Status: Alive

Save You Tonight

Kiss Me Goodbye.

Harry moved over to a blank looking Louis, who was currently stood in the middle of a large, woollen rug. He was in a dark room, nothing on the walls, a suitcase on the bed. It looked as if Louis' had been there for an hour or so, however somehow Harry just knew that it had been months since they were last together.

"Louis it's me, Harry?"

Louis didn't move or speak. Harry frowned and stepped forward placing his hand gently on Louis' cheek. Louis grabbed his arm, hard enough to snap a bone, twisting it out of the way. He called out for Mark, emotionless.

Harry's blackberry pinged loudly from underneath his pillow, waking him from his unusual dream. Harry sighed and tried to sleep through the sun that was peeking in through his window blinds. He groaned loudly and pulled his phone out, pressing in the keys of his password and opening his new text. He jumped up, wiping his eyes of sleep and waking up properly the moment he saw Louis' name.

"Morning babe, well actually, afternoon! I miss waking up beside you :( Come to mines at half four, and dress nice. I owe you a first date! Xxx"

Harry's heart swelled with love, his boyfriend was so sweet and incredible. He typed back a reply before scrambling out of bed and diving into his shower. The water cascaded down Harry's pale, soft skin and he rubbed shampoo into his curly mop. He started to hum Louis' favourite song by The Fray as he washed, grinning away to himself.

***

Harry patted down his hair subconsciously as he sat at the wooden table on his own in TGI Fridays. Louis had gone off to pee and he felt slightly over dressed, a couple sat in the corner looked like they should be at the beach and he had black dress trousers and a grey shirt on. Louis appeared round the corner with a wet crotch and a red face, he slipped into his seat quickly looking absolutely ashamed.

"The tap broke...I look like I've pissed myself."

Harry knew it was mean, but he couldn't help laugh. Trust Louis. Lou pouted and hid his face from Harry in a sort of 'I'm trying to pretend I'm in a mood with you' way. Harry giggled to himself and took hold of Louis' hand, rubbing the palm softly.

"Louis..."

Louis showed his face again with a cheeky smile. Harry smiled, wondering how he managed to bag such a beautiful person. He took hold of Louis' other hand, getting lost in his gorgeous, twinkling eyes.

"Oh I forgot to tell you! I got my room location for halls, and Mark is across the hall! How great is that? I'll actually know someone."

Harry could have screamed. Across the hall from his boyfriend, for a whole year, would be a guy who clearly had the hots for Lou, and didn't care that he had a boyfriend. Harry sighed sadly and pulled his hands away from Louis', slumping down into his seat.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just going to miss you," Harry mumbled just as the waiter came with their food.

***

Harry wasn’t the same through out the rest of dinner, Louis knew something was seriously bothering him. He decided just to take Harry home and cuddle up with a DVD, Harry agreed to this and wiped his face on a napkin before shoving on his jacket. Louis paid the bill and they left, hand in hand. Harry clutched so tightly, Louis had to laugh.

The two got a taxi home; Harry sat in silence - still clutching Lou’s hand and drawing small circles with his thumb - as his boyfriend made small talk with the driver. Harry rolled his eyes when the driver asked if they were together, Lou on the other hand blushed and nodded. Harry smiled - a proper one - and pressed a kiss to Louis’ cheek. The driver laughed, declaring that they had reached their destination. Harry picked up the tab this time and tipped the driver for making Louis laugh, they said their goodbyes and made their way inside.

When the two were in Louis’ room, Harry kicked off his shoes and flung himself on the bed. Louis laughed, joining him. He pushed a curl from the younger boy’s eyes; Harry blushed and averted his gaze. Louis smiled lovingly at Harry, twirling a curl from the side of Harry's head in between his fingers.

“What do you wanna watch Haz?” Louis asked softly, kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

“Thor?” Harry suggested a smirk toying on his lips as he turned his head to the side and kissed Louis' smooth lips.

Louis could have groaned out loud at Harry's film suggestion, they had watched Thor more times than he could count (as much as Harry denied it, Lou knew he fancied Loki). But, tonight was about Harry, Louis wanted to make him happy, so he dragged himself up and put Thor into the DVD player. Harry’s face lit up as the movie started, his dimples made an appearance. Louis just lay back and watched him, he loved seeing Harry engrossed in a movie. His emerald eyes would change with each emotion in the film.

Eventually, Louis gave up trying to concentrate and brushed the pads of his fingers across Harry’s neck, he loved watching the skin raise with goosebumps, making Harry shiver. The older boy’s finger drew light circles behind his boyfriend’s ear - this was his most sensitive spot - Harry bit his lip as Louis leaned down to kiss it. A small moan crawled up Harry’s throat; Louis smirked and kissed it again.

Harry spun around and grabbed Louis’ face, kissing him messily. Louis’ tongue slipped passed Harry’s lips skilfully, their tongues touching heavily, full of lust and desperation. Harry moaned as Louis latched onto his bottom lip and sucked, before pulling back and grinning.

