Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Smile.

-Dominique’s P.O.V.-

“Really, where are we going?”

He didn't answer again, instead he put on my seat-belt. “Somewhere.”

“Alright.”

Before, we could take off. Amanda knocks on the window. Brian rolled down.

“Bring Bo with you.”

“Are you serious?” The are-you-stupid- voice is visible.

“It’s time to get along with him Brian, He’s your only cousin.”

“I don’t even need one.”

“I know. Still, he’s your cousin. Never forget that.”

Brian scratched the back of his head, indication that his not good for it.

“I’m pretty sure boys will like him. So do the girls.” Amanda smiled over to me.

Brian then looked sharply on me.

“Come on, Bro.” Bo, appeared on Amanda’s side. “we need some… quality time.”

“ Aren't you satisfied with I gave you?”

“Brian” Amanda stopped him.

“Mom, please if you want some peace, take him away from me.”

I speak this time. “Come on, Bri. It’s not bad knowing some of your family”

“neither do I.” he replied.

“But I got none.”

“Fine.” he said to me then turned to Bo. “Keep a good distant away from me.”

“Yes, Bro.” he smiled at me, then Brian turned to me and gave me a look.

“This is the last time.” he said to Bo.

Bo climbed in the back of the car then we took off.

Along the ride, Brian keep a good loud music playing on. Maybe to make his mind drift into something apart from knowing Bo is just in his back.

I know his mad. I can see by the way his hands grip on the steering wheel.

By the time we reached a house, I mean, Matt’s house. I smiled knowing there we be a huge party will happen.

We entered Matt’s house and as always, loud music is playing as well. Brian escorted me in, keeping a good hand on my side, while Bo, walks behind us.

A lot of people is in the mood to party tonight. How can I tell? Everybody’s dancing while holding their glasses.

“Too bad, I can’t drink.” I whispered to Brian’s ear.

“And if you can, what would you do?”

“Party wild?” I smiled. He didn’t say anything. “By the way, aren't you even going to introduced Bo to the rest of the band?”

“Let him do his things. He knows how to move. I don’t even think, he’ll get along with them.”

“Why?”

“he knows his things. He’ll survive.”

“But I think it’s still rude. He’s here with us. Can I keep him accompany for a while?”

Being such a sweetheart, and what other people think me so, a little talk with him, won’t be a little awkward.

“Let him be.” he sound angry this time.

I bit my lip and said. “Okay.”

“Oh My God, Nick.” as always, Gena’s always shouting, following her are the girls.

I give each of them kisses on the cheeks.

“How’s everything? I miss you guys so much.” I smiled.

“So do we.” Leana said

For a while we had a little chit-chat on everything, and all happened to them during the tour until Val offered me a drink.

“Sorry, No.” I give a little smile.

“what’s up with you? You just can’t keep sitting here. Come on, this is a party not a burial.” she looks on my black dress.

“I can’t” I smiled again.

They all looked at me suspiciously.

“Brian, forbid you, didn't he?” Lacey said.

Before I could answer, Gena called him “Brian.”

Brian came over with the rest of the boys.

“Hey guys.” I also pulled each of them into a hug.

“You gained weight.’ Jimmy asked.

Val speaks again. “Why are you not letting Nick have a drink.”

Brian smiled and walks over me, snaking his arm on my waist.

“You guys are weird.” Matt commented.

“She can’t drink, because a baby is on the way.”

All them pulled into a gasped with their jaw dropped and dazed eyes.

Zacky burst into a laugh and quickly composed himself. “You’re good at pranks, man.”

Brian shook his head in response.

“ Seriously?” Val asked.

Instead of answering, Brian pulled back my loose clothes to let my stomach bulge out.

Lacey soon, put a hand on my belly and gently put some put in it. “It’s true.”

“Jesus Christ. You made it, dude.” Matt smirk then give Brian a hard punch on his arm.

While Brian is back again with boys, girls keep congratulating me for a while and even said they wanted to be godparents, I told me, for
sure they will.

So on, the nights has been good and people are having fan. For me, Alone, I stayed on the table while having good dinner that Brian got for me. I eat slowly as I can. I know for sure, the night is still long ahead and I have nothing else to do after this meal.

Gulping the cold apple juice, Bo came into my view grabbing the chair on my side ad freely joined me in.

“How was your night?’ I asked, not bothering to look at him, while I spin the pasta on the fork.

“Pretty bored.” he replied.

“And you think by sitting with me, will make that any better?’

He shook his head. “No. But a little talk with someone I know, will be nice.”

Moving on, I asked another question. It was about last night. Why did Brian punched him. I’m sure there’s a reason why Brian did it.

“What exactly happened last night? Why did Brian punched you?”

“I don’t know. I mean, we know how jerk he is.”

I didn't complain, cause I know, sometimes, he is. “Yeah, but not most of the time.”

“Yeah, cause sometimes he’s playing it good.”

I took another good pasta on my mouth, while he drink his drink.

“If you don’t mind, how did you get along with him? I mean, how were you guys when you first met?”

I rolled my eyes, remembering how rude he was, when he just slung on the couch at my house and acting like he was on his own eyes. Also
those time when he screamed at me and I got to spent a week at the hospital for catching high fever. Then the night before his tour, when he asked me to replace his bandages until he climbed up on to of me.

“Not that bad.” I smiled.

He smiled in reply. “what is it with your smile?”

“Nothing. Just remembered something really funny.”

“Really.” he repeated.

-Bo’s P.O.V.-

She smiled and said “Not that bad.”

I felt my heart just stop when she flashed that smile. For my entire life I haven’t seen someone who smiles like hers. It just adds up on her… charm.

“really.” is all I could speak, still caught up on her smile.

She continued on her food, until Brian approaches our table.

He quickly gave me a sharp look, which I just chuckled off.

“Your business here?” he asked, tooling his arms on the table.

“Brian.” Dominique stopped her. “we’re just having a little talk.”

He ignored her, “I know you’re up for something.”

“Elwin.” I spoke his name with fell venom on my voice. “I don’t know what I did to make you hate me so much. I really don’t care. But you can not tell me what should I do and who should I do.”

“ Dominique is an exemption”

“Brian, we are not doing anything wrong.” Dominique said.

“Not just yet.”

Dominique, quickly stood up, pushing Brian’s shoulder to make him face him. “I’m not you, Brian. I may have not see what you were doing while in tour, but I’m pretty sure, you fuck girls around.” Brian stayed quiet and that’s the moment, Dominique, stormed off of us.

“Dominique.” I called. I think she need some comfort.

“You still stay away from her.” Brian said and run after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I said, I will update in three hours. But i fell asleep. So, sorry.
here yah go
another one, tonight. (It's 11:115 in the morning on my place.)

ENJOY!
xoxo