Status: Active

Hood Love

The start

Yasmin's P.O.V.
I woke up to my alarm going off beep beep beep,I looked at it and saw it 8:33am.I got up and went into my closet grabbing my Clothes.I got ready then grabbed my purse and headed down stairs.My sister Gissella and My mom,Maria were cooking breakfast.My brother in law Hector and Neice Gabriella were playing some kind of a game.I went up to my mom and sister giving them both a kiss on the check and said goodmorning.
"Yasmin a donde vas?"my mom asked.
"Madre que voy a visitar a Trey"i said to my mom
"Mi yerno"my mom said.
"Yeah Yas i havent seen my soon to be brother in law in forever" Gisella said with a grin
"it ain't like that madre & GeeGee" I said giving them both a look
"Mhm whatever you say YaYa"Gissella said
I rolled my eyes and started walking towards Hector.I gave him a hug and kissed then turned towards Gabriella.
"Gabby can Tia YaYa get a kissy before i leave"
I said with a huge smile.I love my niece more than anything.She ran to me and gave me a kiss.
"I love you Gabby"I said to her as i stood up.
"Love you Tia YaYa"she said getting back to what she was doing before.
"Bye guys!"i say leaving the house.
I went into the garage lookin through my purse for my keys to my car.I got in and turn the car on while putting my seatbelt on then turned up the radio.Jamie Fox and Drizzy song fall for yur type played.I sang to it till i got to Treys house,well his mama's house.I got out of the car and started walking to the front door.I rang the door and Treys little brothers Forest who's 10 and Alex who's 8 opened the door.
"Yaz!"They both screamed.
"Alex!Forest! Hey baby boys"I said kissing them on their cheeks.
"Alex!Forest!Who is at the door!"Someone yelled.
"Mama April your daughters here!" i said walking into the kitchen.
"Hello My lovely daughter Yasmin"she said while laughing.I gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Where is mr.Tremaine"I asked.
"His room with Drake and some female"She said with a frown.
Everyone but Trey knew i had feelings for him and was caring his baby.
"Ima go say hi be back" I said smiling.
"Alright sweetheart"She said as she started getting back to what she was cooking.
I ran up to Treys room even with my heels on.I knocked on the door.I heard one of them walking to the door and im guessing unlocking the door.
"Baby Yaz!"Drake said while pulling me into a hug
"Crazy Drizzy"I said with a huge smile.
He moved so i can go into the room.Trey had some girl in his room he was talking to her.I rolled my eyes thank god for sunglasses.I sat on his bed watching her whisper something in his ear.I seen Drake look at me.
"So Baby Yasmin how you been girl"He said trying to take the sadness away he knew me to well.
"Good Crazy Drizzy you"I said looking at him
"Same being a dad and all but you needs to come by the ym crib"he said
"Don't worry ill go by this week i miss the crew,Twist keeps tellin me to go by"I said smiling
"Twist got a thing for you"He said laughing
"Twisters to young for me"I said laughing
"he like grown women"He said while i laughed and shook my head.Trey walked out with the Ratchet looking girl of the day.
"Baby Yaz Don't let it get to you"Trey said letting his smile fall
"What yu tlkin bout Crazy Drizzy?"I said trying to act clueless but i knew what he was talking about
"Yaz i see the hurt on your face when he's with others"Drake said i let my smile fall too
"It's hard with me having his baby and all but I'll try not to"I said forcing a smile and that's when Trey walked in.
"Yasmin!"Trey said looking at me.I rolled my eyes and looked at Drake.
"So hows the crew"I said to Drake trying to ignore Trey
"they ight"Drake said trying his best not to laugh.
"Yasmin can i get a hug"Trey asked.
i took off my sunglasses and looked him up and down then said "um no"
"what why not"Trey said confused
"you didnt want one when that Ratchet chick was all up on you"i said while giving him the dirtiest look ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it this was my first one :) Comment :)