Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Everything Will Start Tonight.

Brian’s P.O.V.

It’s almost midnight, I should’ve received some kind of thank from her, isn’t it? She’s totally forgot me. I decied to call Bo. He picks the phone up soon. It was a surprise.

“Did you do it?” I am really fabergastic, right now.

“I did. I just came home from her.”

I scratch the back of my head. “Alright.” with that I hang up.

I dialed Nick’s number but then stopped upon pressing the green button. “Nope.” I am so not going to
call you, unless you thanked me.

Alright, another show for tonight. I put my phone inside my back and get out of the room TO meet them at the lounge area.

“Gates, called already?” Rev said.

I shook my head.

“Call her, idiot.” Matt hissed.

“We have a show to do, we’re gonna be late.”

We stelled on the van and headed to the arena. On our way there, Val’s phone started ringing. She’s infront of me, so I know, it was hers. She’s not answering it.

“Why don’t you answer it?” Matt asked.

“I- it’s not that important, anyways.”

Knowing Val, she will not entertain something that is really non-sense at all. Fine, she didn’t answer it, but how does the caller knew her number and now calling her. So in the first place, she entertained it, giving her number.

The ringing stops, but for a while only, until her phone rings again.

“Let me, answer.” Matt said, taking the phone from her.

“NO!” Val protested grabbing the phone from Matt, but Matt is just too strng ang big for her.

“Who the fuck are you?” He answered. “Fuck!“ he hissed. Soon he give the phone back toVal. “Just make sure, you’re not shitting on me.”

Val goraned on him. “I am not seeing anyone, Matt.”

All of us stayed silence while Matt and Val is fighting.

“who is the fucker? He hangs up, as soon I answered it.”

“You scared her.” Val answered.

“Her?” Rev muttered.

We all look at him to tell him, keep away from the fight of the two.

“Her?” Matt said. “then who the fuck is ‘her’?”

Val didn’t answer. She stayed quiet until we reached the destination.

On the room backstage, Val and Matt stayed. We heard screaming, but the crowd is noisy as well, that we are unable to know the exact words they’re saying.

“Are they done? Five more minutes.” Jason said.

We shook our head to him.

“We have to knock on them.”

We look at Rev. Being the brig-brother to all of us. He can do the job of interrupting. He shook his head. He don’t want to do it, but still he made his way to the front door.

“I have an idea.” Leana, failed to whispered to Lacey, and Gena. They were in circles, obviously talking about the sudden fight of Val and Matt.

“Girls, stop it.” Zacky, called them.
Not wanting to know what’s happening, nor doesn’t want to eavs-drop, I walk away and go to Jason, where he gave me my Schecter guitar.

Finally, Matt get out of the room. Thankfully he is now composed. Thonight’s show is like almost-not happening.

---

It was with God’s grace that Matt played with real great mood. He was so professional. He left everything behind when it comes to the job. I guess we all learned one to be one for the past years, but Matt is still the most professional to all of us. If I was on his shoes, I would’ve played too, but unbale to smile on the crowd.

The silence is still surfacing the van back to the hotel. Val is sitting now, between, Gena and Leana, Leaving me and rev sitting next to Matt.

We reached the htel and they all get in, While I decided to stay behind. I‘m not that tired, anyways, since I slept for the entire day. “Gena.” She looked at me “tell them, I’ll just have a little walk around.”

“Alright. Don’t go anywhere far.” She advised.

“Thanks.” I smiled on her.

I headed to the left side of the hotel, where lots of souveneir shops are. Luckily, I have my wallet and my phone with me.

I was going through some vintage accessories. I know these are the types of things, Nick want. “For your girlfriend, Sir?” The old sales lady, weakly smiled.

“No, my wife.”

“Seems like she’s not witth you.”

“Uhm.. Yeah. She’s in California, Can’t bring her along, she’s pregnant.”

She smiled widely, when I mentioned the word ‘pregnant’ “I suggest you, this.” She hands me a cirlce with spider-like threads n the center.

“What is this?” I asked.

“That’s a dream-ctahcer necklace. She’s alone and far from you. Dream-catchers let the person who wears it, dream of good things.”

“Oh.” I was actually impressed by this thing, I’m holding. “Can I get the bigger one?”

She took the platter-size one. “Place it on the wall abover her bed.”

I nodded. “Can I have three?” She furrowed her brows. “N-no. It’s not what you think.” I giggled. She must be thinking, I have three wives. “I only have one. It’s just that we have our own house, her parents house and my parents house. So we got three rooms to put each.”

She handed me three different colors. “twenty dollars each.”

I gave her a hundred dollar and decided to take some more, now with the accessories, She loves vibrant color , especially green. I get her some rings and earings. “Thanks.” I told her, giving me a bag for the items I bought.

I headed further to left and see some, shirts and beanies. This stall is for me.

I am picking some shirts and beaies, when I heard my phone rings. I took it out of my pocket and smiled as I see Nick’s name on the screen.

“You are so mean.” My greet to her.

“I told you.” she said.

