Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Selfish Me.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

I’ve been stuck here in this very room for five days. I only go down to eat or Amanda calls me for some snack. I’m starting to hate this. My everyday life here has been so far boring. I want to see Tom, but since Amanda never left the house, I didn’t bother going out. So happens is I’m here just here, waiting for Tom or Jasmine blows up my phone, which happens most of the time.

I wonder what Amanda and Marco have been planning for New Year’s Eve which is going to be tomorrow. They’ve been calling for some party organizer, so I’m pretty sure, it’s going to be an amazing party, but nevertheless I’d still love to spend the night tomorrow with my parents, which will not going to happen this year.

Brian also hasn’t been around the house and just stays on his room. I wonder what’s really is up with him. He’s been doing that since I get here, but I never bother since I don’t want another argument.

I heard my phone blasts on my pocket, taking it out and pressed the green button. “Yes, Jimmy?”

“Nick, how’s everything going on in there?” I could sense a little concern on his voice.

“I think everything’s great. Brian and I haven’t been talking since I got here. So I think everything’s going just fine.” I replied.

What the fuck? I don’t think that’s great!” he almost shouted on the phone.

“But I think that’s great.” I replied in annoyance.

I heard a deep sighed coming phone him. “Look, Nick, Brian is going on through something that wasn’t pleasant at all. He’s been drinking almost a couple of weeks now. And the last time you asked me to come over; he’s in a deep shit.” I could feel my body tensed up a little bit, by the way he talks.

“Spill it out, Jimmy. I’m getting nervous. He hasn’t left his room again.”

“What? For how long?” now, I could really hear so much concern from him.

“I think since Christmas, So, I think five days.” I replied, biting my lower lip.

“Jesus Christ.” He paused. “Aren’t you even checking on him? Or anybody else?”

“On the day I came here, I accidentally entered his room but he just asked me to leave.”

“Go! Check on him, now, please. Will you?” his voice is more of a favour, now.

Without any hesitation, I made my way in his room, and because the lock of the door is destroyed, I stepped inside. “Brian” I called. But I got no response. “Jimmy, he’s not here.” I said as I put back the phone on my ear.

He let another deep sigh before speaking. “Okay, ask people in your house, if they see him. I’ll go check on him too. I think I know where to find him.”

“Are you sure he’s going to be okay?” words came out of my mouth instantly.

“I’ll make it sure, he’s okay. Don’t worry yourself. Brian won’t let harm himself.”

“Alright, thanks, Jimmy.” I replied.

“By the way, the band is going to have a party tomorrow night. You should be there.”

“I don’t know.”

“You know what? I’ll pick you up. Leana, wants to meet you too. Bring a friend if you think it’ll make you less uncomfortable.”

“I guess that will help. Alright, I’ll bring one.” I smiled as I think of Jasmine. She’ll probably kiss my ass off, with this one.

“Okay, ask anybody else there.” with that we hang up.

I made my way down, composing a text for Jasmine: ‘get my three booties ready for tomorrow. I’ll give mine tomorrow night.’ I send it, just the time I reached the last step.

“Tess,” I called. Not a moment later she’s on my sight. “Hey, have you seen Brian?”

“No. last time I saw like five days ago. He took off with his car.”

I nod on her. “alright, thanks, where’s Amanda and Marco.”

“They left two hours ago.”

“oh.” Did they even notice that Brian is missing?

“Anyways, dinner’s ready.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to eat alone. What about call the other maids, and let’s eat together.” I smiled on her.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

The sunlight pierced on my eyes through the light coloured curtains hanging on the large window. I slowly get up. My head is pounding like hell. I made my way to the bathroom, almost tripping. I stand infront of the sink where I saw my long hair messily tangle with each other. I opened the sink and bowed down to wash my face.

I heard loud knocks coming from the front door. I made my way right away thinking it might be Michelle. I opened the door to see in my dismay, a smiling Jimmy.

“Knew you’ll be here.” I let a deep sighed and gesture for him; to come in. he did, and lazily, put his ass down, on the couch. “You look like shit.”

“You came here just to tell me things, like that?” I replied going to the kitchen to drink a glass of really cold water my throat is as dry as a desert.

“You know, Brian. You’re worrying us all.” he started.

“Thanks.” I smirked on him.

“Get your fucking ass here, will you?” he gestured for me to sit on the chair infront of him. I made my way and sit as he told me. “Brian, let us help you. Don’t close the door for us. You know, after Michelle, you still got us. We didn’t leave with her. We’ll always stay forever by your side.”

“Everything, just came crashing down on me. I don’t know how to escape this pain.”

“Yeah, I know that. And I won’t get that away from you. You just love and unfortunately, you’re hurt. It’s just a cause-and-effect system. You probably loved the girl, that wasn’t really destined for you at the first place.” I stayed silent thinking about what he just told me. He’s right, but still everything is fresh. “Come on, Gates. I know you’re better than this. Let Michelle find her way. She won’t do things, that won’t make her happy. Maybe she’s just lost again. Let her out from you. I know it’s not that easy. Maybe in time your lands will cross and everything you had will shine again.” I just nodded on him.

“Thanks, man.” Is my simple reply.

“So,” he said, standing up. “No more drinks for today, because we’ll have it for tonight.” He smiled. “Matt’s place, New Year’s eve party, you should be there. And the exchange gifts will happen tonight.”

“Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about that.” I smiled as I read the name on the paper.

___

Dominique’s P.O.V.