“You’re so beautiful Harry; really I'm so lucky to have you.” Louis whispered against Harry’s ear.

“Don’t be silly, Lou.” Harry retorted, lacing his fingers behind Louis’ neck.

“Mmhm. You don’t know just how beautiful you are to me.” The older boy sang to his boyfriend quietly, tracing soft, lingering kisses to his neck and face.

Harry turned a deep shade of red and buried his head in Louis’ shoulder, kissing the exposed skin from his slightly open shirt. Louis moaned gently, his head leaning back giving Harry more space to kiss, he obliged and licked and bit every part of Louis’ neck and collarbone that he could manage.

“I love you, Lulu.” Harry mumbled against Louis’ tanned skin.

“I love you too, Har.” Louis smiled, pressing a kiss to his unruly chocolate curls.

Harry bit into Louis’ neck unexpectedly, drawing a loud moan from the older boy. He then pulled Louis on top of his hips so that Lou was straddling him. Louis braced himself at either side of his boyfriend’s head with his hands. Harry’s fingers toyed with the hem of Louis’ shirt; Lou nodded for Harry to take it off.

Harry slid his shirt off with ease, Harry’s lips leaving chaste kisses on Louis’ chest. The older boy lost his fingers in the younger’s curls, tugging them as Harry bit into his nipple. Louis’ back arched as he pulled harder on Harry’s curls - who in turn flicked his tongue over the skin again - he smirked, and Louis felt it. Oh, did Louis feel it.

Harry finally slid out of his shirt too, discarded on to the floor. Louis slid down Harry’s body - kissing, biting, and sucking as much of his pale flesh as he could - Lou down up at him, asking if it was okay to undo his jeans. Harry nodded, his face flushed with embarrassment and frustration.

“Let me on top for a minute.” Harry hissed.

Louis rolled his eyes and let Harry push him underneath. Harry started to move his hips in an awkward and totally uneffective manor.

“What exactly are you trying to do there Curly?” Louis questioned amusement sparkling in his eyes.

“Trying to be sexy?” Harry said as his face scrunched before he started laughing.

“Mmmm, it’s totally working, babe.” Louis giggled running a hand through Harry’s fringe.

Harry pouted and rolled his hips down to meet Louis’, Louis gasped at the sudden friction. The taller boy smirked and repeated the action, Louis whined, biting his lip, hard. Harry done it repeatedly: again and again, until Louis was a quivering wreck underneath him.

The taller boy reached down to connect their lips again, their teeth clashing clumsily and their inexperienced hips rolling and hitched to meet the others. For a while, the room filled with moans and gasps (loudest when their lips broke apart). Harry’s eyes were screwed shut, his hands on his boyfriend’s shoulders, his nails digging in so hard that it pierced his skin.

“Harry…stop, wait a minute” Louis groaned in pain. “Skinny jeans and boners aren’t…the best combination.”

Harry stopped immediately, looking at his boyfriend with worried eyes. Louis hissed in pain again, he rubbed his crotch softly before unbuckling his belt and pushing his trousers down desperately. Harry took them off fully for him, and couldn't help smile; he then reached down and took his own jeans off throwing them quickly to the side. Their lips clashed together again, Harry trying to grind his pelvis down to Louis'.

“This isn’t working for me, Lou.” Harry whined, frustrated. “I can’t angle myself because you’re legs...fuck.”

“Okay, Harry stop." Louis dropped his hips back down into the bed, frowning like mad. "...Shit, swap places with me.” Louis muttered.

The rest was a blur of tangled limbs, neither of them knew exactly how they managed to get Louis on top and Harry on the bottom, but they managed. Louis was now kissing Harry fiercely, lying between his legs - Harry’s legs were happily crossed behind Louis’ back tightly. Harry’s head cradled in his hands, hips buckeling upwards and making contact with Louis' skin.

Louis broke away from Harry's mouth and untangled their legs, he leant down and kissed the fabric of the younger boy’s boxers - already wet with pre-cum - he dipped his fingers inside and slid them down to the floor. Harry writhed underneath him in anticipation, but Louis had other ideas. He shoved his own boxers away and towered over his boyfriend, Harry looked at him curiously yet nervous. Louis smirked and positioned himself; he rolled his hips downward against Harry's.

Harry moaned loudly as he had ever done previously as his hips stuttered upwards to meet Louis’, the way they were touching was electrifying. Harry was panting against Louis' mouth heavily, their breath mingling. Louis ground himself down again, a little different - he hooked one leg over Harry’s - and it felt so fucking good. Their bodies becoming slick with sweat, the taller boys nails scraping as hard as they could up Louis’ back, breaking skin.

Louis was a mess of moans and gasps, Harry just as bad. They both knew they wouldn’t last much longer, Louis rutted against him, nice and slow - causing them both to scream out - Harry hissed, biting into Louis’ neck, sucking it to the point where Louis had to pull away. However, it wasn't long before his lips were on Harry’s in a long, sloppy kiss. The older boy’s hips stuttered in a new rhythm, causing Harry to actually arch off the mattress and tug Louis’ hair.

