Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

V

Dominique’s P.O.V.

“For the record, just tell me, what are you up to?” I flinched as I feel a hand, zipping down the zipper of my dress on the back. I almost tripped but I thinks Val, got me.

“This is our gift for you.” Gena answered.

“Oh, a simple ‘congratulations’ is enough for me.” I said again.

“Could you just shut up, Nick!” Val said, putting something on my mouth.

With something stick on my mouth I still tried to talk, mumbling the words. I can no longer protest. I feel hands all over my body. They pulled my dress off, even my underwear. “OHMYGOD!” I mumbled again. It didn’t take long when hands lift my legs one by one, to slide another sort of underwear. Next is they were trying to put something on my chest.

“Perfect!” I heard Val said with excitement.

I heard knocks coming from the other side of the room. “Ready?” I think that’s Matt.

“Yeah.” Val answered.

They put me down on a soft and smooth surface, seems to be a bed.

“You stay there.” Val said on a very demanding voice.

“Doyouthinkicanwalkwithmyeyescoveredandhand’scuffed?” another set of mumbled words.

“Hey, let’s go!” Leana’s voice it is.

I heard the click and then the doors cracked closed.

I’m starting to feel uneasy about this. I’m sure the click I heard was the lights. Fuck, what should I do? I’m scared of dark. What if somebody just touched me? I know I’m alone now, it’s silent.

Not a minute later, before they left me, the door opened again.

“What the fuck, man?” That was Brian’s voice.

“We’re going to play hide-and-seek. Hide there, now!” Matt’s voice it is. Then the door shut off.

-Brian’s P.O.V.-

Seriously hide-and-seek? Since when did we play this shit?

Since I’m already in this room, I think I’d lay down first. I am starting to get dizzy anyways. And I do feel something inside me. Why do I feel this? Why so sudden I feel like having sex? I even feel something on me is getting hard. I searched for the switch and flicked it on as I touched it.

When the light finally opened, I almost trip, surprised to see a girl sitting on the bed. She’s got her mouth and eyes covered. She’s wearing nothing but her lingerie. She’s hot, no wonder, she even smells good. I made my way to her to see that her hands were also cuffed.

I saw on her side, sitting silver keys. This must be for the cuffs. I grabbed it and free her cuffed hands.

She quickly pulled down the cover of her eyes, and lock eyes on mine. Her eyes are just familiar.

“Awww.” She cried, as I do the work to peel off the tape on her mouth.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I was wondering too.” she answered. “Oh my God!” she said, pulling the covers to her body.

So, this was the hide-and-seek.

“I know you guys are listening. This won’t work.” I shouted to them. We did this a lot of time.

“The Viagra will do the work, Gates” Jimmy answered. “So, to you Nick!”

I widened my eyes, looking at Nick. They drugged us both!

“Let me out!” I shouted back. I do know, something’s wrong, since Matt gave me that drink. It does make me feel weird.

“Wish you luck!” the final words they leave, before I hear several feet running away from the room.

I sighed deeply, before heading towards the bed and lay down. As for Dominique, she just stayed quiet and looks very shock. Did I just see grains of sweats forming on her face?

---

Dominique’s P.O.V.

Why do I feel nervous? My heart just wants to jump out of my chest. Val put Viagra on that drink. I’m starting to feel the effect now. Maybe soaking under the shower will prevent the effect of Viagra. Right! I should go on a shower.

I dropped the sheet off of my body and quickly run inside the bathroom, not bothering if Brian is looking.

I locked the door behind me and quickly turned the water on. I don’t care if it’s cold; the colder the better. I settled myself under the shower and let my full body to immerse the water. Not knowing how long I have been standing under the water, I still couldn’t feel anything changed; I think it’s getting more effective.

The door flew open, banging the side on the wall. I almost jump with the sound. Looking intense as ever I saw Brian looking at me, he’s not wearing his shirt now.

I shook my head to him. “No, Brian. No”

He didn’t listen but instead, he quickly grabbed me by my hand. My feet are trembling with the pull he's doing dand threw me harshly on the bed.

“Please, Brian.” I said as he climbs in the bed.

I’m really nervous, with the stares he’s throwing on me. It’s not good.

He started sniffing my neck. “Why not?” he almost whispered. “We almost did this.”

“Yeah, but you’re drugged now. You look scary.” I said flinching from him.

“Hmmm?” he breathed. I could now feel his lips roaming my collar bone, slowly leaving small kisses.

“Bri---“ he cut me off, as he kiss me harshly. My lips didn’t protest. It moves the way his lips moves. This is a very harsh kiss, but it’s sending me shivers all over my body.

He moved away from my lips then go down to my neck running his tongue in every part of my skin. “Ahhh.” A surprising moan came out from me. Slowly I could feel one hand lifting my back to unchaining the bra throwing it away.

My mind went crazy as he started sucking my nipple and playing his tongue with them. I found my finger tangling them with his electrocuted hair.

He went back to my lips and we kissed again for a while. I pushed him on his back and sit on top him. It’s my turn. I started kissing him neck, leaving pecks on his chest. I let my hands roamed around his body and slowly made their way on his pants. I send him a smile before unbuttoning his pants. He helped me pulling his pants off, by kicking them out of his legs.

“Bad.” He hissed as he turned over me again on my back.

“I bet you like that.” I hissed back.

“I’m about to make you cry.” He smirked, pulling the last piece of clothe I was wearing.

“Like you never made me cry before.” I said back.

“This time is different.” He hissed again.

Without warning he pushed himself inside of me. “Ahhh.” It’s more of a cry. I should’ve know, he was nowhere near gentle. He didn’t take it too slow for me. I bit my lips, as he hardly pushed his manhood in and out of me. I suddenly feel a sting of warm liquid fell down out the side of my face. I am crying.

He saw the tear but he just wiped it off. “The pain won’t stay.” He said, before putting his lips again on mine and drastically thrust inside me. “You’re so tight.” He commented.

“You know I am.” My voice was shaking.

He continued thrusting inside me. I’m starting to feel the pain fading. Soon, the pain is turning into pleasure. He even started going from slow to fast. My legs involuntarily wrapped in his hips, giving him more space to get in. He smirked on my action, knowing I’m starting to feel his pleasure. He continued thrusting in and out of me, faster. He’s sweats are practically dropping on my body. I pulled him into another kiss. The strong taste of Alcohol is still on his mouth, which made more want to kiss him.

“You’re getting tighter.” He said in between breathes. I nodded on him. Some thing at the pit of my stomach started forming. I’m about to explode. He’s really getting faster as I tightened around him. Together with his thrust, I finally feel his warm explosion inside of me.

He lay down on top of me, his face on my shoulder, both catching our breathes. .
♠ ♠ ♠
please, please, please, do give me some comment about this. :D

hope you really like this one.
Sorry, in advance, if you find this crappy. I'm not good with this kind of scene.

:D

enjoy!
xoxo