Status: LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Should I Go on With This Arranged Marriage?

Standing Alone.

Dominique’s P.O.V.

McDonald’s, the place where I am right now, having nuggets, double cheeseburger, and French fries.

I was sitting beside the mirror-wall. And enjoying pieces by pieces of the fries.

Last night, I wanted to go home. Now, I just like to go somewhere else. I want to be free and out of pressure.

I know my parent’s and Brian’s parents will soon, ask me questions. I have to breath for now, before I face them.

Amerie, keeps on banging my phone, and asking me where I am. My two Moms are also keep on calling me. They kinda changes call. So what I did, I turn the fucking piece of Iphone.

I finished my fries, first, then my chicken nuggets, then struggle on the cheeseburger, cause it’s just too big for my mouth. Approximately, I finished the cheeseburger alone, for thirty minutes. I also have two cokes, regular ones. I finished the first, but only half of the second and burped loud.

Feeling full, I roamed around Beach Boulevard. I see some new stores, clothing wear. I also see store for maternal wear and for babies.

I entered that one.

There’re just so many, cute clothes. I want to buy all, but since, I still don’t know if it’s a boy or girl, I opted of buying the white ones. There’s also a beanie for babies. I wonder how will this look to my baby. I can't wait. I paid for the items, and took off.

Well, it was obvious the sun is mad-heating. So, I want an ice cream.

I searched for an ice cream store, but there’s no one in sight, but a yogurt is present. Yogurt it is.

I walked in there and came up for a combination.

I took the cup and swirl Vanilla ice cream. I topped it with caramel syrup then add chunks of mangoes, plus, some chocolate sprinkles. Then paid for it again.

Seriously, when a girl is pissed it's either she eat or splurge. I think I just did both.

Feeling exhausted, I think it’s time to go home. But without buying some food for them. I’m pretty sure they are so mad at me, so I have to give them some sort of a bribe. Cake will do. I waved for a cab and go home.

---

Upon reaching the house, I see, Amanda’s SUV and Bo is there, having his smoke, standing at the side of the car. I paid for the cab and hops out.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

He blew his smoke opposite of my side. “We are all worried about you. You better have a good excuse for your runaway.”

I smiled. “I got this handled.” Honestly, I’m scared.

Bo helped me with the bags and the box of cake.

“Hello, guys.” I greeted them.

I ignored all their worried faces, instead, walk to the kitchen, grabbing knife, and saucers to serve them the cake.

I catch them all looking at me.

“Don’t worry, guys. I am… I am fine” I forge a big fake smile on my face.

“That’s not the point.” That was Mom. She shouted.

I ignored her. I know it sounds disrespectful. But I just did, what I know will do me good.

“Calm Down.” I heard Dad.

I feel Marco’s presence on my side. I don’t know how I knew it. But I always have uncomfortable feeling around him. I guess I feel awkward with him.

“I’m so sorry.” I turned to him, holding a knife.

He chuckled it off. “It’s okay.” he pushed down my hand.

“Sorry, again”

“Where have you been?” he asked calmly.

I drop my eyes on the floor. Where should I start?

“I just…… I just need to breath.”

It was a little while, before he asked another question. “Are we pressuring you?”

I shook my head. “No…” There it goes. I’m cracking.

“What happened?” he asked again.

Should I tell them? If I did, Brian will be in a trouble. I don’t want that. “I’m so sorry.” it’s all I said, wiping my tears away, leaving them and go to my room, locking the door.

Soon they were knocking on my door. “Please, give me some time.” I told them.

“Sweetie. Nick.” Amanda. “We are all worried about you. Whatever it is, we will understand you.”

I cried again. Nobody will understand me. Not even the person I hope to understand me, didn’t.

“Please, open the door.” She pleaded.

Amanda is the next person I feel comfortable next to Mom and Dad. But because I don't want Brian to have bad image for my parents. I opened the door for Amanda.

“Thank you.” She said, entering the room.

“I’m so sorry.” I cried.

She pulled me into a hug. “It’s okay. You can open up to me.”

“I don’t know what to do.” I said.

“let me help you.” she pulled apart from the hug sit me to the bed.

I wiped my tears away again, but they keep on falling. “I don’t know where to start.”

“Brian has something to do with this?”

I kept silence for a while, until I nodded. “Please don’t get mad at him. Promise me.”

It took her a while before she nodded.

“Michelle’s back.” My voice is husky and low.

Her expression is indescribable.

“I don’t know what’s next, but I have a feeling, really strong feeling that something bad is coming.”

She shook her head. “Don’t think that way.”

“I can’t stop thinking that way. Cause it is. We talked about this.” Not really but his reaction about it tells me what he has in mind. He wants her back.

“he’s asking me to understand him. What the hell was that supposed to mean. It obviously mean, that what I am thinking is possible.”

“If only I could do something about it, I will.” She said, pulling me again to a hug.

I’m actually surprise that she’s not going to do anything about it, not that I want her too, to do something. I was hesitating about it, because, I don’t want Brian to be blamed for everything. After all, it is my actions of running away.

I know nobody in this house can do something about it. It is between me and Brian.

“Sweetie, I’m really sorry. It’s all our fault. We dragged you into this stupid thing.”

I shook my head on her arms. “I’m not mad about that. I’m actually thankful for it. I met the guy, Brian's fine. It’s just that…..”

“Oh, stop it.” she said.

“I don’t have regrets at all.” I added.

For a while, she keeps on rubbing my back, comforting me. The tears, already stopped falling, it was small sobs, only.

“Sweetie, would you mind staying back home? I want to take care of you. You’re now my child too. And if Brian can't treat you right, let me pay for it."

I found myself nodding at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Somebody suggest me Khal Drogo and Daenerys fan-fic. I'm a little hooked about their story. Damn, Game of Thrones. They killed him so fast.

Anyways, enjoy.
Xoxo