Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Hot 'n Cold

Dominique’s P.O.V.

Jasmine’s constantly movements to shift places around the bed made me dizzy, as well as made me run to the bathroom for another throw up. “Ugh...” I grunted looking at the toilet bowl making me throw up more. “That’s disgusting.” I hissed softly before pressing the flush.

I started cleaning up myself at the sink and saw how fucked up my eyes are. “I hate you.” I said looking to my reflection on the square mirror. I repeatedly gurgles some mint mouthwash I found on her cabinet.

“Good morning” I greeted when I see Jasmine already awake and staring at the ceiling.

“G’morning.” She lazily greeted back.

I started searching on her cabinet for possible comfy and loose search, I know she got some. I finally found one and immediately put off my messed up one and slid her shirt on. “Hey, I’m off.” I turned to her.

“Have your breakfast, before you leave.” She said, sitting up.

I shook my head. “No, it’s okay. I don’t want to Amanda to know I wasn’t around.” I just know she’ll freak out and possibly think me and Brian had a fight again, which is true. I just don’t want another misunderstanding between them. It’s just useless.

“Okay.” She said getting out of the bed.

---

I slowly made my way in carefully not wanting to Amanda or Marco to see me, just got home. I sighed as I successfully made my way up.

I entered the already-opened door of my room and see Brian, standing and he seems to be a little annoyed, by the way he scratches his head.

“Excuse me.” I hesitantly said. He turned to me. “Looking for something? cause I’m sure, it’s not here.”

He shakes his head. “N-no. Not at all.”

I nodded. “Oh.” The single word came out from my mouth.

He stared at me for a while before speaking. “Dominique---“ I cut him off.

“Please, if you may, I want to have a shower.” I really don’t want to have any talk with him.

He sighed heavily before stomping his feet out my door and I locked it right away.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

I don’t love her, but why do I feel guilty with what I said? And she should’ve feel a little of it coming since, were not going to marry each other willingly.

Does she like me? Well, I do care about her and at least for every girl I know. Does she love me? I don’t know. But she must know she’ll be just hurt. I know we’ll be married, but I don’t think I can really love her. I can only give her my surname, but my heart is still in with Michelle.

I heard my phone ringing and I quickly grabbed it from the bed. I see the call is coming from Kurt. The investigator I hired to find for Michelle.

“Any progress?” I asked right away.

“I’m afraid to tell you that Ms. Michelle Dibenedetto, hasn’t really left the country.”

My mind almost shut. She never left California, nor may be Huntington. She must be just around the corner watching me from afar.

“There are no records of hers from the airport since December.” He explained.

“Then your work must be a little easy for you to work on more, now.” I said sarcastically.

I heard a little sigh from him. “We will do our best to find her.”

“You should.” I said before hanging the phone up and threw it on the bed.

I walked out from my room, and stirred the stairs.

I heard Dominique’s voice coming from the kitchen and saw her cooking something. I really do feel a bit sorry for what I had said.

“Need help?” I asked, softly not wanting to startle her.

She shook her head, before looking at me. “Almost done.”

I nodded. “Make some for me too.” I said before walking to the Diner which I can still see her.

“Alright.” She replied.

Not a moment later, she carefully put down a plate infront of me containing three-layers of pancake and sliced bananas, stripped of chocolate syrup and whipped cream. She sits across me, instead of the usual sit beside me.

She stayed quiet while digs in with her food, as for me, just watch her eats.

I can no longer take the silence between us and think of asking her something. “So, have you already fit your dress?”

She slightly rolled her eyes letting me know she’s a bit irritated, which I think is cute of her. “Seriously? You’re asking me about the wedding?”

I frown my brows not wanting any of her reactions now. “I guess I did.”

“Okay.” She paused. “I did. It’s kind of tight. Yours? I mean your tuxedo?” she sounded like giving back the question.

“I perfectly fit on it.” I smirked on her.

She just nodded then continued eating.

I didn’t bother asking her another question, not wanting her to be madder at me. I finished my pancakes, while she’s just starting half of it.

“Could you stop staring?” She demanded.

I shrugged her demand and pretend to look away. Suddenly she stood up from the table and run on the sink then started throwing up. I run behind her as she washed her mouth. “You okay?”

She nodded. “I think I got a bad banana.” She said.

“I’ll make you another food.”

She stared at me, before smiling. “It better be good.” She added.

“Okay” I smiled back. “Sit back there and wait.” I pointed the diner.

“No, I want to watch you.” She insists. “I mean, I want to help.”

I looked at her confused. “I don’t get you, these past few days.” She furrowed her brows. “Sometimes you’re good to me then suddenly you’ll rude on me.”

“Do I or You do?” she asked back.

“Anyways, what do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know. I want anything sweet.” She replied.

I have no idea what to cook for her. “Should we just buy you something?” I suggested.

She thinks for a second before nodding. “okay.”

---

We stopped infront of the Kripy Kreme store.

“Choose whatever you want.” I told her as she’s already looking on the layers of doughnuts.

“I want that, that and that.” She pointed on each.

“You heard her.” I said on the lady behind the counter.

She smiled before clamping Dominique’s choices and putting it in the box. “That’s $4, Sir.” I gave 10 dollars since I don’t have any small bills and didn’t bother getting the change.

I gently pulled Dominique out and climbed the car.

“Thanks for this.” She said as I drove off. “But I think I just lost my appetite.” She said apologetic.

“Eat it later, then.” I replied. “Wanna go somewhere else?”

“Actually, yeah. I wanna go home.” She replied slowly.

I nodded, before turning right, where the fastest way to her home.

“Can I ask you something?” I just nodded on her. “What was Rian like?”

No doubt, I’m surprised that she’s asking about Rian. Mom and Dad must’ve told her about him. “Rian, was my brother. I think you know that. He’s very protective of me. He loves me. He took care of me, when our parents were always gone. And he’s dead.”

“I know. I’m sorry ‘bout that.” She replied softly.

“And he’s supposedly the one to marry you.”

“I know that very well too.” She replied again. “I mean. I haven’t seen any picture of him in the house. I’m wondering why?”

I parked outside of their house, before answering her. “It’s too painful for us to remember. Mom had to see a Psychiatrist almost every day back then. She’s been given some pills, more of a medicine just to calm her and make her sleep. It was also then their marriage almost goes to a divorce. He’s blaming Dad for not being too careful with his gang and dirty works that even Rian has to be one of the payments for everything.” I paused for a second. “Unfortunately he died and now I’m their only child.”

“You mean the one that have to get married with the girl he doesn’t like.” She said with straight face.

“No, I didn’t mean it like that.” I said trying to convince her.

She sighed. “It’s okay, it’s not like I want you too.” She said before getting out of the car. “I can go home by myself. I don’t want to bore you. Thanks for the ride though.” She added, before slamming the door.

I get out off the car too, and catch up on her side. “I’ll wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! five more days and it's my birthday. I'll be turning 20.
I, honestly, don't feel excited about this. lol.

Anyways, Enjoy! :D
xoxo