Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Desperate Me

I already reached Tom’s house. I didn’t bother asking him to get me. I walked on their front door and knocked three times. Not a moment later, he opened the door for me. “Come in, baby.” He smiled. I gladly take his invitation and step in. “you sure, you don’t want to go see watch movie outside?”

“I’d be more comfortable watching movie indoor.” I replied.

“Alright. Go to my room, I’ll just get us some food.” I made my way to the stairs and pushed myself inside his room. I saw different DVD’s in the floor, I sit beside those and started choosing which one to play. There are the series of SAW, which I really don’t like to watch, it’s just disgusting and all. Here also the Fast and the Furious, that doesn’t really interest me. I found really interesting on, Romeo and Juliet, This movie just never gets old for me. I picked it out and piled the bunch of series all together. I smiled on myself think a guy like him would have a movie like this.

Finally Tom came in with a box of Pizza and a bowl of popcorn on top of it. Plus, two cans of coke.

“Movie or picknick?” I smiled on him as he settles the food down.

“Romeo and Juliet?” he said pointing on the CD beside me.

I nodded. “Don’t want?”

“I’m cool with it.” he replied picking the CD up and walking to the TV infront of me.

The movie started, and I settle my body to his as he put his arm on me. “This makes me feel more secured.” I said lacing my fingers on him.

“You’re the sweetest girl, I’ve ever known.” He replied.

“And this romantic guy here, made me so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.” I replied back while he gently pressed his lips on my head.

While watching the movie, I have the bowl of popcorn on my hands feeding me and Tom with it.

“I've always put myself on Juliet's shoes whenever I watch that.” I commented.

“Well, that's odd. I mean in a way that you're beautiful as her.” Tom just replied.

I just smiled on his reply.

The movie is not yet done, when I feel my eyes are getting heavy. That’s me; I could be sleepy with just watching or just looking at somethings. I couldn’t help but just let my eyelids close.

Tom’s P.O.V.

“Another movie?” I asked when the movie finally flashed the characters. I didn’t get any response. I looked at her, angelic face and see her peacefully sleeping. I lifted her small body to my bed and put her under the sheet.

I started cleaning my room and putting the trash down. I walked back to my room and snuggled myself as well, next to her. If I were some dick-head guys, I’d probably do stupid things, while she’s not on her conscious. I pulled her gently to my arm and she cuddles in like a cat. I hugged her like a baby to me.

This girl is who I wanted to live with forever. She seems so fragile and delicate, like every move she takes; you must be there for her. And I’m willing to give that full-attention for her. I stared at her pretty face as I think of what I wanted to do for her. I can sacrifice everything, and anything I have for her. I know It’s too early because we just got together for like? Two month? But I’ve been admiring her since sophomore year. Every smile she flashes I just want to see it and my day is complete. Those hazel eyes she got, they look so mysterious. She’s not one of the popular people on the school, but every girls i know just look at her, whenever she’s visible. She’s blonde and always has it in a messy style, but she still pulls it off. She dress even nice, sometimes sexy but she doesn’t walks like one, she walks with cute personality. I hug her body tighter to me as I think of these things. I don’t know how long it has been and finally i could feel my eyes slowly closing.

-Dominique’s P.O.V.-

I woke up next to Tom’s body and I didn’t protest with against his tight hug against my body. I just feel happy being next to him. I looked at his child-like face as he sleeps. I reach my face to reach on his cheek and put a little peck on it. I don’t know what he did to make me fall in love for him. He’s been one of the jerks in school and heard rumours about him, easily ditching girls. I don’t care all I know right now is I do love him and I could feel the same thing coming from him, or at least that’s what I thought. But with my situation right now, I don’t care if he’d be ditching me easily I love him and that’s all I’m holding onto right now. All I could have my attention right now is that I’m with the guy, the first guy that I ever loved and made me feel loved. And I want this before getting engaged and marry Brian. Call me desperate but this is what I want. And for now I’ll do what I want. Speaking of Brian I thought about what my Mom just told me last night. Of course I in did feel guilty. I feel like I’m the most self-centered girl ever walk on earth. I do feel a sharp-pain inside me. I never wanted to hurt Tom, but I don’t want to lose him either way. Not now that I’m madly in love with him with that short amount of time.

“Thinking something?” I heard Tom’s voice suddenly pulling me from my mind.

“Ah, nothing.” I replied. He closed his eyes back.

“Won’t your mom be angry, that you didn’t go home?” he asked still with his closed eyes.

I think about it for a minute. Yes, of course she’ll be mad, but I’ll deal with it later. It’s not first time thought now to have a little sleepover. I did millions of time with Jasmine’s though. “i don’t know” i simply replied.

“if you want to i could come with you and explain.” He offered.

I shook my head on his chest. “No need. It’s not like it’s my first time.” I felt s sudden movement from his head. I looked at him and see him staring right through my eyes. I’m getting the look from his eyes. “Oh, no, it’s not what you think. I slept at Jasmine’s a lot of times.” I smiled at him, he gladly smiled back. “Just so you know, you’re my first boyfriend.” I Added.

“Really?” he asked with wide eyes. I just nodded. “Never ever?” he asked again. I nod again.

He pulled me into a tighter hug that I could hardly breathe. “i-i-i- can’t breathe.”

“Oh, sorry” he let go of me but still in a hug. “I’m so happy to know that.” he said putting a kiss on my forehead.

“So please, take very good care of my heart.” I replied.

He nodded. “I’d do that without even warning Me.” he smiled. “I love you, Dominique.”

“i Love you too, Tom.” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one.
Ugh... Just sung tons of Pixie Lott's song.
I soooooooooo Love her...