Status: Just Starting (:

What we could of been

Philadelphia, Pennslyvannia (Part 2)

Chapter 3 – One Night Stand?

I pulled on my tight grey dress that showed off every curve of my body along with a black leather jacket to keep me from getting too cold. I pulled on my black heels and checked my appearance in the mirror. I looked good my blonde hair was curled slightly down my back and my smoky eye make-up matched my outfit perfectly, I was ready to go out and have a good time tonight with my girls.

A car horn beeped outside of the house and hurried down the steps grabbing my keys and clutch making sure I had everything I needed for the night. I locked the door behind me knowing that Ryan was probably going to be occupying it tonight with his own one night stand as him and few of his buddies were doing the same thing we were tonight. Partying.

I hoped in the only seat that was left the passenger seat. I turned to my good friend and the current driver of the car Jackie. Jackie was a tall skinny blonde with lighting blue eyes that always struck you when you looked into them. I swore to her that, that was how she got guys and she always laughed and said no it was her looks. She was always so sure of herself and when needed be knew how to make the most of what she had at that moment.

Jackie smiled at me and handed a key to me which I took with suspicion and confusion flashed across my face. I twirled the key in my hand and saw the number written on the tag, it was a hotel room key.

“We knew you were going to need a room and we each bought one just in case.” Jackie smirked putting the car in drive and driving towards the club. It was a short ride but I and the girls were able to catch up in that short amount of time. We headed towards the front of the line considering I was good friends with the owner and he knew I wouldn’t cause any trouble. I pulled my pass out of my wallet and showed the bouncer who nodded but then stopped me.

“Kesler? As in your Ryan Kesler’s sister?” He asked shocked and wide eyed. I nodded my head slowly not quite sure as to where this conversation was going.

“Big fan,” He told me before allowing us girls to pass through. I put my VIP card back in wallet before heading over to the bar while my girls scattered. I loved the bar but I always thought that, that was because I sometimes worked behind there and knew most of the bartenders. I felt the music pounding throughout my whole body as I signaled over James the bartender currently on duty. James and I were good friends, he would usually ask me to help if I came by on busy nights like this one and I couldn’t dare to say no.

“Regular Selen?” He asked using the nickname that he gave to me, I nodded smirking. He put three shot glasses on the table and brought out the whiskey. He poured my three shots and let me drown them before he asked me to help work the bar with him. Which I gladly accepted, I hoped on top of the bar and swung over top landing perfectly on my feet, I stuffed my purse into a self behind the bar and started taking orders.

Halfway through my “shift” at the bar a man came up and sat at the end of the bar. He had black hair that just stopped short of his eyes and lean athletic built to him. I knew that built all too well though, he was a hockey player. I walked over to him cleaning a glass and leaned on the counter.

“What can I get you sweetheart?” I asked, he looked like he was going through hell right now and just being in the bar was making things ten times worse.

“A shot of the strongest thing you have.” He told me not looking up. I put the now clean glass away and pulled out 2 shot glasses and a bottle of Captain Morgan and headed back over to the man. I put the two shot glasses on the table and poured the whiskey. I handed him one glass while I took the other.

“A toast,” I told him holding my glass up in the air, he did the same “to being in hell and wanting an escape.” He nodded and threw back the shot with me our empty glasses knocking on the counter at the same time.

And the night went on just like that shot after shot with this man that I had no idea what his name was but at some point I remember being kicked out behind the bar by James.

--------------------------

I was stirred awake by the sunlight pouring into my room and that was when it all came back to me, the one night stand with the loner guy. I couldn’t remember much about the night besides fucking the guy and leaving the bar. I’m pretty damn sure my friends will be happy to hear about this. I turned over and came face to face with empty space next to me it wasn’t like I expected him to be there when I woke up, no. We didn’t have any ties to one another that’s why we had this one night stand.

I sat up and looked around for my clothes but only found my underwear and one shoe that were at the end of my bed. I knew I was going to have to do the walk of shame but I didn’t really care I just wanted food and some coffee some right. I leaned over the bed and found the number for room service and dialed. I ordered a bagel with cream chesses, fresh fruit, orange juice, and coffee.

About five minutes that there was a knock on my door, I answered it with a bathrobe that found ties close to my body. The man wheeled in the cart and handed me a note and told me good day. I quickly opened the note wondering who it was from.

I enjoyed the night. Thanks
Xx Danny


I never have ever met a guy who left a note after the one night stand saying they enjoyed it. At least I knew that the sex was great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo. Sorry for the long wait folks!
But there you have it, nothing to much so sorry.
Please tell me what you thought and next chapter should be interesting!
Well comment and subcribe!
Thanks(: