Status: Alive

Save You Tonight

14 Days Of Summer

Summer was almost over. It had sneaked by completely unnoticed by Louis. He supposed it was because he was so busy trying to get better. The only time he had properly left the house was for his therapy or if Niall had forced him to go out. Harry's mood had changed drastically, he had gone from being optimistic and happy to quiet and distant. Louis knew exactly why this was, he could see right through Harry, it was a skill he only recently discovered that he possessed. He was sure that this new mood was because in 14 days summer was over and Harry had to go back to school without Louis, and it was clear he was afraid of being lonely, in fact the only friends he had to go back with were the girls, Aston, Nathan and Max. Louis was correct, Harry didn't want to go back to where he had met Louis without him. He was terrified that the two would drift apart when Louis went to university. New place, new friends, new boys.

Louis watched the water trickle down Harry's toned chest, he watched Harry shake his soapy, curly hair and he smiled. Harry was beautiful and Louis had absolutely no idea how he managed to make someone as incredible as Harry fall in love with him. They had the most unbelievable connection, it was like they had known each other their whole lives, as if their brains were wired together. Harry shoved Louis' shoulder with a giggle and he snapped out of his daydream.

"W...what?"

"Louis you've been stood there for ages, can we go in the pool already? I can hear Zayn laughing at something that's clearly very funny!" Harry complained even though he had a twinkle in his eye that told Louis he wasn't actually annoyed.

Louis smiled and took Harry's hand, leading him out of the showers and past a large row of dark blue lockers. Harry grinned like a little kid as he dive bombed into the deep end of the pool. The immediate gang had decided to go swimming to celebrate Louis' break through with his disorder. Niall, Zayn and Liam were Louis' brothers, he had known he'd have to tell them he was sick after the first few months all those years back. When Niall found out Louis promised himself it would happen soon but he just never got round to it, after being taken to hospital he decided he had to tell them, its not like telling them would result in ALL of his friends finding out -Liam and Zayn knew how to keep secrets. That morning Harry called both Liam and Zayn (Niall already knew from the day he had walked in on the couple and they had all spent the day together) informing them that although Louis would never be fully cured of his Bulimia, he was a lot better and wanted to go out and do something. So there they all were, swimming in the deep end of the water. Niall was 'water wrestling' with Liam even though they had been told off twice by the lifeguard and Zayn was trying to find out if the flumes and bubble pool would be opening soon.

Louis swam over to Harry who was floating on his back in a part of the pool called 'The beach' (as the water moved ever so slightly like a beach current/very light waves). Lou smiled and flipped onto his back to he could float beside Harry.

"Relaxing?"

"Mmmmm"

Louis smiled, his heart beating calmly in his chest as he relaxed beside his boyfriend. He was too happy to even have time to worry about the future, he just wanted to focus on the here and the now. It wasn't that he didn't love Harry with every piece of him, or that he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with him, it was just that he was a carefree character, he'd rather spend these last 14 days with Harry completely happy, no saddness, no tears, no regrets.

"Lou?" Harry got off his back and kicked his feet slowly in the water so that he stayed afloat as he looked at Louis who repeated his actions.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I don't want you to leave..." He looked up at Louis with silent despiration, his eyes looked so sad, so broken, it killed Louis just to look. "You can do an acting degree in Doncaster, I checked."

Louis' stomach dropped. It upset and touched him that Harry would check this kind of thing out just to get him to stay.

"Harry, I got rejected by most uni's near here, and the ones I didn't are pretty bad for their drama programmes. The uni I'm going to is one of the best, and you can apply for law next year."

Harry sighed sadly and swam closer to Louis so that they could try to hug without drowning. He didn't want Louis to leave but it was for the best, and he was right, Harry could apply in a few months then start when Louis starts his 2nd year. No problem. Then when they got married Harry could be a successful lawyer and Louis a high school drama teacher. The perfect lives together, a garden, a dog, maybe even adoption or surrogacy somewhere down the line. Harry shook the thoughts of their future from his mind, he knew he was thinking way to far ahead. Harry kissed Louis' lips softly.

"I love you so much it hurts."

***

Louis clung on to Harry's arm desperately. The look of genuine terror in his face was enough to make Harry feel really bad for laughing at him not ten minutes ago when he had insisted that ice was scary and he didn't want to go on it.

"H...Harry! I'm gonna fall!" Louis whimpered as Harry let go of the side of the ice rink.

Harry shook his head with a small laugh and told Louis to try skating. He would do it too and he wouldn't let go. Louis slid one foot past the other and they started to move, wobbly, but it was still moving. Harry cheered Louis as if he were a child just learning how to ride a bike.

