Magically I Turned Tragedy Into Melodies

Good Girls, Bad Guys

Image


"Katelyn Raylene?" A girlish voice from behind the front desk said."Yes?" I asked, walking towards a tall woman with blonde hair who was sitting at the computer."Mr.Rich is in a meeting at the moment but he told me to tell you to be here at 10 am tomorrow morning sharp, don't be late and bring in any paperwork or references you have that would better help you get the job." I simply nodded and thanked her before heading out to the elevator.

I stepped out onto the busy streets of North Hollywood, almost being knocked over by a large man carrying a briefcase."Fucking prick." I muttered, putting on my sunglasses and continuing to walk down the street until I came to a small diner.I sat up at the bar and ordered a glass of orange juice and some toast.

"Oh my god is that Ronnie Radke?!" I over heard a group of teenage kids yelling, before deciding to peak over my shoulder and see who they were talking about.

And there stood a gorgeous man, tall and covered in tattoos, being surrounded by now a large group of people ranging from 18-48."I wonder why everyone is making a big scene about him.Is he famous or something?" I asked the waitress once she brought me the bill.

"Yeah he's one of those rockstar fellas, use to come in here all the time until he got sent off to prison but I guess he's obviously back." She shrugged before taking away my empty plate and cup.

Oh great.So he is your typical run of the mill rockstar bad boy who probably smokes cigarettes and fucks as many girls as he can in one day.

Those were the type of guys I was never around, seeing as in Florida your always surrounded by all sorts of over muscular, tanned guys and grossly skinny, pale and tanned girls.

But that's obviously why I left there, seeing as I wasn't into any of that scene.I was always dreaming about coming out to California.Getting the perfect job in the music business, meeting all kinds of people who were just like me, and getting that perfect boyfriend.

You know, the one in the band with the tattoos, piercings and has his name obviously known to the world.

"Excuse me, I hate to bother you but do you mind if I sit up here next to you?" And of course, it just so happens that it's the one they call Ronnie asking if its okay to see next to me.But he is hot, and obviously has some manners, so hell, why not.

"Sure go ahead." I said sweetly, sending him a small smile which he seemed to gladly return."That's a bad ass shirt you have on too, by the way." He smirked, looking down at my cut up 'Iron Maiden' shirt.

Now I knew it was time to use my knowledge of good music and keep this conversation going until I could dig deep enough to find out more about him and his imagine in a band.

"Thanks.That's a pretty sweet 'Motley Crue' shirt you got on there too." I winked, giving him a smirk back."You know, I'm surprised you don't know who I am." He chuckled, turning around in his seat and taking a sip from his coffee.

I mean I was sure that I had probably heard of him before maybe when his band might of came to Florida or some shit, but I still wanted to get to the bottom of things.

"Well I'm Ronnie Radke, singer of Falling In Reverse, and ex singer of Escape The Fate.And you are?" He smiled, sticking his hand out in front of me to shake.I took it and gave it a firm shake."Katelyn.Katelyn Raylene at your service." I smiled back, doing a little bow.

A small laugh seemed to escape his lips, and for some reason it caused my cheeks to turn a light pink.

"Well Katelyn, what are you doing out here in the middle of big bad Hollywood? Doesn't look like I've seen you around here before." He said, before taking another sip at his coffee.I shrugged and looked around the room before finally back at him.

"I came out here for a job opportunity, plus living in Florida wasn't really my scene anymore, so I-" He quickly cut me off "Came to the city were almost everyone has dreams of coming to?" I huffed, I didn't want it to seem that obvious, but shook my head yes.

"Something like that I guess.I came out here to meet people that are more my type." I laughed, looking up at him.

There was something about the way that Ronnie stared at me when I was talking that made me feel sort of relaxed, like I was talking with someone that I had known for years and not a few minutes.

"Well would you say I'm your type?" He asked, nudging me in the side.I chuckled lightly and nodded."Yes I can definitely say that you are somewhat of my type." I teased, watching his face turn a little red.

"Good.Hey sorry to cut this short Katelyn, but I gotta go meet with my band members.Think I can get your number so we could hang out or something later?" He asked. looking down at me.

I thought about it for a quick second, but then decided that it obviously would increase my chances of becoming a somebody if I befriended someone obviously famous, so I gave it to him.

"Cool, I'll see you later." He smiled before finally downing the rest of his coffee and quickly heading out the front door before anyone else could catch up to him and ask him for a picture or something.

And then thats when I realized,maybe things were going to go my way after all and that coming to Hollywood was a good thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaack (;
After a few months of being hiatus, I'm finally back!
So please give me some feedback on this new story, I promise it will get better soon!
Comments/subscribers are greatly appreciated! Enjoy! :D