Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

I don't want this for us.

Brian’s P.O.V.

“this is not happening” Michelle screamed on me, after she threw that vase just sitting on the side table earlier and now it’s shuttered into pieces.

She sat down on the couch and burst into tears. I love this girl so much. She’s not that bitch, as many people would think. They don’t know her like I do. She’s loving, thoughtful, don’t demand anything for, and those were just few things that me love her so much. I always thought she’ll be the mother of my kids. And now I’m here tearing her into pieces, letting her know about the marriage.

I knelt infront of her and took her hands. “Baby, you know how much I love you. You know how we planned things of us ahead of years. I want to be with you, and I want to happen.”

“But you’re marrying someone. How those things will happen, now?” More things rolled down her beautiful face.

“Let’s make it happen, please? Be on my side with this one. Don’t leave me.” i said and placing a kiss on her forehead.

“How? Just answer me how, Brian.” My heart breaks, watching her crying over this stuff.

“I already asked the guys to help me. They thought of making Dominique fall to any of them. They’re planning on it. They won’t let me do things that won’t make me happy.” I explained.

There was a few seconds of silence. And I watched her, calmed her down.

“Alright, but I’m giving you, only five months to do It.” she answered.

“What?” I frowned on her? “You’re living me?”

“Yes. I will not hold onto something I used to believe is strong which is not anymore.”

“We are! We still are. We can’t let things get into our way.” I plead.

“Let’s face it. There’s no way, those guys will ever make her fall in love or other way. You’re parents knows well. I’m sure they won’t have someone that’s a disappointment. I’m confident that she’s not a girl that will easily fall in love with guys who are in a band. And she won’t just open her legs like that.” she said looking straight to my eyes.

“You got a point. But trust my friends, as well.”

She shook her head. “Not that I don’t trust them. Things will never be in our hands. We can never control things. Brian, five months it is. We’re no longer solid. That’s true.” She’s right. But I just won’t let her like that. At least I have to show her that I’m proving myself to her. With that she left the house.

This house is our house. I remember surprising her on this very house on her birthday last year. We made love and made promise that is going to be our house forever. And now it’s crushing down.

I know I promised something to my brother, that i will love our parents, no matter how so much time they’ve lost with us. But this is beyond too far. But something inside me, i should follow him. I loved my brother so much. He keeps me companied, when we were just little, whenever our parents, are out and living as just with the maids and bodyguards. He won’t let me be lonely. He’ll sacrifice anytime he’s supposed to be having with his friends, but instead he was with me. Practically, ignoring how stubborn I was.

Warm tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks putting me to my conscious that I’m crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, let me know what u think 'bout this chapter.
And as u can see, there's a little changer with the chapter. I know I got wrong, first. I always planned on correcting it, but I always forgot! Finally, It's right this time. :)
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Five stars just makes me wanna upload, everyday.
But... It also has to come with a comment.
So, do what you gotta do.
XoxoX

-by the way, I forgot (always forgetting something. Sarreh.) To share that I watched A7X live just two weeks ago, and that's what inspires me do my first fan-fic. Thankfully, I'm still inspired. ;)