I don't hate Zombies, I just love killing them

D

The farm was beautiful, green fields stretched out, Bubbles whining as she wanted to run.
Merle smiled, even he could see the peace in this place.

“Bear, wanna help me set up?” Dylan asked before jumping out.
An old man stood on the porch of the large white farm house.
“Hi, I’m Dylan, Merle is getting my son Axel out of the truck, on the back is Bubbles. Thanks for having us here.” Dylan stuck her hand out.
The elderly man shook it “Hershel, you will meet everyone else soon, I hope that dog of yours is well behaved and trained.”
“You won’t find a better dog”
Hershel nodded, “I am allowing everyone to set up over there”
“Thank you. If you have any problems with anyone please come and find me, also if you need anything at all I am more than happy to help” Dylan received a thank you before she went to move the truck to where they were going to set up.
Everyone set to work getting the tents up.

“Dylan?” Carols voice trembled as she got Dylans attention.
“Yo?”
“Ou- my tent is still stained with blood and I just don’t think I can sleep in it, not while she is missing” Carol looked as if she were going to burst into tears. Dylan understood what she was asking.
“Yes, I have an extra, it’s just a small one so don’t expect to have heaps of room.” Dylan stood up from nailing in the pegs and moved to get the tent from the bay on the Hilux, pulling out the green bag she handed it to Carol.
“If you need help just ask.” Dylan told Carol who nodded and muttered a thank you before scurrying off.
Sighing, Dylan ran her fingers through the length of her hair before tossing it into a loose pony tail.

“Ima go look for her” Daryl stated to Dylan as she sat on the ground sharpening and oiling her blades.
“Don’t die D”
“D?”
“Yup, here.” Dylan passed Daryl one of her Vakra and its sheath to strap to his back.
“Thanks, babydoll”
“Babydoll?”
“Yup”
Dylan shook her head before Daryl walked away.
“Wheres he goin’” Merle asked when he emerged from their tent which was next to Dylans.
“Tryna find the girl” Merle nodded at the answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY been so busy with work and assignments