“Is this dress look good on me?” I asked Peach and he answered me with little barks. I don’t think it’s weird at all, that I’m talking with my pet, I know there are a lot of people do the same thing. I started on my hair, putting it into a messy bun, then my face. I kept everything simple and aside from my eyes, which I put heavy black shadows, and I’m finished.

Maybe, almost twenty minutes have passed waiting for Jimmy to come. Finally I got a text that says ‘I’m outside.’ From Jimmy and that’s my cue to get out. I made sure I left my door open so Peach can go to Brian’s room to play with Pinkly.

I made my way down and out. I climbed in the back and we took off.

“HI, Nick, I’m Leana.” The girl on the passenger seat looked back on me and smiled.

“Hello. Nice to meet you.” I smiled back.

“you got a really lovely smile.” I felt my face blush.

“I told you.” Jimmy said.

“So, have you seen Brian?” I asked Jimmy.

He nodded. “Yep!” popping the ‘P’

“Good. It sucks not even her parents notice that he’s not home for days.”

“You know, Amanda and Marco, has been really a busy parents, when Rian died. It’s just so hard for them to cope up that he’s dead, so they made themselves busy, So, here’s Brian, instead of studying, he got himself in a band with us, which is not bad at all.” he explained.

“I see.” I just said. “Hey, Can we pick my friend. She’s just a town away.”

“Sure.” Leana, this time replied.

“thanks.” she’s nice.

With impossible, speed we reached the convenient store where I asked Jasmine to wait for me. I rolled down the window. “Hop in.”

“Whoa…” she said looking at the car.

“Hop in young lady.” I heard Jimmy said on his rolled down window.

I laughed at her face when she saw Jimmy. It’s just remarkable.

“Are you going to come or not?” I said in between laugh.

“Move, Bitch!” she said as she opens the door for herself. She settles herself behind Jimmy’s seat. “Oh My God! I’m in fucking Jimmy Sullivan’s car. This is crazy.” She whispered on me, but she fails that Jimmy and Leana, laughed hysterically.

“Yeah, and we got his girlfriend, Leana here.” I said pointing.

“Hi,” Leana smiled. “Leana.” Reaching her hand for Jasmine.

“H-hi, I’m, Jasmine.” Shakes her hand

The rest of the ride went good. Jasmine just won’t stop asking Jimmy questions, which Jimmy answered. While me and Leana had our own little chit-chat too..

We finally pulled into a stop infront of a really big and nice architected house. “Whose house is this?” I asked Leana.

“Matt.” she replied.

Music is blasting throughout the entire house and colourful lights are rolling in different directions.

“Wow.” I just muttered to myself.

“Get in, ladies.” Jimmy said as she walked on the front gate.

We entered and the first thing you’re going to see is the front yard which is almost filled with people, having their own drinks with them. I saw Matt with Val, Johnny with another girl, which I haven’t meet yet, but the way they cling into each other they might be an item, so does Zacky with another short-haired girl too. By the way, I haven’t seen Brian’s car outside, so he must not be here yet.

“Where’s Brian?” I ask Jimmy.

“On his way.” He replied.

“Rev.” I heard the boys called.

We walked towards them. I could feel Jasmine’s hand tighter around my arm and I can’t help but just giggled at her. “Stop, doing that, you look really funny.” I told her.

“Oh, my God. Don’t expect me to just act like they’re nothing. They are far from nothing.”

“Just don’t be too awkward, please.”

“I’ll try my best.”

We met halfway with them. They got a little chit-chat, while Leana took me to meet the girls.

“Hi, girls, so this is the Dominique, we're hearing” Leana called.

“Oh, finally. Nice to meet you.” the girl with Zacky earlier said. “Zacky’s right. You look lovely. I’m Gena.” She stretched her arm and I shook it.

“I’m Dominique. You look lovely yourself.” I smiled back.

“And Dominique, meet Lacey, Johnny’s girlfriend.” Leana said.

“Hi, I’m Dominique.” This time I’m the one who stretched my hand she shook it.

“Lacey.” She flashed a cute smile. “Now, I know, why the boys is not worry about the marriage.” She added. I just smiled at what she said.

“Oh, my friend, Jasmine.” I said, pointing at Jasmine. They gladly smile at each other.

I left for a while jasmine with the girls to find Val, so I could say ‘hi’ at least. I found her sitting on one of the chairs infront of the mini-bar they got inside the house. She’s sitting alone and just looking down on her drink. I hesitantly step my feet to her. “Hi, Val.”

She looked at me and sadness is across her face. “Hi, there.” she just replied.

“Would you mind if I join you?” She just pointed at the chair beside her.

“Nick.” I looked at her and surprised to see that her eyes are tearing up.

“What’s the matter, Val? You’re about to cry.”

“Are you aware that Michelle left.” I frowned at her question, what is she talking about?

“I don’t get it, I’m sorry.”

“Michelle, my twin sister, left without a word for me. I don’t know where the fuck she is. and Brian is so devastated with this.”

“What?!” that single word left my lips.

“At first, I was so mad at you, because of you, I know Brian will leave Michelle, but now, she’s the one who gave Brian up. She fucking left Brian, so does Me.” she finally burst out crying.

I get up from the chair and give her a hug. “I’m so sorry. I never wanted things to end up like this.”

“No.” she paused. “I should be sorry. I was angry at you for nothing at all. Michelle, she’s the one who ended everything, worst is, she didn’t even tell a single word for me. I feel like I’m nothing for her, like hell, I’m her sister; a fucking twin sister and she just left like that.”

“Stop crying, Val. We’ll find her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear readers,
Hang on please? :(
Things gonna get better, I'm telling you. :)
Won't disappoint you, never!

Enjoy this additional chapter.
:D