“Happy not-so-late birthday.” I said.

“Yeah, thanks for the present.”

I gave the man a 20 dollar bil for three beanies. And absent-mindedly walk back to hotel. “So how was your brithday?”

“I was really expecting just a call from you. But I got more, so it was pretty cool.”

“Sorry, I just got you roses.” I muttered.

“ten dozens of roses is not just a ‘just’ Brian. It was heavy.”

I chuckled on her. I don’t know how to say it, but I miss her.

“How are you? Where are you right now?”

“I’m outside the hotel, buying some stuffs.” I said looking at the paper-bag.

“Buy me some.” she said.

“Already did.” I smiled upon reaching the hotel.

“What is it?”

“You’ll know it in five weeks”

I heard her sigh. “Aren’t you going to have a week off?”

“I don’t know yet. You really miss me, don’t you?”

“Is it that obvious?”

I sat down on the coffee tables outside the hotel, littling a stick of cigarette. “Yes!”

“I don’t.” And here she goes again.

“Try hard saying that. I know you do.”

“You know, people like you are so stupid to even ask a question, that you already know the answer.”

I laughed in response. I can see how her brows are arch together and her lips getting pursed. “Chill.”

We stayed silence for a while, just hearing someone’s breathe. Her breathe is not normal. It was fast.

Well, she’s breathing for two. “Are you back home?”

“Uhm… No.”

I pulled my lips back together. Why does she have to be such a baby and rebellious? “When are you planning to go back?”

“Please, Brian, I am having a good time here.”

“How? What are you doing there?” Let me sound suspicious.

“Brian, it is my family I’m living with here. Of course it’s a good time for me.”

“My family is now your family. I’m the guy, so you should be on my side.”

“Whatever, I am staying here.”

I sighed I give up. I kill the alsmost-done stick, when a girl approaches me. “Hi, Can we have a picture.”

“Hold on, Nick. I got a fan here.”

“Okay.”

She was smaller than me so I took her phone then we both smile and I pressed the button. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Is that Nick, you’re talking to?” I was surpised that she alctually know her name. As far as I’m concern, I never tell the press who I’m married to. People, nowadays, will do everything to know somehing. “She’s pretty. I hope people will stop saying stuff against her.” I furrowed my brows on her. ‘saying stuff against her.’ I never heard something like this.

“Thanks, I will let her know your message….” I gestured for her name.

“Cindy.” She smiled.

“Yeah, Cindy.”

“Alright, thanks.” she finally walks off.

“Nick, still there?”

“Yeah, and what was that?”

“Fan of yours?”

She groaned then chuckles. “Fan? Mine?”

“Yeah.” The conversation is dying, and boring, but I don’t want to hang up yet, I think she doesn’t want too. Another silence came, but not that long. “What are you doing now?”

“Just talking to you.” She replied. “You? What are you doing? Still shopping?”

“I’m done. I’m just sitting outside the hotel.”

“Why don’t you take a rest yet? How’s the show?”

Couple of girls, came to me again. They were smiling and holding an AP magazine that’s featuring me and Zacky, handling me a pen. I signed on those and thanked me, before they walk away.

I should be up, before people gets bigger. “Here I am, I’m going up.” I paused, pressing the up button of the elevator. “The show is great. It’s just that, it almost didn’t happen.”

“Oh no, Why?”

The elevator belled and people get off, before I get in. Thakfully it was just me in. “Matt and Val was fighting?”

“I never thought fiighting is possible for them.”

“We were on the van earlier, when Val’s phone started ringing. She didn’t answer it, until Matt did. But the caller hangs up soon. There he, got jealous and he goes suspicious that Val is cheating on her. But then, Val said it was a ‘she’ so we are really lost about what’s happening.”

“Then why didn’t she answer it?”

The elevator stops and opened just three floors down to where we are. I was surprised to see Val. “Oh, What are you doing here?”

She had the same face expression as mine. Why would she be on the 9th floor, when our floor is on 12th?

“Who’s that?” Nick asked.

“It’s Val. I’m gonna call you back.” It’s a promise.

“Sure.” we both hang up.

“Ah.. I… Uhm.. . I…” her words are stuttering. She looks nervous as well.

“Get in.” I told her.

“You’re weird tonight.” I look on her and she’s a bit shaking.

She exhaled heavily.

“Really, You are weird. What’s up with you? I know you, what’s the rpoblem?” the elevator stops again, this time on 12th floor already. I quickly pressed the ‘closes’ button and press again the ground floor. “Tell me, Val. You’re not cheating on Matt, right?”

She rolled her eyes. “Of course not. You know, I will never ever, ever do that.”

“Then what?”

She sighed again and stayed quiet until we reached the ground floor. “I can’t tell anybody. Not to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm. tell me guys, how can i make it up for not uploading for such a long time? i'm really sorry.
My grandmother, has been in and out of the hospital for the past weeks. She's been in an out because of the fucking diabetes. And I'm awake most most of the night.
She's going home tomorrow but still under observation.

Enjoy
Xoxo