I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

Sitting in a tree

Stoking Axels hair while everyone sat around the low burning fires, stories of old lives being told, Dylan sat with Merle and Daryl, slightly separate from the rest of the group.
“I don’t like how they looking at us” Merle grumbled.
“Ignore ‘em” Daryl told his brother without taking his eyes from the fire.
“They just jealous they don’t have Dylan as company” Merle joked causing Dylan to smile.
“So sweet cheeks, where is Monsters Dad?” Merle asked as he watched Dylan.
“Don’t know don’t care, he was a one night stand, I was gone before he even woke up. I don’t know if he was a nice guy or anything.” Dylan replied absent mindedly.
“He doesn’t know?” Daryl asked this time.
“No, to be honest I don’t even remember his name. I could have found him if I wanted but by the time I realized I was pregnant I couldn’t remember where he lived and what would be the point. If some random chick turned up on your doorstep saying she’s pregnant and its yours would you even let her in the doorway?”
“S’pose not”
“Fuck if you turned up I would ask for another round to jog my memory!” Merle laughed at his thought.
A scream erupted from the camp, Daryl, Merle and Dylan were the first to move, Daryl had his cross bow ready to shoot the first walking that came into view, Merle had his new weapon of a baseball bat with nails riddled through and sticking out.
Dylan had called bubbles and got her to guard Axel, her Vakra were in each hand and killing anything that came near Axel.

It was over quickly, women and children were surrounded by men with weapons defending them, Merle, Daryl and Dylan around Axel and Bubbles. Ed was dead, Amy was on her way out. Dylan quickly got Axel to bed with Bubbles in the tent with him, not caring what everyone else was doing, she climbed up the nearest tress to the tent with a handful of spikes.
“What ya doin’?” Merle asked as he unzipped the tent he shared with Daryl.
“Fuckers won’t get my baby if I’m awake” Dylan growled as she got comfy, prepared to stay up all night to make sure nothing snuck up on them.

Daryl lay in his sleeping bag staring at the ceiling of the tent, “fuck this” he sighed before getting up and pulling jeans and a top on.
Carefully grabbing his crossbow he exited the tent and headed to the tree that Dylan was sitting in.
“Mind if I share your tree?” Daryl asked as he looked up at Dylan who watched him before nodding.

Daryl stared at Dylan from the branch he sat on, he finally took the time to fully take in her appearance.
Dylan had long red hair, it tumbled down in loose curls and waves to reach just below her well-shaped breasts, her skin glowed rather pale, tattoos littered her hands and he was aware they went up her arms. Her lips were almost unnaturally red and the fullness of them was just begging to be kissed, her eyes glowed teal like nothing Daryl had ever seen before. Even though she was only average height, maybe shorter, her legs were long her whole body well-toned. Dylans body was slim and athletic with perfect sized butt and boobs, in a world full of zombies or a world full of humans she was a picture of perfection.

“What did you do before?” Dylan finally broke the silence.
“Nothin’ lived with Merle and hunted. You?”
“Looked after Axel and made weapons, I was contracted with afew companies then went free-lance and just did my own thing”
“You an’t married or nothin’?”
“Nope, nobody could ever keep up or want a 4year old kid, nor someone who can beat the shit out of them”
“S’pose”
The two went quite again and kept watch as the camp slept on through the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some comments could be nice