Be Mine

Am I Dreaming Instead?

Kayla nodded her head as she waited for the light to turn green. She used the steering wheel to drum, and she didn’t give a damn about what people thought of her if they saw her. She was moving her head to Motely Crue’s “Dr. Feelgood.” She was happy her day was going so well. She woke up, got ready and headed to see her family for the morning and part of the afternoon. It went well. She talked to her family, and she caught them up on what she was doing, She didn’t like to stay very long because then her parents would start about her boyfriend. They didn’t like that she forgave him, and moved on. She wasn’t the type to hold a grudge her entire life. She has forgiven other people for worse things.

She wasn’t going to go down that road though. The rest of the day was going to be amazing. She headed down Sunset Blvd, and she was going to be at the House of Blues soon. She loved Los Angeles. She could see why her boyfriend bought a house for them around here. It was busy as hell, and there was traffic, but everything happened in LA. She loved to see the lights at night from the new window view of their home.

She got to the House of Blues. She spotted her friends who were going to be with her during the concert. She waved at them, and then gave the car to the valet. She took her things and then got the ticket from the other valet. She thanked him, and then went to her friends whom were waiting on the side door. They were all dressed up. Kari and Rae have been there for Kayla through thick and thin. She couldn’t ask for better friends and without them she would be very lost.

Kayla hugged them tightly, and then they stood outside of the House of Blues catching up. She noticed the early bird fans already. It was only 2pm and the show wouldn’t start in the next five hours. She was glad to see how many loyal fans Ronnie had, along with the band.

“How did it go with the family?” Kari asked and she looked amazing in the outfit she had on.

Kayla smiled. “It went fine.”

“Meaning my father was an ass and told me to dump my boyfriend,” Rae giggled, but patted Kayla’s back. “I know that look, so don’t try to deny it.”

“I won’t,” Kayla sighed dejectedly. “Yeah we had the same argument as ever, but it doesn’t matter. We ended on good terms, but it just bothers me how they keep insisting.”

“They’ll realize you and Ronnie are serious soon enough,” Kari wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

“Hey, pretty ladies,” Ryan walked out of the place with a cigarette in his hand. Kayla smiled at him widely and then proceeded to hug him. He returned the embrace and then hugged Rae and Kari as well. He offered Kari a smoke and the brunette accepted. Rae and Kayla took that as their cue to leave. They hated the smell of cigarette. Ryan gave them their pass so they wouldn’t be stopped and could anywhere in the House of Blues. He also told her that Ronnie was in the back talking to Jacky.

Kayla went inside with Rae. They headed to the back where Ryan said Ronnie was. She found him and immediately her day was a whole lot better. She missed him from the second he left their bed in the morning. She called him out and he turned his head to see her. The way his face lit up brought her almost to tears. She definitely needed his reassurance that he loved her. He didn’t have to say it though. His face expression and his eyes said it all. He opened his arms and she jumped into them. She wrapped her arms around him and brought down her lips to his.

He chuckled, but he didn’t push her away. He embraced her knowing she needed this. He put all of his love into the kiss until his friends around started wolf whistling and yelling to get a room. He planned to before the concert. He was in need of some loving from his woman.

Ronnie placed Kayla down, and she laughed and hid her face from embarrassment. She felt him tug her away from everyone else and into a dressing room that was for the band, but everyone else was gone. It was only the two of them.

“You look so gorgeous, babe,” he grinned. “I want to ravish you right now.”

“Don’t you have a bunch of stuff to do?” she asked, but in reality she wanted to be ravished by him.

He pouted. “I do, but I rather be late to everything else. It’s the final show. It can wait. We can go home have some fun and then come back.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

She laughed and threw her head back. “I wish, but I have to spend some time with the girls. I haven’t seen them in two weeks. Our schedules have been fucked up. Kari requested a day off at the hospital to be here and now she’s working double shifts tomorrow to make up for it.”

“Fine. My only consolation is that I get to have you for the next couple of weeks to myself,” he gave her a goofy smile. “Can we make out for a bit then?”

“Kari is smoking outside with Ryan, so we have about fifteen minutes.”

He didn’t waste any time. He sat down on the couch and patted his lap. She giggled and sat across his lap. They shared a long make out session where it got really heated. His lips trailed down her neck where he nibbled and grazed his teeth making goose bumps appear on her body.

