Status: completed.

The Wrong One

sixteen.

Sian woke up bright and early before Zacky did. She quietly got out of bed and took a shower. She was dressed and packed before he woke up. When he finally did wake up, he showered quickly and within minutes was dressed and ready to leave. They grabbed their things and checked out of the hotel in no time. Side by side, they walked to the train station, picked up their tickets, and boarded their train.

Zacky pulled out his laptop and started working again. He moved around through different files and Sian saw one titled “movies” and stopped his hand, moving her finger across the mouse pad and clicking on it, opening it. Inside, she found dozens of movie titles, some she’d never heard of.

“What’s this?” she asked pointing to one of the movies.

“Alpha Dog,” Zacky replied. “It’s a pretty badass movie. This one guy is a drug dealer, and this guy owes him money. When the guy can’t pay up, the drug dealer steals his younger brother and holds him hostage. Their plan is to kill him, but Justin Timberlake’s character gets real close to him.”

“Sounds pretty badass,” Sian said with a smile and looked at Zacky.

“I think we should watch this one,” he said and double-clicked on one of the movies.

Sian didn’t have time to read the name before a screen popped up and a movie started playing.

“You’ll like this one,” Zacky said and he leaned back to get more comfortable in his seat.

Sian looked at the screen and then back to him and scooted down so she was resting against him.

“What’s it called?” Sian asked.

“You’ve never seen it?!” He asked astonished.

“I don’t know, you won’t tell me the name of it!”

“It’s called ‘EuroTrip’, which is kind of funny considering we’re on a trip of Europe.”

“Yeah, seems kind of coincidental.”

“There you go using those big words again,” Zacky said, jokingly.

“You know what it means,” Sian said and rolled her eyes.

“Yes, I do,” Zacky said and they settled down to watch the movie.

_________________________________________________

Hours later, they exited the train and looked around. Berlin, Germany was not what Sian had expected at all. The lights were brighter and the city was more modern. She wasn’t sure what she expected, but it wasn’t this. It was as if she was in Los Angeles, really. She smiled brightly as she glanced all around the city.

“Come on, this way,” Zacky said and pulled her hand.

They walked to a hotel where Zacky checked in and led the way up to their room. This hotel wasn’t as fancy as the one in Italy and Sian was thankful. She didn’t want Zacky to spend all of his money and she felt like hell for him paying for the suite in Italy. She followed him into the room and was thankful that it was just a room and a bathroom with nothing special. She threw her things on the bed and collapsed on top of it.

“Oh, no you don’t,” Zacky said, and pulled her hand until she was standing up. “We’ve got shit to do tonight.”

“Zacky are you serious? We just spent hours on the fucking train. Why can’t we just sleep?”

“We’ve got more things to cross off your list. Get dressed.”

A few minutes later, Sian exited out of the bathroom, fastening the necklace around her neck. Zacky’s jaw dropped. She was wearing a floral skirt and a simple white top, but she looked amazing. He recognized them as Samantha’s clothes, but for some reason they looked more normal on Sian. Her hair was curled around her face and a braid was wrapped around the top of her head. She reached in the suitcase and pulled out a pair of pink heels and slipped them on, standing in front of Zacky. She smiled at his expression and did a small twirl.

“You look great,” Zacky said and smiled again.

She looked at his outfit and found him dressed almost the same. He was wearing a black button-down collared shirt and a pair of dark-wash jeans. His shoes were black to match, and both of his snakebites had rings in them. His hair was gelled up and he had an adorable smirk on his face. Sian couldn’t help but notice how handsome he was. She watched as he licked his lips and moved the two rings and she felt a small shiver run down her spine.

“Come on, let’s go,” he said moving toward her.

As they walked through the streets, Zacky heard Sian humming to herself. He moved a bit closer to her and heard her singing softly.

When he recognized the song, his laughter rang out through the streets.

“Are you seriously singing that song?”

“Look, it was in the damn movie, and now it’s stuck in my head.”

Zacky laughed again, and hummed along to “Scotty Doesn’t Know” with her.

They approached a restaurant and Sian noticed the sign. She’d seen the name when she’d been flipping through Samantha’s journal. It was a name written in the corner of one of the pages and now Sian knew what it meant. She pulled on Zacky’s hand and they went inside to sit down.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this?” Zacky asked as their waitress came up to their table.

“Hit me,” Sian said with a smile.

Zacky ordered while Sian looked around. She wasn’t really hungry, but was ready for whatever Zacky had in store for her. Her eyes paused at the bar where a guy with a beard was staring at her from behind the bar. She turned away, but looked back at him. He smiled and waved to her. Raising an eyebrow, she smiled back at him.

Her attention was brought back to the table as six glasses were set down. A dark liquid filled four of the glasses to the brim, and the last two were small glasses filled with a darker liquid. Sian lifted the small one to her nose to smell it and almost gagged.

