It Feels Like I'm Falling In Love Alone

You Put My Head In Such A Flurry

“I don't want to leave Sammi, but we have to. We'll be back in a couple months. I know. I love you too. Bye.” Seriously. This is the tenth time Jinxx has called Sammi and it's getting hard to try to get some sleep in this fucking place. It's been a ritual of ours for the past few years that we have this stupid little sleep over type thing at someones house. Since moving into this apartment, it's always been here. Easier on us all, but, since we aren't allowed to go sleep in our beds (Papa Jake is keeping an eye on me and Ashley) we have to sleep in the living room.

“Jinxx, would you mind shutting the hell up for once?” CC complained throwing his pillow at him. No one wants to deal with CC when he hasn't had any sleep, I'm surprised Jake can deal with him. Ash tightened his grip around my waist, we were sleeping on the bigger couch, since my legs are longer. It started out with me laying on top of him, but Papa told us to lay on our sides. Mama and Papa were asleep on the other couch and Jinxx was in the recliner chair.

“Wouldn't you worry if you had to leave your newly pregnant wife alone at home for three months?” Jinxx complained.

“No one gives a shit Jinxx. We're all gay anyway. You're the only straight one left.” Jake chuckled.

“And we still question it.” CC added. I guess sleeping tonight is gonna be out of the question, because Jinxx and CC started arguing.

“I kissed a guy one time! Only once! And you guys go around questioning the things I do?” Great. Here we go.

“Yes actually. No one was telling you to go around making out with Chris Motionless, and Ben Bruce, and Matt Good.” Jake smiled.

“When did you make out with Matt?” I laughed.

“We were all drunk during Warped Tour. It. Was. NOTHING!” Jinxx yelled throwing CC his pillow back.

“You made out with three guys, and we're not supposed to question your sexuality?” Ash laughed.

“Who could blame him though? Making out with guys is amazing. Right Jakey?” CC smiled kissing Jake.

“Stop it you two, you're making me uncomfortable.” Jinxx cringed. I looked up at Ash and smiled before he crashed his lips into mine. “Not you guys too! Oh my god.” Jinxx yelled. I couldn't help but laugh at him. We all knew Jinxx wasn't homophobic, he just didn't like when we would all make out in front of him.

“Seriously guys. Stop it.” he yelled. I accidentally let a small moan slip. Jake and CC just started laughing. Ash pulled away and started laughing at my obvious blush.

“Looks like you were enjoying it too much.” Ash smiled kissing my cheek. “Plus, I can feel that.” he whispered in my ear. I pulled the blanket we were sharing over my head and buried my face in my pillow. “Aww, baby come out.”

“Yeah Andy, we're only teasing.” Jake laughed.

“No. Just go to sleep.” I buried my face deeper into the pillow.

“I. HATE! This. Fucking. Bus!” Jake yelled from the couch. He was laying on the couch playing with a plush basketball. CC had gone off to take a nap, so naturally he doesn't have anything to do. Jinxx and Ash were playing video games and I was talking to my internet friend again.

“Come play with us.” Jinxx smiled holding out Jake's controller.

“No thanks. It's boring now.” He sighed throwing the basketball at me.

“Hey! It's not my fault you're bored.” I threw it back.

“What are you even doing? All you've been doing is typing frantically and smiling at your computer screen.” Jake said getting up and walking to the fridge.

“Are you on tumblr?” Ash laughed. “That site is freaky.”

“No. I'm not on tumblr. I made friends with someone on the internet. We're excited to finally meet each other.”

“It's probably some weirdo forty year old thinking he's talking to some teenager. Don't get raped Andy.” Jinxx laughed.

“Not funny, ass.” I threw a pen at him. “He plays in Escape The Fate. Their guitar player Monte. He's actually really awesome.”

“Monte? You mean the one that was in rehab?”

“Does it matter?”

“Not really.” Jinxx yawned stretching out. “Just don't get caught in the whole Ronnie and Craig drama.”

“Please don't start this shit again.” Jake grumbled.

“Just be glad CC isn't up. He'd love to debate it with us.” I laughed.

“Don't say his name too loud or he'll wake up.” Ash laughed. “Aww fuck! How did you win again?!”

“Because I'm the best.” Jinxx smiled doing some weird victory dance.

“It's because he cheats.” We heard CC say walking out of the bunk room scratching his head.

“You can't prove that I cheat.” Jinxx's face was starting to turn red. So he was cheating.

I zoned out of their conversation about cheat codes and illegal moves and went back to talking with Monte. He was telling me all about how they're working on a new album. They haven't toured in a while, and this is his first tour back. I was happy for him.

“Andy!” Monte yelled when I got off the bus at the rest stop.

“Monte!” I walked over to him and hugged him. “Wow, you're a lot shorter than I thought.” I laughed patting his head.

“Not funny ass hole. It's great to finally see you. How's it going?” He asked.

“Honestly, I can't help but keep thinking about it.”

“Really? How long since you guys have started dating?”

“A week.”

“Are you kidding me?” He sighed and ran his hand through his blond hair. “Alright, listen to me. Your relationship is still new. Don't go around basing it off of everyone else's just because you want it to be perfect.” He said walking towards the diner. We walked in and sat at one of the empty booths in the corner, isolated away from everyone else.

“Well, how am I not supposed to do that when there are three perfect couples around me all the time?”

“Three?”

“Jinxx and Sammi. Jake and CC. My Mom and Dad.”

“How in any way are they all perfect?”

“Well, think about what I've been telling you. They all don't need words to communicate their feelings and thoughts. They know each other so well at some point Jake and CC started finishing each others sentences. They all have the fairy tale romance. Why can't I have one?”

“Andy, calm down. Listen to me, you sound like a disgruntled teenage girl. The ones I used to make fun of in high school. What are you expecting to happen after dating for a week. You're gonna push him too hard and he's gonna leave you.” That hit hard.

“Well, if you think about it, Ash and I have been best friends for years. We're close enough to know everything about one another.”

“Yeah, but you're still new to the sexual relationship. Have you two even done it yet?”

“Why is everyone so fixated on my sex life?”

“So you didn't?”

“No...” I grumbled scratching the back of my head.

“You were worried about whether or not he liked you right?”

“Yeah...” I wasn't really getting what he was getting at.

“Well, since you're on tour right now, this will be easier on you. Abstain from any sex until you're 100% sure that he loves you. If it's only a physical attraction, he'll try to break up with you. Getting it.”

“Yes actually. I see it now. And if he's willing to wait, he really does care about me.”

“See. Everything works out for you in the end.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapters title from 'W.A.M.S.' by Fall Out Boy