From across the rink a loud 'fuck!' was shouted out in a strong Irish accent. Kids giggled and mothers gasped. Niall lay flat on his face in the ice, liam trying to help him to his feet. A worker gave the now kneeling Niall a row for swearing infront of little kids. Liam almost got Niall fully to his feet before the two slipped again, Liam onto his back and Niall on top of him.

Louis giggled and turned to Harry "If Niall was gay...Liam would be perfect for him."

Harry laughed and nodded, they skated over -Louis still wobbeling like hell- to help Zayn and a few fathers in getting the two to their feet. Louis watched from the side feeling pretty useless. Once the two were on their feet again Liam demanded that Niall hold onto his arm while skating until he got used to it. Niall looked embarrassed and flustered as the stares that Harry and Louis had been getting for holding each other started.

Zayn frowned "Can't hold onto another guy in a skating rink without being gay, can you?"

Louis sighed and patted Zayn's back. A few seconds later Zayn bid a goodbye before skating off to impress some girls that had just entered the rink. Lou grabbed Harry's arm again and they set off.

"I don't like this Harry," Louis pouted about fifteen minutes later.

"Well do you wanna go up to the cafe and watch the others?"

Louis nodded with a smile "but you have to stay in alone for atleast ten minutes. You can actually skate and I wanna see you."

So Louis used the wall to get himself back off the ice. He gave his skates back and walked up the steps to the cafe, buying a coke and sitting down. He watched Harry gliding across the ice as if it was nothing, more impressive than Zayn and Liam. Louis smiled, his Harry was amazing in every single way.

The chair next to him scraped out and a lad around Louis age -maybe older- sat down, watching the skaters.

"Can't skate either?"

Louis turned to look at the boy. He was tall, blonde with sparkling blue eyes, the kind of eyes that smiled even if the owner wasn't. Louis found himself blushing slightly, "uhh...I'm really bad."

The boy laughed "I'm Mark."

"Louis."

Mark smiled and turned his attention back to the skaters. They sat in a comfortable silence for a while before Louis decided to speak to break the silence.

"Do you go to college or uni near here?"

"No I go to the university of Sheffield."

Louis sat up straighter with a smile spreading across his face "I'm going to study Drama and English lit there in September."

Mark grinned "really? Staying in halls? I'm studying architecture."

The two spoke for what seemed like ages, Louis was taking full advantage of being able to ask someone in person what his university was going to be like. Halls were apparently a good laugh for parties and Mark knew all the good clubs. Louis even spoke about the open day he attended.

"We also have a great lesbian/gay tolerance...if that's an issue for you?"

Louis' smile faltered slightly, not sure if he should out right tell his new friend of his sexuality. He nodded, going slightly red "I'm gay."

Mark smiled "well no judgment here, I am too."

"Lou!" Harry came running over looking red faced and exhausted. He threw himself down in the seat next to his boyfriend and leaned his forehead on Lou's upper arm, "I think I've just done my exercise for the year."

Louis laughed and ruffled Harry's hair. Mark looked taken aback by the new person at the table, and was very obviously trying to keep himself looking calm and cool.

"Harold, this is Mark. He goes to my uni!"

Harry broke contact with Louis and looked over to this stranger. He was good looking. Very good looking. Harry instantly took note of how the boy was dressed, how he sat, the rainbow keyring peaking out of his bag -gay pride. He was gay and clearly chatting up Louis, and they were going to the same university. Great. Just fantastic. Harry never realised he was drawing Mark death glares for a moment or so. He snapped out of it and forced a smile.

"That's nice."

Mark smiled and in the most patronising voice he could muster spoke directly to Harry "I like your hair...the tangled look was really in LAST year. You must feel really lucky to have someone like Louis, most gay guys I've seen around are pretty ugly" he put emphasis on the word ugly so Harry knew he was talking about him.

Harry clenched his fist, unnoticed by Louis who hadn't noticed anything wrong with Mark's tone at all. They sat in silence for a moment before Harry turned to Louis with a sweet smile.

"Do you want to ditch this party tonight and just stay at mine? Mums out." Louis grinned and nodded, giving Harry a sweet kiss. Harry turned back with a smirk "well...Mike we better get going. The others are coming off the rink."

Harry stood up, holding out his hand for Louis. Louis stood also and took ahold.

"Its Mark." Mark seethed.

"Mike. Mark. Same shit." Harry smiled innocently before turning and dragging Louis along behind him.

"Bye Louis, see you at Uni! Shame Harry can't come along too," Mark smirked before Harry and Louis were out of sight.

Harry's stomach dropped and his heart ached. Mark would be spending all of the time with Louis that Harry wanted to but couldn't.