They were interrupted by Kari and Rae knocking and demanding Ronnie release her. He growled, and then he let her go. He promised her tonight was going to be amazing. It always was, so there was no doubt in her mind it was going to be a night to remember. She opened the door and then went with her friends. They were going to go get something eat around where they were. They didn’t need the car. There was a lot of traffic anyway.

Kayla and her friends walked out of the place and started to walk up the little hill in heels. She was recognized by some of the fans, and they yelled out her name and she waved at them with a kind smile. Ronnie has posted pictures of them together on his twitter.

“Damn, don’t let the fame get to your head,” Rae joked.

“Yeah, don’t forget about little ol’ us,” Kari giggled and then bumped hips with her.

“Barely any fame,” Kayla laughed. “I bet half of those girls would kill me to be in my place.”

“I would,” Kari grinned and then immediately said she was joking because of the dark look that came over Kayla’s face.

“Someone is possessive, meow!” Rae said and the girls laughed.

“I loved that man to death,” she replied truthfully.

“Starbucks!” Kari yelled out. “Let’s go there. We can have something there as well.”

They ordered their stuff, and then took a seat and caught up with their lives. Kayla listened to them and she joked around with them. How she missed them. She would truly go crazy if she didn’t see them at least three times a month. Her days consisted of editing drafts of books. She spent most of her time reading, and then she would go to meetings. She loved her job as an editor, but she wanted to go back to writing. She didn’t have the time now, she was thinking of taking a year off working. She could afford it. She had savings enough to last her a year. She was good when it came to saving money.

She wouldn’t live off Ronnie’s money.

Kayla checked the time. “Ok, we should head back. I wanna see Secrets play.”

“Me too!” Kari and Rae said at the same time.

“Richard is such a funny guy,” Kari laughed.

“Xander is so yummy and so unavailable,” Rae pouted.

The girls went back to the House of Blues. They were at the backstage. They spoke to several of the members from the two bands playing tonight before Falling in Reverse. Kayla talked some of the members from Skip the Foreplay. They were good guys and she listened to their music. She didn’t love it, but she didn’t hate it. It just wasn’t her taste.

“Are you guys going to go in the crowd?” Xander asked the girls.

Kayla shook her head. “I have work to do tomorrow and I rather do it with no broken ribs.”

“I am,” Kari raised her hand. “I brought my converse and shorts to replace my skirt. The last thing I need is a guy lifting it while I’m jumping. I can’t wait to see you guys live. I’ve heard your stuff and fell in love with The Heartless Part.”

“We’re playing that,” Richard grinned. “I’ll make sure to point to you if I see you.”

“Maybe you will.”

“She’ll be drowned by the tall people around her,” Kayla joked and then Kari sent her a dirty look.

“Hoe.”

“Slut.”

“Bitch.”

“Cunt.”

“Whore.”

“Cunt.”

“You already said that,” Kayla said.

“You’re a double cunt,” Kari smirked.

--

Secrets finished playing and they were amazing. She could tell most of the crowd didn’t know them, but she had a feeling they would check them out after tonight. They always gave their best at concerts. Kayla was up at the top with a drink in her hand with Rae by her side. Kayla looked down and spotted Kari. Kayla smiled down at her friend and watched as she maneuvered her way through the crowd like a pro.

“How’s work?” Rae asked.

“It’s going great,” Kayla said sincerely. “I love it, but I’m thinking of going back to writing.”

“That sounds like it’s for the best,” Rae said. “Do what makes you happy.”

Kayla laughed when she saw the mess Kari was.

“Had fun?” Kayla smirked.

“Oh yeah! Now I need some alcohol,” she left again but to the bar this time.

Before Falling in Reverse came on, Kayla went to the backstage. She went to kiss her boyfriend good luck. She always did it when she was at one of his concerts. She found him jumping up and down in his all black outfit. She surprised him from behind and placed her hands over his eyes. She didn’t touch him so she wouldn’t ruin his makeup.

He laughed. “Be careful, young lady, I have a beautiful girlfriend I will remain faithful too. She’s the best thing that has happened to me.”

She got on her tippie toes. “What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.”

“All right then,” he turned around and pressed her against the some of the equipment around. She groaned a bit, but then it was drowned by his lips. He kissed her deeply and lovingly. “I love you,” he said against her lips.

“I love you too. Have an amazing show. It’s sold out!”

“And I’m sharing this amazing moment with you,” he pressed his forehead against hers. “You were there for me through so much shit. I’ll never be able to thank you enough.”

“Okay love birds, we’re up!” Jacky said.

Kayla pecked Ronnie’s lips, and then told him she would be watching from the balcony.