“Oh, my God, why did you order Jager?” Sian asked, disgusted.

“We’re in Germany, Sian, and we will do as the Germans do,” he said with a smile.

She watched him raise the small glass and salute her before downing the shot without flinching. Her jaw sagged a bit and she reluctantly raised her shot glass to her mouth as he watched her expectantly. Taking a breath, she tilted her head back with the glass and let the licorice liquid burn down her throat.

“Oh my God, that was disgusting,” she said, making a face.

“Just wait until you try the beer,” Zacky said cryptically as he lifted the tall glass to his lips and took a long drink.

Sian raised the glass to her lips and took a matching drink, letting the brown liquid flow down her throat. It was a bit heady at first, but after a few more sips, she got used to it. She even finished her glass before Zacky did. She didn’t see the knowing smile he had on his face as she started her second glass, but she did know that the beer was becoming more and more tasty.

She watched as people started dancing on the floor set up in front of the D.J. and she smiled. She heard a song she recognized and stood up to move to the dance floor. She moved her body around, swaying with the music and she turned around to see Zacky slouched in his chair watching her. She smiled and gyrated a bit more in time with the music. Once the song was over and a new one started, she turned back to face him. His eyelids were low but she felt his gaze on hers. He took a lazy swig of his drink as she made her way to him. She took a sip of his beer and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the dance floor.

She held his hands as she turned so her back was facing him. She swung her hips from side to side until she felt his pelvis against her and she smiled. He let go of her hands and slid them down her arms to her shoulders, past the outsides of her breasts and down to her hips. He felt her shudder and his fingers tightened a bit on her waist. She felt him pressing closer to her body and she could feel the heat emanating from him. She tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder as they continued to move.

Eventually, the song was over and they moved back to their table. Sian finished off her beer and looked around for her waitress. Not able to find her, she stood up, announced she was going to get more beer, and headed off in the direction of the bar. She leaned against the wood as she ordered four more.

While she waited, she caught sight of the same guy with the beer who’d been staring earlier. She tried not to catch his eye, but it was too late. He was heading in her direction and she instantly froze. Her mind sent her away to the previous times.

A knife waved in front of her face and she felt the slice of the metal digging into her side. She blinked and she was in the bathroom of the club in Italy, the guy advancing on her. She took a shaky breath and blinked a few more times. She turned slightly and saw that Zacky was only a few feet away, watching her. She looked back at the guy to see he was a foot from her. He pulled a small glass from a stack of them, and lifted the Jager bottle. She watched as he poured it so that it was almost full and he set it in front of her.

“Komplimente von deiner Schwester,” he mumbled.

Sian’s eyebrows came together in confusion as he held up a finger, motioning for her to wait, and he walked off. She looked back down at the shot, wondering what he’d said. As her beers were set in front of her, she took the shot, letting the liquid burn its way down her throat. This had been a bigger shot than the one before and she coughed once she was done. She took another sip of one of the beers to make the taste go away. She found herself more and more thirsty and she ended up drinking half of the glass before she knew what she was doing.

Finally, the guy came back holding an envelope. He handed it to her and she looked at it. She couldn’t be sure, but she thought it had her name on it. She looked back up to the guy but he was gone. Even more confused, she put the envelope in the waistband of her skirt and carried the beers back to the table.

By the time she sat down, she’d already forgotten the envelope and she finished the rest of her beer. Zacky watched as she made her way to the dance floor several more times, dragging him with her. He knew from experience that she was completely hammered and he just laughed. If people thought American beer got you drunk, they needed to drink real German beer. He could tell once she’d finished the third beer that she was going to have a killer hangover the next day, but he just smiled.

One of the main things on his list was to get her completely hammered, and he’d accomplished it. He’d seen her drunk before, sure, but she was mixing liquor and beer. Here, he knew she’d had two shots, but she mainly drank beer which was a different kind of drunk.

He helped her stumble back to the hotel. They’d barely been feet from the bar when she’d ripped off her shoes, saying she didn’t care if her feet got dirty that she needed to get the damn things off. He held her free hand and pulled her along the way to the hotel. Once inside, she gave him a repeat of the last time she’d been drunk.

Once he’d turned around from shutting the door, she already had her shirt off. She was wearing a strapless bra and it seemed as if her boobs were straining to stay inside the contraption. When she started pulling off her skirt, he felt himself get excited and he directed her to the bathroom where he handed her pajamas to her.

When she came out, he watched her put her clothes into the suitcase along with an envelope. He looked confused for a few minutes before she crawled into bed and pulled him down with her. She buried her head almost in his armpit and was asleep within minutes. Half of her body was on top of his arm and he knew he couldn’t move, so he decided to ask her about the envelope in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sian's outfit

anyone care to take a guess as to what's in the envelope?

i'll give you a hint: whatever you guess, you'll be wrong. ;)
good luck in thinking about it, though!

drop a comment;;