***
Tents stretched out across the field, junk food piled up on top of blankets, alcohol sat next to bags, jumpers flung on grass. Everybody was here Perrie and her group of girls, Aston and his boys, Nathan and his lads and, of course Louis' group (Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam). Every summer for the last three years (whether it be a giant tent squeezed in a back garden or loads of two man tents in a field) they went camping together. This year would be no different. Harry quietly advised Louis not to eat too much of the food so that he wouldn't throw up, Louis advised Harry not to drink too much of the alcohol so that he wouldn't throw up.

The night was young as they all danced around to Jade's portable ipod speakers blasting Nicki Minaj. They drank a little too much and went skinny dipping in a nearby pond. Marvin stated that if anyone got his car dirty the next day -they were further from home than they promised their parents- he would kill them, the few others with cars agreed.

Louis wrapped his giant beach towel around himself as Harry ran out the water starkers. Louis laughed and ran after him, one hand holding the towel, he grabbed him and wrapped the towel round them both. Everyone walked back to the campsite, towels on, dry clothes in hand. Harry and Louis sat next to the fire in just underpants and the beach towel, Harry between Louis' legs, leaning into his chest. Louis leant down and softly pecked Harry's neck. They were happy, they never wanted this to ever, ever end.

It was 2am. Some people had drunkenly gone to bed in their tents. For the most part the party was still going. Perrie and Zayn were fighting, Zayn was a flirt, Perrie didn't like it. They made up quicker than they fell out. Niall was throwing up, Liam was rubbing his back softly.

Louis stood up and held his hand out for Harry's, Harry took his hand with a smile and allowed himself to be dragged to his feet. Louis kissed his lips softly.

"I love you."

They had five days until Harry was back at school and Louis had to start packing for University. Five proper days together without homework, cardboard boxes, Jay crying and hugging Louis, seeing relatives before he left. Five days.

Louis took Harry into their blue tent. He closed the zips and tied them all together with some string that was in the tent bag to make it really hard for someone outside to open them. Louis kissed Harry gently again. Harry bit Louis' lip playfully, the passion increased from love to complete lust.

Louis ran his hands down Harry's body slowly, carefully. Harry's hips buckled automatically as Lou's hands passed his hips. Louis grabbed the band of Harry's boxers and ripped them off. He kissed down Harry's neck with a half smirk, tracing an invisible line down his tensed stomach to his hip. A love bit was left on Harry's protruding hip bone, finished off with a small kiss. Harry's breath faltered, his hands shaking with anticipation as Louis' mouth moved to his crotch.

Louis took Harry into his mouth as he had done many times before. Harry gasped out loud and grabbed onto the sleeping bag as Louis' bobbed his head up and down again, running teeth across skin. Louis took Harry into his hand, tongue tracing across the top of his cock.

Harry's breathing got desperate, his hips as buckled as they could be. Louis' loved that he could do this to Harry, that he could make him so vulnerable, so needing of his touch. Harry's body relaxed as he came into Louis mouth. He flopped down, his breathing fighting hard to calm down. Louis smiled with a lick of the lips and moved up so he could kiss Harry softly on the lips.

"Yack, you taste gross."

"Hey! That's not me, that's you!" Louis winked with a giggle.

Harry smiled and kissed Louis again. He pulled away and yawned quietly, mumbling about it being Louis' turn. Lou laughed and pecked Harry's forehead affectionately, before grabbing his bag and opening it.

"I'm fine, let's sleep. Did you bring pjs?" He pulled out his own set.

"No..."

"Well you can wear mine, I have cottons."

"Are they the Robot ones?"

Louis laughed and nodded. Harry smiled, his eyes fighting to stay open as Louis handed over the night wear. Harry dragged on the bottoms slowly in his groggy state.

"The robot ones are my favourite," he fell asleep a few minutes later with a cute little smile on his face.

Louis smiled and kissed his forehead, wrapping him up in his sleeping bag and pulling up the zip so that he would keep warm. Louis dressed into his own clothes and crawled into his own sleeping bag. He pressed himself up as close as he could to Harry and threw the final sleeping bag over the two so that they would keep warm in the English summer. Harry snuggled into the crook of Louis neck in his sleep, louis smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry.

"I'm going to miss you Harold," he whispered, a single tear escaping from his eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Two chapters remaining.

I tried some sexy times and I didn't write it very well LOL.

Btw this is what the robot pjs look like http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcnlJNySLBzNGfE1OJenzNgS3cW8IBAmCRhg9nWrJ7GHIErJqLeQ

So go check out my new Larry - More Than This. If you like this fic then you might like that :D they are actually in One Direction in that fic too.

I'm nursing a spinal ingury so I'll probably update soon, nothing better to do haha!

CC x