

There was yelling when everyone found out, it had finally been revealed that there were walkers in the barn.
The Dixon brothers and Dylan were unphased, however the rest of the group was spilt down the middle.
Hours passed of arguments, it was the first day that Dylan had actually stayed around the camp.
Daryl watched as Dylan sat up in a tree, she was always silent when she was in a tree, watching, calculating.

Rick was helping Hersal ad more walkers to the collection in the barn, Shane and already gathered the group and armed them with guns.
Merle was with them, his base ball bat covered in nails in hand, Dary was also there with his crossbow.
Dylan gently picked up Axel and placed him in the tent.
“Baby, some bad things are going to happen, you need to stay here, you can keep your eyes open but you need to put on your ear muffs ok?”
Axel nodded before covering his ears.
Dylan smiled before grabbing her gun and spikes and running to the barn, Bubbles at her heels.

Dyland stood between Merle and Daryl, Shane was yelling as the doors were ripped open, then it started. Guns shots came from everyone, nothing made it far.
Then she came through the doors.
Sophia.
That’s when the shooting stopped. Everything stopped. Carol started crying.
Dylan looked at everyone, as a mother she could feel Carols pain.
Dylan walked forward, a spike in her hand, as the small body of Sophia launched towards her, Dylan simply grabbed the girls body why the neck. Carefully pulling her closer to block what was going to happen from everyone’s view.
Dylans drove her spike though the base of Sophias neck straight into the skull.
The small body fell limp, however Dylan scooped the body into her arms and headed to the well which a dead zombie was in.

Once at the well, Dylan lowered a bucket and pulled up the horrid water. Carefully she ripped off some of her top and used it to clean up Sophias broken body.
Once done, Dylan carried the body back to let everyone grieve, the body looking like a sweet little girl that they lost, not the monster she had become.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that its shit, but better than nothing. didnt think it needed much more for this chapter