Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Random Day.

Upon reaching the house, Bo already is in sight at the front door Smirking with his eyeglasses on. He’s on his casual clothes; black V-neck shirt covered with his leather jacket adding his white pants, shouldering his backpack.. He really dress one hell of a bad boy.

Am I bad for I’m really fund of judging a person by the way they dress?

Brian pulled into a stop and gets out of the car.

“School?” I asked as me and Brian approaches the house.

He nodded.. “yeah, Love schooling.”

I threw him a weak smile, thinking from my back of the head why he hates Bo so much. Brian on the other hand, headed inside the room.

“better go. Late is a total no.” I advised.

He nodded with a smile then go ahead to his car.

Honestly, I find it nice that Bo will be staying here. Why? Think of it. I won’t be alone and bored in my staying here. I can feel we’ll get along real well. Plus, I think he’s approachable. Just like me. If only Jasmine is not with Vince, I’d totally hooked them two up.

I’m just perfectly sure, she’ll like him.

Speaking of Jasmine, I need to visit her soon. She’ll be freaking out when she knew about me being preggers..

I found Amanda at the kitchen, cooking some dishes. “need some help?”

She smiled. “Thanks, but no thanks. Got this handled.”

“Alright.”

I made my way up and see Brian’s used clothes on the bed and he’s in the shower, humming some unfamiliar song. I choose some clothes to wear while waiting for my turn on the shower. I opted for tank dress that flows down to the floor.

Laying down on the bed I realize how Brian’s been taking too long. Last time I check my phone it was 10:45 and now, I’m looking on my phone again saying it’s already 11:30. I decided to knock on the door. “Brian.” I called with several knocks.

“Yes?” he replied.

“what are you doing in there? You are taking so long. I gotta take a shower too.”

“Be out soon.”

I sighed and go back to bed, only sitting this time at the edge of the bed. Moments later, here we go again. I run toward the bathroom and knelt infront of the toilet bowl, throwing craps. I earned a disgusting groan from Brian, I just shoot him my right middle finger.

“how long will that last?” he asked. I can barely see to the side of my eye that he’s done and wiping waters on his body.

I shook my head in response.

“Have you been seeing a doctor?”

I nodded. But those were just a simple check-up and all.

I heard a ‘tick’ from him. “After lunch we’ll see one.”

I nodded my head, again.

He already got out of the bathroom. After I threw up, I directly go on with my shower. Shampoo, conditioner and couple of time soaping my body, I finally feel freshen up then brushed my teeth.

I got out of the shower and remembered, that I forgot my towel on the bed. What should I do? I walk to the door and heard him murmuring something. He must be on his phone. Fuck! I can’t go out naked, now.

“Brian?” I called. I’ll just ask him to hand me the towel.

“What?” he asked real quick.

“I forgot my towel on the bed. Can you kindly hand it to me?” I shouted enough.

Just some seconds passed, he knocks on the door. I opened it enough and took the towel from his hand. I quickly wrapped it on my body and walks out of the bathroom. I don’t feel anymore awkward around him in just my towel. I don’t know why.

I grabbed another towel and twist my hair in it.

Brian was busy talking with someone on the phone. I can’t figure out who he’s talking to. But it surely doesn’t concern his career, instead he said some name titling a doctor.

I started on my underwear. Can you just describe how hard it is for me to bow down and wear my undies with my with my not yet big stomach. I can’t breathe that easy as well.

While Brian has his back at me, I decided to take of the towel to wear my bra. While struggling on hooking my bra, suddenly, I feel hands on my back and do the work for me. I look Brian over my shoulder. “Turn around.” I panicked. Yeah, I said, I ‘m no longer shy walking on my towel but with my under garments alone, that’s another topic.

“I’ve seen everything on your body, even that birthmark on your left hip.”

“I know that, can you just turn around, please?”

“As you wish.” I turned to see his back in me.

“Don’t look.”

“I won’t”

I grab my tank-dress, and reached the bottom of it, to snuggle in. I entered my head real quick and in just moment I’m already in it, but when my head pops up of the neck-hole, there he is, with his famous smirk. I glared at him.

“I didn’t see anything.” he said, covering his eyes.

I did not bother saying anything, but proceeded on fixing my hair. I blow dry it until it’s dry then, put it into a messy bun. As always.

“Lunch is ready.” Amanda knock on the door.

“Be there.” Brian replied.

“K.”

I straighten my dress a little more, before following Brian on the door.

Going down, I suddenly remember I forget our dogs. “Oh, wait.” Brian turned at me. “We forgot Peach and Pinkly.”

He continued going down, like he didn‘t hear me. “Tess will be here tomorrow. I already called her about them.”

When we reached to the kitchen, Mom and Dad together with Marco and Amanda settled on their seats.

“Good noon.” I said upon reaching the table.

Brian opened a chair for me and I sit.

The lunch is just as simple as it has to be, except that Amanda cooked a lot of food for the six of us. Brian and I stayed quiet enjoying our meal, while our parents keep on talking about random things that only their ages will understand.

