Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

He's sick!

Brian’s P.O.V.

“Fuck guys! Help me get out of this mess. You guys seem to not working to help me.” I screamed at them.

“Chill, dude. You saw how I asked her on a date. But she refused it.” Jimmy replied.

Maybe Michelle thought very well of her. She refused to date Jimmy. That never happened. No one ever takes down Jimmy.

“Zacky, maybe it’s your turn now to get her in love.” I turned on him.

“I can do that, you know that. But we’re gonna be in tour in a week. How are we going to do things with that little time?” he explained.

“Man, calm down for now. We still got five or six months away to get you out of this marriage.” Matt said, not looking away from his fucking game.

“But Michelle only gave five fucking months. And I already lost two months for nothing. She’ll fucking leave me, if I didn’t get her in the way.” I screamed on them.

“What the fuck?! Why didn’t you tell us about that?” Zacky entered.

“Cause I thought you would help me, with no words said. Cause I thought you’ll do things for me. But now, here I am, waiting for you guys to help me, but nothing seems to want to help me. I think I’m with the wrong people.” I screamed more to them.

“Shut up, man! You know we’re here to help.” Matt replied.

“That doesn’t look like it is.” I replied.

“Man, there are just things we can’t touch, no matter how much we want to hold on them.” Jimmy said.

“So, you are saying that I should go on with the marriage? Fuck, man. You know I can’t live without Michelle. She’s the one for me.” I replied to him.

“’The one is different from ‘only one’, come on, man. Dominique seemed to be a unique one. See, even the word unique, rhymes with her name. Give her a shot. Maybe you can see, something more, you’ve never really cross with, with anyone, even Michelle.” Jimmy has been the person in the band that knows best. He knows how to calm people and to make friends with them. He knows how to classify personality and when he likes the person, we know that person is a good one.

“I don’t fucking know what to do anymore.” I said, finally calming down.

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I was at the living room, doing my homeworks and at the same time watching TV. I heard a car engine’s pulled off infront of the house. That must be Brian. Seconds later he made his way inside. The look on his way is not good and as well as how he shut the door off, leave an echo at the entire house. He saw me at the living room and caught his eyes. We kinds stare at each other and oh, boy, the stares can cut me off.

“h-hi.” I said to not wanting his stares anymore. It’s really scary.

He stayed for seconds like that at me, before finally going up and heard another loud bang coming from his door room. Seriously I’m getting scared.

Despite of how scary he is, I still want to check on him. Does his wounds are getting much better now. Not that I’m concern in another way. Of course we’re living under one roof. A little concern will help lightening up the moods with us, right?

I followed him to his room, carefully not wanting to freak him out.

I pushed knocks on his door three times. I waited for the response, but nothing was I heard.

“Brian! Brian!” i shouted.

“BACK OFF!” I finally heard him. Is he angry with me? What did I do?

I heard another noise coming from his room this time. It sounds like glasses were shattered into pieces. I felt a sudden rush on my nerves. Did he have gotten into an accident with glasses again? Careless guy.

“Brian! What’s happening?” I shouted back.

“None of your fucking business, Bitch!” he replied.

I don’t mind at all if he’s calling me a bitch. Because I know I’m not one. What i care about now is what's happening inside and the shattering glass. I opened the door, which he did not lock. I saw him right away, standing infront of his table, where he puts his wax and some guy’s stuff. The mirror hanging on the top of the table is now shattered in pieces.

“Oh my god!” I gasped as I saw his right hand bloody, and the dripping all the way to the carpeted floor.

“Get out.” he just hissed at me.

“No, we have to get that stitched.” I said looking at his hands.

“This is none of your business.” He replied.

“Of course it’s not. But---“he cut me off.

“I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM” he screamed at me this time.

I felt my whole body freeze. I can only feel the loud pumping coming from my chest. I’m nervous. I was never been screamed at like this. I’m not use with this. I just stood just looking at him, with horrific face. I don’t know how it takes, my foot started running towards the door “Dominique!” he called but I ignored him. All I know is I am scared and I wanted to be out of this house. I pulled my bag and starting putting back my clothes and other things. I don’t mind putting everything. I’ll just ask my mom, to get it. They’ll be home in two days.

I started walking down the stairs as fast as if could, carefully though. I walked past through the living room and onto the door. I run fast until I saw a yellow car that has some ad on top of it, knowing it’s a cab. I waved for it and thankfully it’s empty and he stopped for my calling.

It didn’t take long when I reached my house. I paid for the cab from the money on my pocket, making me realized that I forgot my bag I used for school, on the living room where I was doing my homework earlier. That bag contains my cellphone, wallet and the key house. “SHIT!” I hissed to myself.

