The Dream Journal.

As the title suggests, i'm starting my own dream journal. Due to being a very light sleeper with a ridiculous imagination, i often have very vivid and obscure dreams. I always remember them in most startling detail and thought it was about time i started writing them down regularly.I had one of my dreams written down in a journal for a little while because i didn't know where to place it. Now i know for definate that they belong as chapters in a story, because even though the dreams themselves are never related to eachother, they do belong in the same story, the story that is my mind.I don't doubt that a lot of people won't like them, or they'll find them disturbing or stupid; that's fine, i can't help that, i'm just writing what i see. Hopefully at the very least this will be an interesting experiment.
  1. The unnamed girl.
  2. Hybrids and eyepatches.
  3. Supernatural warfare.
    In my dream, the ring was actually refered to as a 'ruffie' and i later found out that 'ruffies' is slang for rohipnol; which i thought was interesting. xD Maybe could have some hidden meaning in the story ahah
  4. Too much.
    This one, actually had me stop breathing in my sleep, i woke up when i became aware that i was holding my breath, and it left me really monged out for the rest of the day. It was interesting though.
  5. Addiction.
    This one is really sad, and probably a bit slow, but i felt i couldn't shorten it without losing some of the imagery, and i wanted to show exactly what i saw. I'm not sure what triggered this one.