--

“Am I dead or am I dreaming instead?” Ronnie sang, and Kayla cheered from the top. It was one of her favorite songs. She watched as the people jumped up and down. She loved concerts. She had memorable times with her friends, and she had them with her boyfriend.

The night ended with Ronnie throwing the stuff at the crowd. She laughed at that. He was so bad sometimes. She and her friends moved on backstage again. She embraced a very sweaty boyfriend, but she didn’t mind. He was going to be sweating on top of her, underneath her soon.

They said goodbye to their friends and then headed on home. She was able to get him out of there without being noticed by any fans. She told her friends she would see them again soon. At the moment she needed to have her boyfriend with her.

“I loved it!” she squealed. “The crowd adored you!”

“It was so insane! God, I haven’t felt like that in years! I really missed touring.”

“I can tell,” she grinned.

In half an hour, they were home.

“Do you want to shower?” she asked as they stepped inside of their room. She had cleaned up a bit before she left.

“Yeah, I still have to give you your present,” he smirked. “It’s the shower, wanna join me?”

“Hmm, I don’t think I wanted something so small,” she smirked back.

His eyes narrowed. “Oh we’ll see about that. Get in the bathroom,” he spanked her bottom. “Naked,” he ordered.

“I thought I was the birthday girl,” she pouted and then started to remove what she had on. She was down to her underwear, and she went inside of the bathroom. It wasn’t long before Ronnie joined her. He placed her on the counter. He parted her legs and got between them. He smelled like a man should. She clawed his back and then ran down her nails.

“What does the birthday girl want tonight?” he whispered her ear making her shiver.

“You,” she panted.

“What does she want from me?” he ran his tongue down her neck making her moan loudly.

“For you to fuck her senseless,” she replied.

“Gladly,” he tore her panties, and then she gasped when he quickly removed her bra. He admired her with his eyes and then worshiped her body with his mouth. She gasped and arched her back. Her hands went to his wet hair. She tugged it a bit when he bit her nipple.

“Oh!” she whimpered and he grinned.

“I love those little squeaky sounds you make,” he groaned and pressed himself against her. He reached between then and he unzipped his zipper and with a bit of difficulty he took out his cock. He was insanely hard.

Kayla grabbed it and pumped it a bit. His lips were close to hers.

“How badly do you want it, Kayla?” he growled.

“Badly,” she moaned. “Please!”

He slipped inside of her making her cry out and breathe harder.

“Wrap your arms around me,” he grunted out, and she did. He started to move in and out of her rapidly. She held on to him and he made sure she didn’t fall off the counter. Kayla never felt so complete until she was with him like this. They were connected beyond physically though. He could read her mind and she could read his. They knew when each one was upset. They knew how to make each other happy. His hands never stopped from roaming her body. “I thought about this the entire day, and this,” he said and kissed her tenderly. His movements slowed down and he showed her his softer side.

She loved his rough, wild side, but this side was her favorite. He took care of her.

“I love you,” she said and it was muffled by his lips. “So much.”

“I love you too, Kayla,” he said back. He went back to his fast pace, and he had her seeing stars behind her eyes. The stars exploded. She screamed and then bit his shoulder. She tightened her legs around him. He went still and then he filled her with his seed. She was protected, so they did not think about protection.

Several seconds later, he pulled out of her.

“Damn, now there’s no doubt in my mind you belong with me,” he said to her as she got back her senses.

She grinned. “I think so too.”

He opened his drawer that was in the bathroom. He kept his manly stuff in there, and she had her own as well. He took out a little black box with a silver line that went around. Her eyes widened.

Ronnie stared into those wide, beautiful eyes. He loved how when he would wake up it would be the first thing he would see. They always made him happier, and she was so expressive with her eyes. He loved her little quirks, and he just loved her in general. The kind of love he thought he would never find. He was afraid to open himself up because of what happened with his parents.

Kayla proved to be nothing like his mother. She was strong, and brave.

“Kayla Leigh Clarkson. You came into my life when I had no hope. You’ve made me change my ways,” he said truthfully. “It’s because of you I’ve forgiven and my life isn’t filled with hatred along with my heart. My heart is full of love for you and for our future.” He opened the box with the engagement ring in it. “Marry me and be mine forever.”

“And ever,” she added, a little thing they did. “YES! I’ll marry you, Ronnie!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Kari's Outfit

Kayla's Outfit

Happy birthday Kayla. I hope this makes up for deleting King of the Music Scene. I love you so much. I hope to be there for many of your birthdays