Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Dragged.

Brian’s P.O.V.

They finally opened the door to my room. They used full forced to push the door. Matt probably does most of the job. The door flew opened banging itself at the wall.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Matt shouted.

“She left me.” I muttered. “She fucking left me.” I suck the newly open bottle of beer.

Jimmy snatched the piece of paper, the fucking piece of shit that broke my whole heart. “Jesus Christ.” He almost shouted.

“Man,” Zacky put his hand on my shoulder. “We’re here for you.”

“What can you do?” was only reply.

“Man, she chose it by herself. You’re not the reason why she did that.” Matt almost screamed.

“But because of the fucking marriage, everything is ruined. Ahhh!!!!. I just want to fucking die.” I said, smashing the bottle I was holding into pieces.

“Chill down, man,” Jimmy said, taking the half of bottle that I was still holding with sharp edges. “We’re here to help you.” he pulled me into a tight hug and I just cried...

“What’s the reason why this is all happening to me?” I cried even more.

“Come on, Gates. Everything will be fine, she’ll come back in time.” he replied giving me a back rub.

I shook my head on his shoulder. “No, she won’t. And it kills me just thinking about it.”

“She will. And everything will be back to where things are supposed to be.”

“Stop playing on me.” I pushed him hard away from me. “It’s too easy for you to say those kinds of things.” I said pointing at them. “You all got your own ladies. What about me? She just fucking packed her things and left a fucking piece of paper!”

“Sorry for this man.” Matt said then a fist met my face and everything went black.

----

Dominique’s P.O.V.

Here I am sitting in the car on the very day of Christmas with Mom and Dad eager to give me back to Haner’s house.

“Mom, Dad, why should I be there, instead of spending this day with you?” I asked playing with Peach-my new dog’s name. I know Peach is a boy but I want to give him that name.

They only replied little chuckles. “Is there something going on?” I asked again

“You know, sweetie.” Dad started. “There are things husbands and wives do.”

“Okay, okay, I get it.” I smiled on the thought what’s he saying. “But I won’t get in your way. You can do whatever you want to do. I can just stay on my room while you do your things.”

“I want to be sure.” He smiled on them rear-view mirror. “Besides, Amanda and Marco want you there.”

“And we’ll bring this” Mom showed a box that’s beautifully wrapped.

I sighed and didn’t bother to ask another question. I just played with Peach until we reached their house. Dad unloads my things and brings them inside.

“Oh, there you are.” Amanda came to the door where we are standing.

“Merry Christmas.” They greeted each other, while I didn’t bother and walked up to my room with my bags and Peach on my hand.

I walked to my so-called room and put my things down and put Peach on her basket and lazily lay on the bed.

I lay down there a while just staring at the ceiling. I stayed like that thinking of another day of doing my clothes and piling them into the cabinet. There’s nothing much to do, since it’s a Christmas break, so I’m probably stuck here, just doing nothing.

I stand up from the bed and decided to start doing what I have to do. I pulled my bag with me started getting my clothes out when suddenly I saw Peach’s basket empty. “Peach!” I called, but he’s still not showing up. I looked under the bed if he’s down there and saw nothing. Just then I realized I left the door open.

I walked out of the room and saw him, standing infront of Brian’s room. I started walking to him, when he also walked inside of Brian’s open door. “Hey, don’t get in there.” I called. But too late he’s already in. I followed him and saw him playing with another white Maltese just like him. “Oh.” Was all left my lips. I watch both of them cuddling with each other. “cute.” I smiled and knelt watching them.

Suddenly I felt a body standing infront of us. I looked up and saw a topless Brian and a towel only covering his down-part, wiping his wet hair. “Oh, shit!” I said, as I finally fell on my butt.

“Get out.” he commanded and giving a really sharp looks.

I nodded picking up Peach and ran out of his room.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

I know Dominique is not the right person to blame for Michelle leaving me. It’s just that she’s still part of the reason why all of these things are happening, though like me, she was just dragged in this shit.

I get myself dressed and walked out of the room after picking my car’s key and my eyeglass to cover the black bruise Matt gave me. I’ll make him pay for this.

I drove away from the house to go buy another set of alcohol that would make me forget everything.

I stopped on the same convenient store I went on before finding out that Michelle just left. I made my way inside, picking up a green basket and filed it in with alcohol. I paid for two full big plastics and made my way home, I mean, the house me and Michelle used to lived in.

Walking straight to the room we used to make love everynight, I opened my first bottle and let the bitter alcohol fill in my lungs. I crawled on the bed we made our memories, the happy ones. She’s just so perfect in my arm as we fell asleep. This very white sheet that she looks so innocent when she sleeps under it. The pillow fights we do, when we’re bored. The kisses we shared were just so irresistible. Why did everything has to end just like this?

One can after another, my day went like this, just staring out my window and reading over and over the letter Michelle left me. Tears just started pouring down my cheeks and there’s no way stopping it. I don’t know, nor have at least a fucking idea, how long I will be like this. All I know is, it really hurts.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for late update.
college is all shit to me..

for that i'm updating two chapter this night. here's one.

enjoy!
xoxo