I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Wolf

Axel stayed by Dylan, his small hand resting on Bubbles, the tension in the air was thick as the brothers embraced each other.
“See you are still breathing” The black guy spoke as he glared.
Before Merle could start swearing back Dylan had whistled.
“Baby, I need you to put your earmuffs on and close your eyes ok?” Dylan spoke gently as Axel nodded, closing his eyes and covering his ears.
As soon as her eyes left Axel they were on fire, her body started getting ready for a fight as she stepped forward in between the men.
“Let us get a few fucking things clear before I have to get my Vakra dirty. I WILL NOT have any of you fuckers swearing or fighting around my son, you do and I cut you down. You boy” Dylan pointed at the black guy “watch it, all you better, I had to stitch the fucker up and I’m not one for excuses so don’t try to fucking reason with me as to why he was left behind. You leave someone behind and you have no fucking honor and as far as I’m concerned are scum of the earth. Now I was raised to know what is right and what is wrong, the world may have gone to shit but that doesn’t mean you cunts can, do you understand?” Dylan glared and everyone nodded timidly.
“Now, I know that you won’t want a hothead in your little group so let us get some ground rules down shall we? I use to make weapons for a living, I’m talking blades and guns, even made the odd bow. I can fight better than any of you. I can hunt and track, I have more equipment than any of you, so just think about it before turning us away. Kay thanks, now I’m going to take Axel for a little walk and I will be back in 15 minutes. Touch my shit and you can see just what weapons I have” With that Dylan tapped Axel on the nose 3times making him move his hands and open his eyes. “Come Bubbles” was all she said as she picked up the small boy and walked away.

Everyone looked at each other, well everyone but Merle who glared. It took afew minutes for anyone to speak.
“What do we do Rick? We need what she has to offer, but is she stable?” Lori asked.
“Merle, what impression did you get off her?” Rick asked.
“She got me here didn’t she?”
“We could use everything she has to offer, we need everything she has to offer.” Coral stated as she rubbed Sophias head lovingly.
“If she kicks off like that all the time, we can’t have her with us, we can’t have fighting.” Glenn stated.
“You really gonna to turn away a single mother and a child Rick? You think you can sleep knowing they are out there alone?” Merle spoke now, almost taunting.
“Don’t start with me Merle, and since when did you care?” Rick snapped back.
“We can’t leave them” It was Shane this time.
Rick nodded, everyone nodded slowly.
“Guess I’ll go find her then.” Daryl stated as he started heading in her direction.
“I’m coming brother” Merle followed closely behind.

Dylan was pissed, the one good thing about the zombies? Killing them made her feel better.
Spotting a small group on the high way she carefully put Dylan in a tree, out of reach for anything that might want to munch on him. “Guard” Dylan growled at Bubbles who in return growled and positioned her self below Axel and watched for any threat.
Dylan stormed forward, Vakra in each hand she spun them round and clicked her neck as she got ready to take them on.

“Wow shit” was all Daryl could say as he watched from the tree line, 6 completely dead bodies lay around Dylan who was using 2 zombies as a chopping board, her blades stabbing and cutting, finally with a final growl she killed them both by driving the blades through their skulls.
“Brother, when we leave this group, we are fucking taking her with us.”
Daryl nodded in agreement.
“Bear!” A small voice got Merles attention, turning around he looked for Axel but only saw Bubbles afew meters away, her growls ripping through the trees as Daryl and Merle approached.
“Bubbles, play nice” the small voice came from the tree branch as Bubbles looked up and sat down, not making a sound.
“Hey little Monster, what are you doing up there?” Merle asked.
“Mummy was angry, I’m being safe. Is Mama ok now?”
Merle laughed, Daryl however was unsure about why someone would put their child in a tree so they could go kill walkers, though given the choice a tree was a good idea.
Daryl reached up carefully as Axel moved into his arms.
“Bear” Axel reached for Merle.
“Monster, this is my brother Daryl” Axel looked at Daryl, not taking his eyes off like he had with Merle.
“He doing his naming game?” Dylan asked as she approached.
“Yep” Merle stated as Dylan patted Bubbles and told the dog she had done a good job.
“Wolf” Axel stated before he reached out for Dylan who took him in her arms.
“Am I setting up a tent or moving on?” Dylan asked.
“We will help you set up”