Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Amerie.

Chapter

“Brian can I sleep with my parents for tonight.” I asked, while I piled up my new clothes on the cabinet.

“Sure. We’ll sleep tonight there.” he answered, putting some wax on his hair .

I’m almost done, when I suddenly feel dizzy. I stopped with the last three hangers, putting it down and lay on the bed.

“headache?” Brian I asked.

I nodded with my close eyes.

“I’ll get you water, drink your medicine.”

I shook my head. “This is just for a while. No need.”

“You sure?”

There’s a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Brian called.

I didn’t mind who it is. I just kept my eyes close not caring about anything for a while.

Moments later, there’s a part of bed that sank down. Still, I keep my eyes close. Then I feel something wet is being wiped on my face. I opened my eyes, to see Peach licking my face.

I get Peach from Brian while he’s holding Pinkly.

“How are you Boy?” I said, holding Peach up. I earned a growl from him as an answer.

“Where did you get Peach, by the way.”

I put down Peach on my belly and plays his hair.

“where did you get yours, first.” I looked at him. I don’t think it’s such a big deal for him to know Peach is from Tom. Like he cares.

“I got Pinkly on tour. I found him lost on the street. By then We took care of her.”

“We?” I asked. He’s the legal owner of Pinkly, cause she’s with him.

“Us, Michelle and I.”

I nodded. Why does everything about him has to do with Michelle? It really annoys me now.

“So, where did you get yours?”

“Peach was a Christmas gift for me, last year.”

“From?”

“Tom.” I replied.

As always, Tom’s face always flashes on my face, whenever I mention his name.

“Oh.” he muttered.

Peach climbed from my body and go to Pinkly. They are playing between me and Brian’s body. We stayed like that for a while, I rub my stomach. It has becoming my habit to feel what’s inside me. It’s just weird for me. Everything is still weird for me.

“Can I ask you something?” I started.

He looked at me.

“What was Rian like?”

He closed his eyes again. “He’s such a good guy. Too bad God took him early.”

Too bad that he’s gone and he has to marry me. Nice one Bri. I thought. “What are his habits?”

“He loves to play, videogames and stuffs. Some times, he would play basketball with Dad while I’m with Mom, making snacks for them.”

“You are really close to your Mom.”

“Yeah. That’s why, whatever he told me to do, I do it. She’s my first lady.” I feel the same things with my Mom. Thinking of my Mom, I
remembered how problematic my Mom looks.

“Can I go home?”

“When?’

“Now.”

----

I used my on key to open the door. I saw a head on the couch watching some series.. I bet that’s Mom because of her blonde hair as mine. I
hugged her from behind, but she jumped on his sit. “SHIT!!” she screamed turning to us.

“Who are you?” I asked.

Dad came from the back with his gun ready to shoot.”Dominqiue.”

“Who is she, Dad?”

She stretches her arm out with an evil grin on her face. “I’m Amerie, your half-sister.”

I didn’t move, not wanting to shake her hand. “This is bullshit!”

Dad sighed heavily, pocketing his gun and gestures for us to sit.

Brian pulled me to the couch still on a surprised mood.

“Dad, I never heard she’s pregnant.”

“Amerie, go to your room.” Dad commanded.

“What room? Don’t tell me she’s using my room.”

“Don’t worry, I’m taking very good care of your room.” She smiled making her way up.

“where’s Mom?” the anger on my voice is obvious.

“She’s taking some rest.”

“why what happened to her?”

He sighed deeply this time. “Calm down, Nick. Calm down. She’s just not feeling well.”

I rolled my eyes. “You expect me to calm down? How long she’s been here?”

“Almost a month.” he replied.

I put a hard tap on my knee. “Almost a month and you never told me?” he said nothing. “Let me guess, Mom is depressed isn’t she?”

He nodded.

“How is she?”

“She’s still as surprised as you. She hasn’t been talking to me.”

“what would you expect?” I paused. “Dad, don’t tell me, she’s Devon’s daughter?”

He put his elbows on his knee and bowed his head on them.

“Oh, good Lord.” I push my back further on the couch. “Dad, I just got married, I didn’t leave the family. You’re acting like I don’t, anymore.”

“Sweetie.” Mom’s voice came from the stairs.

“Mom.” I called.

“Don’t be mad with your Dad, the issue has died long enough. And Amerie is just the product we should’ve expected years ago.”

“Mom, how can you let this? Why did you hide this from me?”

She walks toward us and sat beside Dad. “Sweetie… Nick… I was about to tell you when we visited, but I found out that you’re pregnant.

I don’t want to stress you about this. We both even knew, Amerie, happens to exist.”

“And you accepted her?”

“Nick, she’s your father’s daughter as well. Devon already died, year ago. She spent the entire year, looking for your father. She lived her entire life working for her and her mother.”

“That’s… absurd.”

Mom has her eyes flooded with tears. “Look, sweetie. It’s about time to make your father pay for what she did to her mother. How? This, let your father be a father to her. Make him do the favor of his sin. Amerie has nothing to do with everything. Let’s make her feel what family feels, like. Let’s…welcome her.”

“let me try, Mom. I don’t promise you.”

“I understand.” she replied.

“and for you Dad, I just can’t let this go that easy. You hide things from me and I hate that.”

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” his only response.

We stayed quiet for only God know how long. Until Brian break the ice.

“We’ll go ahead.”

I nodded. “I don’t think we got a room here.” My sarcastic reply.

“what do you mean?” Mom, asked.

Brian answers. “Originally, Nick, wanted to go home, that’s why we’re here.”

“Don’t worry, I will ask Amerie to sleep with us tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays, everyone.
Here's a little gift from me. :D

Enjoy.
xoxo