What am I going to do now? I can’t even call Tom right now, or Jasmine. Jasmine’s house is like 20 minutes away from here. And Tom’s is further. I’m stuck in here now.

I sat on the front door of my house, like a lost puppy. Duck my head hoping for a miracle that somebody from my school will recognize me and give me a ride. But that won’t happen, only Jasmine and Tom knows my house, plus the teachers that do have my informations.

I can feel the cold night and my body shivering to death. I looked inside my bag and searched for a possible jacket I could’ve pack. Thank God, I had. I Snuggled myself in it.

Brian’s P.O.V.

“What the fuck, man?” Jimmy said on the phone. I can sense the concern on his voice.

“Help me, Jimmy. She forgot to bring her bag. When I look at it, her phone, wallet and maybe the key house is in here.” I said back, looking at the things I poured out from his bag at the living room. “I’m dead if something happens to her. You know that, man.”

“I’ll be there.” with that he hang up.

“Tess.” I screamed calling for one maid, I saw Dominique has been talking for a while.

She walked out from the kitchen. “Yes, Sir?” she said.

“Get me the emergency kit” I commanded her.

She nodded and walked away to get what I told her to. A little while and she came with the white box and placed it infront of me. She looked for a while at my hand that still dropping blood on the marble floor. “Sir, that has to be stitched.” She said.

“Don’t mind this. Go back to your work.” I said giving her a look she would take. She leaves right away.

I started looking at what’s inside and I don’t know a piece of shit in here. How am I supposed to use these things? I shrugged the box away and lazily just sat on the couch. I was thinking about random things when I heard a car, horned outside the house. It must be Jimmy. I ran out to his car and hopped in as I reached it.

“Whoa! That’s disgusting!” Jimmy Said looking at my right hand. “Don’t spill it on my car.”

“Don’t be too girly. Let’s go, find her.”

“Look who’s concerned.” Jimmy smirked at me gripping on his wheel.

“I’m not that bad, dude. Besides its late already, I’m screwed if anything happened to her.” i replied.

“Okay, tell me the real thing after you tell me, where we heading.”

“Just three towns down south.” I replied.

“Okay. So what now?” he asked.

I took a deep breath before answering his question. “You know I was mad when I left Matt’s house, right?” he nodded. “So, when I entered the house, I saw her on the living room and I didn’t realize I was looking so bad at her. It felt like i was scaring her with just looking.” I paused.

“Then?” he said.

“I walked up to my room but i didn’t know she followed. She called me but i feel frustrated so i punched the mirror. She then came in. I told her to get out but she didn’t she said, she just wanted to check on me, but I’m not in the mood to see or talk to her.” I explained.

“....so?” he trailed off.

“So???” I copied him, furrowing my brows on him.

“I don’t believe that’s all.” he replied giving me a very suspicious look and I’m getting the message from his look.

“Fuck man, It’s not what you think. You know I never have bitten a single girl.”

“So, what really happened?”

“I just screamed her to get out of my fucking room.” I almost shouted.

“That’s it! Why would you screamed at her, man. The girl is fragile. You can see that just by looking at her. She doesn’t even feel comfortable being with five of us. You must’ve scared her pretty well.” He said, shaking his head.

We reached at the front of her house. It doesn’t look like there’s a person inside. But something caught my eyes. “Man, that’s her bag.” I pointed at the duffel bag sitting just infront of the door.

“Where is she?” he asked me as we got out of the car.

“Let’s go find her. She must’ve been around the house looking for possible entrance. You go left, I’ll go right.” I pointed at each direction.

We started walking our way and scanned for her. There’s a little part of window that wasn’t covered by the curtain. I sneak a little peak over it. I can’t tell which part of the house it is, because it’s really dark. I continued searching up the back Dominique is still no show.

“Gates saw her.” Jimmy shouted from the other side of the house, I quickly ran over them.

Jimmy was holding Dominique on his arm, bridal style. She’s cover on like three more clothes. “She’s hot.” He said.

“You already told me that.” I replied.

“No, I mean, she’s sick. Touch her.” he said.

I touch her forehead, and she’s really hot. Who could not be sick with this weather?

“Put me down, please. I don’t want to go back there just to be screamed at again” I heard Dominique mumbled. Her voice is really weak.

“Shhhh...” Jimmy quieted her. “No one’s going to argue with now. I’m gonna bring you to the hospital, okay? You’re really sick.”

She shook her head. “I’m not sick, Brian is sick.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!
:D