I examined Mom also during meal. She seems to be losing a lot of weight. Her fit and perfect body is now loosing. Her sun
-kissed glowing skin is now plain and dry. Her eyes has dark circles around them. I never saw Mom like this since, for the last 10 years.

Back then, she and dad were in a big wife. Their romance seems to be losing by then. Mom, found out that dad was cheating on her for almost a decade. I maybe just a baby when his stupid romance with what we found out that he was secretly seeing a girl. Her name was
Devon.

They never told me about this, but when night over night, of their non-stop fight and screaming. I stayed up awake just listening to their conversation. That’s when I found out everything-every details.

I know there’s a problem. She’s been reserving herself a lot too. She doesn’t seem to talk since she visited me.

I have to know what it is.

Just as we ended the meal, Brian told Amanda that we’re going to see a doctor.

“I know someone.” Amanda offered.

“I already talk to one.” Brian refuses.

Amanda frowned. “But this one is really good. She was my OB for you and Rian.

“Thanks, but this one’s a friend of mine.”

Before Amanda can talk, Marco stops her. “Let him do this by his own. They have their own family, now.”

Amanda just nodded. “okay.”

“So, we gotta get going.” Brian said, standing from his seat.

I also get up from the chair, giving kisses for the both of them.

“Be careful.” Mom said.

Not yet far from them, Amanda said something. “I can’t believe my little boy is growing up so well. I’m so proud.”

I smiled to myself. If only Brian could hear her.

Brian Is leaning on the car having his smoke. I keep a good distant away from his, not wanting to inhale his cloudy smoke. I suddenly hate the smell of that cancer-stick.

He feels my presence, throwing the half lit cigarette away.

“Get in.” he said, opening the passenger door.

On our way to the doctor, I just realized that it’s already Sunday. By Tuesday Brian will be going back on tour. Really wish, there will be an extension. But on the brighter side, I’m still happy that I get to spend a week with him.

“wanna go shopping after?” He suddenly speak.

“Your treat?’

“Of course.” he smiled.

I smiled too. “then why not?’

Brian pulled to a stop infront of the familiar hospital, where I was confined due to high fever for a week.

“those days.” I muttered to myself. I miss the fights, actually. It’s just annoying for the both of us. That time, when I brought him here because he crashed himself on bottles on the floor.

Brian probably heard me, because of his chuckles.

Entering the room, we get some murmurs, and stares between the both of us. Probably because, it’s new to them that I was now he’s with.

Brian is kinda famous around Huntington, considering some of nurses here are graduate from the same school he dropped out of.

I followed him into room and greeted by a blonde girl on her white medical gown and a name plate saying her name is Rachel Hangrove.

“Oh, you’ve change so much.” she commented upon seeing Brian then hugged each other.

“I know, I mean, I’m hotter than ever, right?’ bragging Brian said.

“In did. A man walking with her a pregnant lady. Is she your sister?”

I pursed my lip back, in my reaction.

“Oh, no. no.” he paused. “Uhm… my wife.”

Rachel ‘oh’ her lips. “Where’s?”

“She left.”

“Jesus Christ, you’ve been together for like forever, How come?”

Can she be a little more pleasant?

“I guess, everything has an end.” Brian simply replied.

“I’m really M.I.A.”

He smirks to her.

“So, by the way, any complications experienced?” she turned on me.

“I don’t know. I think throwing up is just normal, isn’t it?”

Before she spoke, she gestured us to sit. “yeah, it is.”

“Well, I decided.” Brian started. “A monthly check up to help her with the pregnancy.”

She nodded. “And how long you’ve been carrying this?”

“10weeks” I replied. It was April 8, my graduation when we got thrown inside the room. And today is June 17.

“been taking some medicines?”

I shook my head.

“I suggest you take some, especially Vitamins. Anyways, I’ll prescribed you some.”

“Can we do her some Ultrasound?”

“sure, But I have to schedule her.”

“when?’ Brian asked again.

She checked on her calendar, biting her lips. “June 22 is great.”

Brian sighed. “Can we do it now?”

“I’d love to, but in here, we scheduled everything that’s not emergency. Be here, on the 22nd.”

Brian won’t make it. In two days, he’ll be off again.

“I have tours.”

“Is this going to be her first ultrasound?”

“yes.” Brian spoke for me.

She nodded her head. “Well, we still have several sessions to do. I’m pretty sure, you’ll be able to come with her, by then.”

“Okay.” Dismayed Brian.

“For now, I advised you Nick, to stay away from unhealthy foods. Don’t do any heavy jobs. Are you still studying, Oh by the way, how old are you?”

“18.”

She furrowed her brows on me then Brian then back on me. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Hey, can we keep this as a secret?” Brian said.

Rachel nodded. “trust me.”

“We’re actually arranged.”

“Arranged?” she asked confused.

“Arranged Marriage.” I answered.

She burst out laughing. “Arranged marriage? Who stupid people do that?”

“Our parents.” Brian answered and that’s when she stopped laughing. “It’s actually a long story.” Brian added.

