Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Confusion.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

“Brian, Dominique.” Mom and spoke as Dad smiled to us. “Please accept our little gift for you.” She handed me a big brown envelope. I opened and pulled the papers out of it. I confusingly read the paper and almost gasped as I realized that this is a house title.

“Whoa!” Brian gasped so.

“And we decided that you two move in now also to have your honeymoon there.” Amanda came in with Marco as the maids started pulling suitcases out of the house.

“What the fuck.” Brian softly hissed. I think only heard it.

“As if you don’t like the idea.” I whispered to myself.

“I do.” He suddenly whispered won on my ear.

“Here’s the key.” Dad handed it to Brian.

“You planned so well.” I said looking at the four of them.

---

“It’s going to be a thirty minute drive away.” Marco said to Brian on the rolled-down window on his sit.

“We got Tess there already prepared things for you.” Amanda said from the window I was sitting.

“Thanks.” I smiled on her.

“Sweetie, live well, okay? You can’t just call me or your father to be there whatever happens, so be careful with everything. Anyways, Amanda.” She smiled to her. “Also hired like three security guards to keep the place safe.”

“I raised my hand for your unbelievable skills in planning.” I smiled raising both my hands. They just giggled. “Thank you, Moms.” I said giving them a hug through the full rolled down window.

“You should call me often, that.” Amanda smiled. “It sounds good. I feel like I finally have a daughter.”

“I promise to be a good daughter.” I smiled back.

“It’s getting late, you should get going now.” Mom said. “Brian, please drive carefully.” She looked at him.

“I will.” Brian smiled.

“Bye” I waved my hands on then before rolling up the window.

Brian started driving as I feel the tiredness. I yawned heavily then pushed a button to angle back the back of the sit. “I’m really sleepy.” I said facing Brian.

“Sure.” He said before grabbing something from the back and gives it to me. It’s a small piece of comforter.

“Thanks.” I smiled then stretch the soft sheet over my body.

---

It’s already morning, before when I woke up next to Brian’s body snuggling on him in the king size bed. I guess he carried me last night.

This room is much bigger. The caramel colored walls are perfect. Something’s just wrong. I hate the floral smell. I hate it.

“You’re getting heavier.” I heard Brian mumbled before shifting on his side enclosing me to his arms.

“I know. I’m sorry. You could’ve just woke me up.” I replied.

“I tried but you didn’t.” I could feel his warm breathe on my head.

“I’m hungry.” I suddenly said feeling my stomach screaming for food.

“As always.” He sighed, before gently pulling his arms off of me and stands up. “Tess, probably cooked something. Let’s go?!”

I suddenly feel dizzy then something's climbing up at the pit of my stomach. “I’ll follow you.” I said before running for the open door which shows me the bathroom then slammed it. I really hate the floral scent. Never liked it.

I immediately knelt beside the toilet bowl and started throwing up again. What’s wrong with me?

I heard Brian knocking on the door. “What’s happening to you?”

“I don’t kn----“ I stopped then started throwing up again.

“Maybe we should get you to the hospital or something?”

I flushed the toilet bowl before going to the sink then clean face and brush my teeth. When I’m all cleaned up I opened the door and saw Brian sitting on the bed. “I really hate the smell of the room.”

“But it smells nice.” he stand up and walked to me.

“But I hate it.” I argued back.

“We’ll ask Tess to do something about that.” He said then started pulling me on his side, gently.

It’s my first time to actually see the whole house. It’s really huge. There are three more rooms in this floor. Another stair to the third floor, which I think there are a lot more rooms there.

We reached the ground floor and walked to the divine dining room. The walls are white with elegantly silver linings. The food is already served at the rectangular, ivory table consist of 12-seats. What were they thinking, 12-seats for just the three of us?

“Good morning.” I greeted Tess as she put Plates infront of me and Brian. She replied me with a grin.

“Tess.” Brian called. “can you remove whatever air scent we have in the room. She doesn’t likes it.”

“Oh, please, Tess.” I smiled on her

I didn’t bother to wait for Brian while he looks something on the refrigerator. I immediately dig in the bacon, eggs, hotdog and bread. I so love eating now.

Brian came back with a pitcher of fresh milk serving my cup then started eating. “Tour is about three days to go. Girls are all coming and they want me to tag you along. Want to come or what?” Brian said not looking at me, as he eats.

I shook my head. I think I’m loving this house form my parents. “I’ll stay.” I answered before drinking the milk. I know he don’t want me to come, what’s the point of asking me if he already got the answer by his own.

“I’m taking what I have said. Come if you want.” He said referring to the small talk happened back at his house.

I shook my head again. “I’ll be fine here.” The assurance is that, I’ll be more comfortable without him. “And you’ll be leaving for two months or so right?”

“yeah.” He paused. “Don’t you think that’s too long?”

“I don’t mind, besides the results of the exams will be out this week. I’m pretty sure I have passed at least one.”

“What if you don’t?”

“I think I’ll be fine here. Or at least I’ll go find some job.”

“Serve yourself. Just tell me, if nothing of this ever happens. I’ll send you to where we are.” He suggested.

“sure.” I smiled.

He nodded. “Anyways, they’ll be coming over tonight.” By the sound of ‘they’ I know who they are.

“Really? Sounds great.” I smiled. I think a person will be a little help to fill the huge house.

---

Brian’s P.O.V.

After we have breakfast, I walked out of the backyard which I know Mom ‘s favourite part of the house, so I guess she suggested this part.

I dialled Jimmy’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Man, I need some help.”

“Oh, I know it’s always a problem when you call.” He said chuckling.

“There’s something I didn’t share you before we got married.” I paused. “Nights before we got married, there’s something I told her that she didn’t really like.”

“Did you ever tell her something likeable?” He said again crossing over my words, for the second time.

“Man, I’m serious. It seems like she does not want us just to be like you know a married couple because we’re arranged. I mean, she wants something more.” I’m really confused with the way Dominique has been talking to me. She still can’t get over with it.

“But you don’t want anything more, right?” he sighed. “Do you think that’s your problem?”

“I do.” I answered irritated more to myself. “After that talk she never talks to me normal. She’s like an ice. You know what I mean. She’s like a fucking go-for-it girl.”

“And you don’t like that?” he asked again.

“I don’t know. Probably. I actually think she’s becoming a bitch towards me.”

“Wait. Let’s go back. What did you answer her when she told you she wants something more?”

“I told her, wait for ten year. It’s not going to happen.” I answered remembering the possible exact words I said.

I heard him sighed heavily. “You’re stupid, you know?” his voice is getting frustrated. “You should be more careful with your words. Dude, let’s put you on her shoes. You know you’re going to marry someone. What if there’s a possibility you’re going to fall in love with her but then she told you ‘loving back is never going to happen’ what will you feel?”

“I’d feel like I’m falling in a deep, dark well, not knowing if there’s water to splash into.” I simply replied.

“That’s it! That’s what it feels like to her.” he replied back.

“What should I do?” I really don’t have any idea what to do with her anymore.

“Try to comfort her. Not physically at least let her know he got you.”

“But she told me, not to be nice on her.”

“Let me guess why. She might fall for you.” I was surprised to hear that. I never actually thought it might be the possible reason why she said me that.

“I don’t know. She never told me why.”

“Man, just ask her.” he suggested. With that we both hang up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. i said i will update in like three or four days, but it took me six days.
here's the update, guys.

Enjoy.
xoxo.

:D