Status: Alive

Save You Tonight

Say Anything

The sun creeped into the room through the gaps in the blinds. Harry groaned and rubbed his eyes, not really sure what time it was or why there wasn't a Louis next to him...after all he'd fallen asleep next to a Louis. Harry dragged himself out of Louis' bed and threw on some sweat pants before making his way down into the kitchen. Louis was leaning against the breakfast counter blabbering away to his mum. Harry smiled and walked over, wrapping his arms around Louis waist and kissing his jaw.

"Morning Har" Louis smiled as he turned around and planted one on Harry's soft lips, "you smell so bad."

"I blame you entirely" Harry said under his breath so only the two boys could hear.

Louis turned an odd shade of red and gave out an embarrassed laugh. They only fooled around the night before, nothing full on, yet Louis seemed very awkward and shy all of a sudden. It dawned on Harry that Louis might not have been ready for that much physical contact with his boyfriend, after all Louis had only ever been with girls. Louis ducked under Harry's arm and went over to sit at the dining table. Harry moved over next to him grabbing a bagel and sitting down.

"Are you okay Lou?" Harry mumbled as Jay left the room.

Louis nodded with a warm smile that reached to his eyes, this was how Harry knew if he was being real with him, if he was pretending to be happy his eyes would stay sad and cold. He kissed Harry softly before taking a small bite of his breakfast. Harry smiled and sat down next to him. Louis stopped eating half way through his toast and shut his eyes, tapping his fingers on the table in a state of total concentration. Harry rubbed his back slowly. The tapping was a technique that was supposed to help keep his mind off throwing up.

"You're okay, it'll settle and you won't need to puke I swear," Louis started to turn an odd grey colour. Harry took his face in his hands and turned him so that they were facing one another, "Louis, look at me...you're okay. Breathe through it...for me?"

Louis stayed quietly staring into Harry's eyes. After about ten minutes his stomach settled down. He leant forward and buried his face into Harry's chest.

"Fanks"

"It's my job."

Louis got to his feet and grabbed Harry's hand, dragging him to his feet "c'mon I wanna show you something."

Harry looked confused but followed Louis upstairs anyway.

***

Tears rolled down Harry's cheek as he read Louis' every thought of the previous weeks. It was intense to read how full of self hatred he had been, how he had been scared Harry would leave him, how he thought he would never get better, there was suicidal thoughts, paranoid thought, aggressive, angry ones. Harry got to the final entry and read it slowly, his face changing as he did.

"Y..you love me?" Harry looked up at Louis who was staring at him with a worried expression plastered all across his face. Louis had said it before, the day they got together at the bbq, but this was different. This wasn't childish, this was serious, Louis had writted that he could see himself being with Harry for the rest of his life. This was real, serious, grown-up love, and Harry felt exactly the same way. He wanted to be with Louis for the rest of their lives.

Louis nodded, biting his lip, looking as if he were about to throw up.

"I love you too," Harry grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him towards the bed. Louis let out a relieved sigh and grinned, allowing himself to be pulled down.

The two locked lips passionately and Harry dragged Louis down so he was straddling the younger boy as he lay back on the bed. Louis' tongue slipped less than gracefully into Harry's mouth. The kiss intensified and Louis grabbed at his own pj top, yanking it off so that the two were topless. He moved his lips to Harry's neck, forming a small love bite as Harry groaned beneath him. He sealed his work with a kiss then connected their lips together again. Harry rolled the two over -earning a squeak from Louis- so that he was now on top of Lou. He hooked his fingers under the waistband of Louis' robot pj bottoms and slid them down his legs till they were laying bunched up on the floor. He leant down and started tracing his lips slowly down Louis' toned chest to his stomach, as his lips reached a hip Louis breath hitched in his throat and he subconsciously buckled his hips up slightly toward Harry. The younger boy smirked at this and took hold of the older's boxer shorts. Louis grabbed onto the bed sheets in anticipation, his breathing out of control.

The door swung open unnoticed by the couple. Niall had came over to see if the boys wanted to go out into town as he hadn't seen his best friends for almost a week and he was sick of being dragged around out of pity with Liam and his girlfriend, especially as they kept trying to set him up with her friends.

"Hey guys, what's u...oh shit!"

At first all three boys froze, after a few very long seconds of silence Louis freaked and grabbed his duvet, throwing it over the two to hide any dignity they may have had left. Harry swore loudly and forced himself off of Louis, resulting in him falling onto the floor on the other side of the bed. Niall went red in the face and left the room quickly with a loud slam of the door. He waited in the hall as the other two dressed frantically.

Once Louis' and Harry were ready they opened the door and gave Niall an awkward smile.

"I'm sorry you had to s-"

"-let's not ever mention it again, okay?" Niall forced a smile, "now come on, we're going out."

Niall made his way down the staircase to get his bag so they could leave, he was planning on dragging the two to the movies then bring them back to get ready for a party at Perry's house. Harry made to follow but Louis' grabbed his hand and pulled him back so they were facing each other.

"I love you," he said quietly with a look of absolute admiration on his face.

"I love you more," Harry grinned.

Small tears threatened to make their way out of Louis' eyes, he was the happiest he'd ever been and it was all thanks to Harry Styles. He placed a small kiss on Harry's nose then pressed their foreheads together so they could stare into each others eyes. Butterflies erupted in his stomach just as they did every time he kissed Harry, every time they cuddled, every time he smiled his cheeky school boy smile.

"I love you most."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.

Okay so there are three options for the story and I'd like you guys to decide cause I can't do it!!

1) Finish it here while it's all cute and sweet
2) Have a chapter or two of their summer together then end
3) Second option plus a chapter or so on when Louis goes to uni and Harry's still at school. How will it affect their relationship? Then end.

Also at the end does anyone want a future chapter? Y'know a peak into what their future will be. Will they all still be friends? Will they be together and married? Or have split up a long time ago? Obv I'd be making that decision but what do yous think of adding that??

I'm needy. I need your help! :P
CC xx