“Scratch me, again." Louis slurred his voice sex wrecked and rough.

Harry obliged, raking his nails up Louis back. Lou bit onto Harry’s collarbone - Harry yelped as the sensation in his abdomen became too much, he snapped his hips up once more and came all over Louis’ stomach and chest. Louis came shortly after, his vision blurred and his breathing restricted; he straddled Harry until he could breathe again, foreheads pressed together.

Louis rolled off Harry and lay by his side, still panting heavily as he wiped his forehead on his arm. The younger boy turned to him, his emerald eyes sparkling with adoration. Louis could have melted there and then; the dimples on his cheeks were prominent from the gigantic smile on his face.

"Did we just have sex?" Louis thought outloud.

Harry, the experienced of the pair in male relationships nodded, kissing Louis' neck softly.

“That was amazing...tha-thank you.” Louis breathed, kissing Harry’s sweaty forehead.

“I agree. Shower later, mkay.” Harry mumbled against Louis’ bare chest. “Sing to me, LouBear?”

The older boy laughed softly, wrapping a protective arm around Harry’s waist and pressing another kiss to his head. He felt Harry smile against his skin and his eyes flutter shut. Louis wrapped his duvet around them and took Harry’s hand; holding onto Harry has tightly and closely as he could.

“Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms, and your heart’s against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck" - he felt Harry’s lips graze his neck and he smiled - "I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet. And with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now.” Louis sang softly to Harry, shutting his own eyes. “This feels like I’m falling in love, falling in love. We’re falling in love, Haz.”

Louis drifted off, feeling elated.

***

Harry woke up alone in Louis' bed. He rolled over confused and rubbed his tired eyes. Louis' was scooting about the bedroom, clean and dressed. Harry sat up and frowned, watching Louis pull clothes out of his wardrobe and chest of drawers, throwing them into boxes. Harry bit his lip sadly.

"A...are you packing?"

Louis nodded, grabbing the last of his clothes and forcing them in the boxes before taping them shut. He stacked them up next to the door then started to move his books. Harry got out the bed looking upset and declared that he was going to get washed before leaving Louis to it.

When Harry was washed he quietly helped Louis pack everything else up. When they were finished he stared around the room that he had grown so accustomed to. Everything was empty and packed or in the bin. It was horrible to see. Jay knocked and came in, informing them that the family were all here for Louis' good luck BBQ and the chance for him to say goodbye.

***

It was the big day. Harry forced himself not to think about it as he walked towards Louis' house with Zayn, Niall and Liam. The other boys seemed calm and collecting, having come more to terms with the thought of leaving eachother.

When they got to the house Louis, Jay and his dad were heaving the last of his belongings into the back of Lou's dad's work van. Louis was wearing his university's hoody and looked really glum, he spotted his friends and boyfriend and forced a smile.

"Lou!" Niall ran over and dived at his best friend, holding him tightly, "you better skype me at least once a week!"

"Niall, we're going to the same uni..."

"Yeah but we have different classes and dorms...!" Niall looked at Louis as if this was the most obvious thing in the world.

Louis laughed and hugged him tight. Zayn and Liam moved over both giving Louis fairly awkward goodbyes. Zayn's was the worst, he wasn't very good with his emotions. Louis made them promise they would get together for drinks atleast once a month. Harry watched with an increasingly tight feeling growing in his stomach, he felt as if he was going to throw up.

Louis smiled at him shyly, Harry walked over and forced himself into his boyfriends arms, a tight feeling came up into his throat. He pressed his face into Louis' neck, the spot he had claimed months before. He could hear Louis' heart beating really fast. Harry shut his eyes as they started to burn with tears.

"Harry...I'll see you in two weeks."

"I know...I just don't want to say goodbye" Harry whimpered, "what if we drift? Or you find someone else?"

"This isn't goodbye...I'm never going to say goodbye to you," Louis put a hand under Harry's chin and brought it up so that they could kiss "it's a see you later."

Harry nodded and squeezed Louis tightly, he ran his fingers though Louis hair, still crying, "I love you."

Louis' dad beeped the horn. Lou groaned and looked down at the love of his life, "I love you so much it hurts..."

Harry's body started to shake as he cried into Louis chest. They shared one last kiss before Louis broke away and climbed into the van. He waved with a sad smile and the van drove off, on the way to university, and a new life. Niall took Harry into his arms and hugged him
♠ ♠ ♠
Took a while to write this.
You write and write and write sex scenes and you never improve (well I never) so I'm not going to lie, I had my best friend Padfo0ot's help with that scene...a lot of help.

So this is the second last chapter.

Hope you've enjoyed this fic and it's sad to see that it's so near the end.

If you have withdrawls then go read More Than This, also writing another Larry and a Sterek (Teen Wolf Stiles and Derek) if you ever want to read any of them :)! Also I may just write a sequal for this come late fall or winter :) so look for that! Xxxx CC