Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Deal Is A Deal

17 Years later.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

“Sweetie, hurry up.” my mom, called as i slide the shimmering red lipstick on my lips just to perfect my all white attire.

Every first Friday of the month, we do visit the church. We kept this as our tradition.

“I’m almost done.” i shouted back.

I took my yellow purse and run out of my rom.

“Oh, sweetie, you look lovely.” She told me as i’m visible on the stairs.

“thanks.” i smiled to her.

Dad has already made heis way to the car, and i know how much, he wanted to get mad at how long I always take, he just never did. That’s one of the many reason why i love him.

Mom, sit in the passenger sit, while i slide myself in the back.

“Oh sweetie. I told you, you’re pretty enough. You don’t have to cake your face up.” he always said that.

“Sorry, dad. I just don’t have the courage to walk out without make up.” it’s true. I don’t feel i’m pretty. I always have the need to put things over my face to cover.

“Come on, you got my eyes that has been the reason you mom, fell in love with me.” he chuckled looking at me through the rear mirror, to wink at me. I instantly smile when mom, slaps his arms.

“Shut up, you know, you’re the one that’s madly in love with me.” mom, argued back.

“Was not!” dad said.

“You were and you are.” Mom said. Sticking her tongue out to her.

I stayed back and just laugh at them. oh how i love my parents, they managed to keep their youth with them, until now.

“Hey, sweetie.” Dad called. “Do you have someone special right now?”

I felt a blush on my cheeks, as a guy at my school, Tom, instantly flashed at my memory. I kept the smile out of his sight at the rear mirror. “What was the question all about dad?”

“Sweetie, you should be dating someone, by now. Come on, you should be out at Saturdays hanging up with a guy. Not in our house or jasmines’” jasmine is my bestfriend, and if i weren’t at home, i’m at them.

“Aren’t you happy, that I was not doing things, other parents would want their children, to avoid.?” I protested. “Come on, mom, you should be at my side with this one.

“Oh I thought I was you’re hero?” Dad protested.

Less than 10 minutes, we finally reached the church and the entire trip we keep arguing about me, going on a date. We parked at the place, where the sun doesn’t sun that much.

I got out of the door and slammed it closed. “I’m no lesbian, mom, dad. Just so you know. Someone at my school just asked me out!!!” I smiled, ore likely at myself.

“Finally, you spilled it.” Mom, pointed. they both laughed at me. Why didn’t i thought of my words first?

“OHH GOD!”

“oooppss. God wouldn’t be happy to hear you say his name in an angry tone.” Mom warned me.

“I’m warning you sweetie, you can date as much as you want, just don’t sleep with them.” dad smirked at me.

“Seriously, dad? You know i wouldn’t do that. Don’t you trust me?”

“i do, sweetie. But when things get a little too far, or out of your control, you cannot tell the next chapter.” He explained. I thought about for a couple of seconds.

“Alright, alright, that’s enough, let get in.” Mom started walking beside dad while dad, took my hand and we headed inside.

It’s been an hour, the mass finally, came over. Friend of ours, started approaching us, and talk to my parents, while i just smiled and say my hellos to them. I stood behind my parents as they talk to several people, when somebody approach.

“hey,” i turn to see Tom, nicely dress, but still managed to keep his messy hair at peace.

“oh, hi, i never thought you’d go on a mass.” I smiled.

“i’m not that bad.” He smiled back.

Tom, has been one of the hottest, on-the-mainstream too and can be a little jerk at ladies.

“so, you’re with your parents?” i asked.

“Just my mom, she needs a driver for today. I’d happily served her though.”

“Such a gentleman of yours”

“They’re actually talking with your parents, right now.” He raise his arm, pointing them.

I turned to look back and see my mom, smiling and my dad, obviously stopping his about-to-burst-laugh. I looked at him, deadly, before turning back to Tom.

“Let me introduce you to my mother.” Tom escorted me to them. “Mom, this is Dominique. Dominique my mom, Ester. We shook hands and had that little kiss at cheeks.

“Nice to finally meet.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks. My pleasure.” I smiled back. “Oh, Tom these are my parents. “ Dad, Mom, this is Tom. Tom my parents. Sam and Matthew.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Jacobs.” He shook my parents hands. And we all got to get a little chit-chat.

After a while a professionally dressed guy, came over to us. He had some sort of like a bodyguard in his back, maybe five men.

“Oh, Matthew. I haven’t seen you for a while. I thought you forgot me already.” the professionally looking guy said as he approached us, smiling.

“Marco, why would that happen?” my father smiled back.

“I think we gotta get going.” Ester nicely interrupted.

“oh, yeah, yeah, sure, nice to meet you, Ester and Tom.” My mother smiled at them as i just wave my hand bye to Tom, of course with a smile.

“so, matthew, is this your wife abnd daughter?”

“yes.” Dad smiled. He pulled my mom by her waist close to her. “This is Sam, Sam, this is Marco, i’m working with him.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Sam.” Marco smiled to my mom. “and i suppose this young sweet lady here is your daughter.” And now he smiled at me.

“yes, i am. I’m Dominique.” I got a feeling that this guy is not as good as he looks like, but looks can be deceiving, right?

“Well, Marco, I think we have some business to talk about, right? But I still want to get to know about more of your family.” why would he want to know more about us? 0 “How about, I invite you and your family for a dinner?”

My father thinks for a second. “Sure. Call me when.”

“Alright, nice meeting you guys.” With that he left together with his bodyguards.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep or leave?
FYI! this is A7X Fa-Fiction.
You can probably hear a lot from Brian Haner at first. But the rest of the band will be here.