“I can’t believe this. So that’s why she left?”

Brian nodded. I can still see the sadness in him.

“Alright, going on, I hope this guy.” he pointed on Brian. “is not stressing you.”

“I don’t.” Brian interrupted.

“Like I don’t know you Brian.”

“Actually, he does.” I answered.

“I don’t!” He protested.

“Okay.” Rachel interrupted. “You two are cute, I must say. But we’re here to make sure the baby is okay. So stay away from being stressed. Make sure you sleep early, and I don’t necessarily suggest of not doing anything, but instead a little walk for like 5 10 meters, per day will be nice. I said walk, not jogging. Plus, eat some fruits as well and drink a glass of milk, everyday.” She explained while writing something on a white paper. “Craving is normal, but if throwing up becomes excessive, immediately check me or you can call me, my number is here.” she handed me the paper, written in it are her prescription of medicines and vitamins. “Just ring me.” she smiled.

“Thanks.”

After some chit-chat between Rachel and Brian for a while I’ve learned that she’s really close to him and to the rest of the band. Also, She hates Val. That one is interesting. I didn’t bother asking why, because I don’t feel like asking her to. I’ll just ask Brian, alone.
Finally we left the hospital and directly headed to the mall. The mall where Tom and I used to hang out. God, so many memories, flashes on my mind and they are still fresh and clear.

“Get your wallet ready, Bri. I might just empty it.” I squealed. I was so exited that, I didn’t wait for him to open the open the door and gladly make myself out of the car.

“I can buy you the entire mall.” he smirks.

“Show me.” I mock.

“Trust me.” he smiled with a wink.

Inside the mall, I go to the maternal section while Brian goes to men’s wear. I picked up everything I want, from two months pregnant women up to last month of pregnancy. My cart is almost full, with real cheap clothes. I don’t need to buy the expensive ones, I know how to dress anyway, so I don’t need the pricey one. Picking some more top and dresses, Brian came over to me and didn’t react at all, with the cart, instead put some of his clothes too inside.

“You sure ‘bout that one?’” he asked looking at the green dress that has a lot of straps on the back I was holding.

I stretched it out and pasted on my body. “why? I think it’s cute.”

“But that’s too showy.”

“The weather’s hot, y’know?”

“I don’t like that.” he said, grabbing the dress from my hand and throwing it on the tracks of clothes.

I decided to choose again some other clothes, while Brian pushes the cart behind me. I checked the dresses, hanger by hanger and checks some of the tags also, thankfully the prices are just fine.

I put the yellow dress on the cart an move on to the racks of shoes.

I picked up a bright silver heel and mesmerized by the color of it.

“You still have the urge to wear heels.” Brian said.

I know it’s not advisable for me to wear heels still I’d be happy to have this pair. “I love flats more.” I excuse myself.

Putting down the heels, two girls, walked over to the same racks of shoes where I am. She looked at me and gaze to my back where Brian is then turned to whisper something on the other girl. “so it’s true, Michelle and Brian are over.” with my high-definition ears, I still heard her.

I looked over at Brian and sees my worried face. He just shakes his head.

I heard the other girl, whispers as well. “And I’ve heard she broke up with his boyfriend to marry him. The guy is a total hottie. Well, anyways, marrying a rockstar boyfriend is on her league. Such a wrecker.”

I feel the flow of my blood races up to 180 k/h. I quickly pushes the girls shoulder making her face me. “You know, you’re really good at bitching. Well, guess what? I’m just as bitch as you can be. You can’t just talk about someone, especially where they’re around and excuse my bad mouth, but your mouth is such a slut that it can’t even close it’s own lips. How many fuck does it gets? Look, it really grew big.!” If only I can see my own image, I’m sure I look like a witch.

“I’m sorry?” she sound insulted. Good, that’s what I want.

“I actually don’t need your sorry. Fuck yourself instead. Or maybe you won’t even need to, because you gladly open your legs 24-hours a day.” I paused. “and as for you Miss, are you jealous that I’m married to Synyster fucking gates? You will never have someone like him, if you don’t keep your fucking mouth as well. Blow job is all you will ever have. I bet you’re good at it.”

I waited for them to speak but nothing ever comes out of her mouth. I walk to Brian’s side, tangling my arm to his and leave the two bitches around and pay for the stuffs.

On our way home, Brian and I kept silence, until he burst out laughing.

I glared at him.

“where did you get that from?” he asked.

“I don’t eve know.”

He continued laughing. “you know, you don’t even have to do that. You know the truth, anyway.”

“I guess my temper just needs some attention.”

“It’s okay, pregnant women won’t hold back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. This chapter is pretty long for a good reason.
I realized, I have updated like 4 chapters in less than a week.
So, I won't update for a while, that you guys can catch up to the next chapters.
Maybe, a week or couple, until I update, but if you guys push me though, I might, in less than couple of weeks.

ENJOY.
xoxo.

Oooops, comment, subscribe and recommend me. :))
Love. Love Love.